12 min. Gameplay of FE16 from Gamespot

11 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Nah, in Tellius, mages and the other footsoldiers had 5 mov bevor and 6 after promotion, beside knights. 

I'm playing through Radiant Dawn right now, and the mages do have less Mov than other infantry units. I'll be fine if that's the case here- I just don't want them to never gain Mov like in SoV.

9 hours ago, BastienSoul said:

I'm playing through Radiant Dawn right now, and the mages do have less Mov than other infantry units. I'll be fine if that's the case here- I just don't want them to never gain Mov like in SoV.

Oh that's interesting, I should play Tellius again, before I talk untrue stuff again lol

10 hours ago, Owain Dark said:

Nah, in Tellius, mages and the other footsoldiers had 5 mov bevor and 6 after promotion, beside knights. 

Nope.

In Tellius Normal Footies had 6 Move before promotion and 7 after

Mages and Armor had 5 before and 6 after

Cavalary 8 before and 9 after

Can I just ask one question? I was rewatching the gamestop video and I noticed something when Felix leveled up. One of the stats that rose was labeled 'CHA'. What exactly is 'CHA'? Is it something related to 'CON' which is missing from the level up screen? Is it a new charisma stat? Is it something else entirely and I just missed what it actually meant while I was trying to look it up?

CHA.png

3 minutes ago, SimplyUnknown said:

Can I just ask one question? I was rewatching the gamestop video and I noticed something when Felix leveled up. One of the stats that rose was labeled 'CHA'. What exactly is 'CHA'? Is it something related to 'CON' which is missing from the level up screen? Is it a new charisma stat? Is it something else entirely and I just missed what it actually meant while I was trying to look it up?

CHA.png

It's supposedly Charm or Charisma, something like that. Idk what it would do maybe it would make it easier to build supports or something?

6 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

It's supposedly Charm or Charisma, something like that. Idk what it would do maybe it would make it easier to build supports or something?

From what I've seen from the Treehouse gamplay, you need charisma to recruit other students at least. No idea if there's something else with that Stat. 

6 hours ago, BastienSoul said:

I know in the Japanese version both it and Magic have the character used for Strength in it, so I'm guessing it's related to the power of gambits. 

Agreed. Gambits seem to have fixed accuracy however(like Magic in Echoes, neither your accuracy nor the enemy's avoid affect it at all... that's not completely true in Echoes, but you get what I mean), so it's probably just the damage. With all the footage we got, it can probably be established at this point, actually.

Edited by Cysx