Rewatch Supports

Hi Everyone,

I just beat this game for the first time on Normal mode, and I can not find a "Support Room" in the Extras section. I think in some of the GBA FE games and Awakening there is an option to rewatch supports.

I would like to unlock every support possible, but in order to do that I have to keep track of what I have so far. I was hoping the game does that for you through a "Support Room" or something similar, but maybe I am wrong. Or maybe it needs to be unlocked in a specific way.

Additionally, is there any bonus for unlocking every single support convo in the game through multiple play throughs?

Thank you so much!

Oddly, Path of Radiance didn't include a support library. If you transfer your save data to Radiant Dawn any supports from that save file will be added to a library in RD, so you can essentially complete the PoR support library in RD if you're up to the task.

There's no bonus for unlocking every support conversation, in this game or in any other as far as I know.

11 minutes ago, Florete said:

Oddly, Path of Radiance didn't include a support library. If you transfer your save data to Radiant Dawn any supports from that save file will be added to a library in RD, so you can essentially complete the PoR support library in RD if you're up to the task.

There's no bonus for unlocking every support conversation, in this game or in any other as far as I know.

Thank you so much!

With that in mind, can you transfer over data to the same RD save more than once? Like can I transfer this file that I just beat right now, but say I do 15 more runs on the same memory card save to unlock Ashnard and all the supports and then transfer again to RD?

Sorry if that wording is confusing it is just that I want to play RD now and circle back to PoR in order to unlock all the supports, but if I can only transfer once to my RD save I have a bit of a problem.

Maybe you know the most efficient way of doing this?

Thanks again!

33 minutes ago, bam1991dbz said:

Thank you so much!

With that in mind, can you transfer over data to the same RD save more than once? Like can I transfer this file that I just beat right now, but say I do 15 more runs on the same memory card save to unlock Ashnard and all the supports and then transfer again to RD?

Sorry if that wording is confusing it is just that I want to play RD now and circle back to PoR in order to unlock all the supports, but if I can only transfer once to my RD save I have a bit of a problem.

Maybe you know the most efficient way of doing this?

Thanks again!

You can do that, but you have to transfer each save file individually. Every time you transfer data whatever supports are in that save file will be copied over. The support library in RD isn't tied to any specific save file in that game.

I don't know any efficient way of doing this other than just planning out whatever supports you want to get in each run of the game to get all of them in the least amount of runs possible.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

You can do that, but you have to transfer each save file individually. Every time you transfer data whatever supports are in that save file will be copied over. The support library in RD isn't tied to any specific save file in that game.

I don't know any efficient way of doing this other than just planning out whatever supports you want to get in each run of the game to get all of them in the least amount of runs possible.

Thank you so much once again!

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I remember an old Gamefaq entry on efficiently completing the Support Library for Path of Radiance, findable here:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gamecube/920189-fire-emblem-path-of-radiance/faqs/75321

Thanks this is an awesome guide albeit a bit confusing haha