B: Quick Riposte 3
C: Savage Blow 3
S: 

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to clear Lunatic with my Flier Team I am using in FB right now(Elincia, Legendary Azura, Flying Nino, Flying Hinoka). Could not get the Infernal clear though. I just got overrun. So I fell back on my 'content clearers'. Team Brave Hector, Valentine Ike, Halloween Jakob, Brave Ephraim. Got it on the second try. First try I pushed up too far and couldn't get out of the Hammer's way with everyone that needed to get clear.

This is a map that is real easy to get overrun on.

Even with the reinforcements, Infernal easily crumbled before not Celica for once Deathea and her cheer squad. Sorry Cynthia, but darkness won over justice today.

Though, I did make it up to her by treating her like a pega-pony princess after the fact. I even bumped her up to +2 just because I felt like it.

Spoiler

LLtiImN.png

I jumped into Infernal so quickly I didn't even read that there were reinforcements...Needless to say they caught me by surprise. Still, I managed to clear on my third run after I made a silly mistake at the beginning of run 2. Team was, as always, Julia+B!Lucina+L!Ike and B!Lucina as the spare of the week. Nothing like sending in overpowered units and buffing the hell out of them for good measure.

For once I did a semi-themed clear!

...I wanted to do all Awakening Kids, but then I realized that my Awakening kids mostly had filler build, so I settled for three Awakening alts (Legendary Lucina, Bride Cordelia, and Flier Olivia) and also my Walhart.

Took a few repeats to find out how to get through it, but eventually I found a clear path that I was able to get a good few kills per round while also leaving alive units who couldn't kill Lucina and Walhart. Walhart actually went pretty far into enemy lines to kill off mages and wall against the physical units.

Askrtrio and Veronica vs Cynthia Infernal, no skill inheritance.

I wish IS would release all Abyssal battles for BHBs and GHB of book 2 and book 3. I really like Abyssal mode. GHBs LHBs and BHBs are my favourite content!
And I must say IS did a very good job at balancing the difficulties, most GHBs and BHBs are clearable with the Askrtrio and little to no skill inheritance while Abyssal is clearable by them but with heavy Skill inheritance. Good job on that part IS

13 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Not that hard, figured it out before getting out of bed this morning.

Nice, in-bed one-turn clear! 

I'll record my clear later, look forward to see Velouria for the first time! 

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

It also didn't look too hard for you. Your girls just slotted in perfectly between the enemies and deleted them one by one in a perfectly timed motion. Poor Cynthia never stood a chance against these fliers~.

I'll proceed with the Taku clear:

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Landmaster @kirauza343 @ruruo @Azuris @Sasori @daisy jane

Music: Like the Gale - Umineko no naku koro ni (Let's face it, this song screams Cynthia)

After Gharnef, Cynthia steps up to try and continue the tradition of GHBs with reinforcements. Sadly, I just don't think she quite lives up to it. The stats on this map are just much easier to overcome, especially when there are no tanky dragons or armours to deal with. As a result, the Takus were able to one-shot everything and even tank a couple hits while steadily pressing forward. The only remotely scary thing to them was the Raven mage, but I only needed to inherit a breaker before Skadikumi was able to murder him without receiving any critical damage. Considering what these boys have faced before this, I am sure they welcomed the rather easy fight.

Not sure when I'll upload the Princesses and Stars, since this weekend is simply going to be packed full with stressful stuff. I'll try to get to it when I can and hope to catch up with responding to all the other clears in this thread by the time I do. Until then!~

This one wasn't too bad. Infernal took a few tries because I was too lazy to calculate damage and just let things hit me to figure out how much damage things would do.

If you play aggressively, it's not too hard to end the map before the last set of reinforcements.

Used my lazy team of Lyns:

+10 Lyn [+Spd] (Sol Katti [unique], Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Wrath 3, Spur Spd 3, Def Ploy 3)
+10 Legendary Lucina [+Atk] (Thogn, Future Vision, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Guard 3, Distant Guard 3, Flashing Blade 3)
+10 Legendary Lyn [+Spd] (Swift Mulagir, Reposition, Moonbow, Laws of Sacae, Dull Ranged 3, Spd Tactic 3, Distant Def 3)
+10 Bride Lyn [+Spd] (Candlelight+ [Dazzling Staff], Recover+, Heavenly Light, Spd +3, Wrathful Staff 3, Drive Res 2, Drive Def 2)

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

I admittedly got stuck after the first move for a few minutes, because I got fixated on taking out the Axe Infantry before moving on to Cynthia, and Naesala only needed 3 hits to do it.

And he still killed the axe guy, nice! I love the overkill of Catria with her quads never arriving to the third hit. ^^

48 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I'll proceed with the Taku clear:

Wow, first kill is immediately the boss. Reinforcements failed Cynthia before even to arrive. Easy workout for the Takus after the stress of Gharnef's map. Congrats! 

@Robert of Normandy That was pretty smooth! I liked seeing Minerva in action, after all she's pretty rare to see but she rocks that Brave Axe GF build! 

- - - - - -

Reinforcements? Eirika didn't even notice they were there! 

I found it so funny how the healer managed to prolong the doom they all got into but it was for naught. In Xander's words: "Justice is an illusion".

After failing with a couple of my usual teams, I did Infernal with the mega-broken team of Celica and her three dancers. Might make a video tonight, although it’s nothing too exciting given how OP the team is. 

...Wtf, why does Lyon have two different pronunciations in this game? Ephraim says "Lee-OHN" and Eirika says Leon. Localization needs to make up their damn minds.

EDIT: I'm surprised at how little damage Eirika took in this though. Impressive.

Edited by Anacybele

Cynthia is a pretty bombastic little lady. So the chosen team for today really isn't. These serious, normal, proper or cold guys would't want to be cought dead posing or doing hero stuff. I experimented a little with Boey, but that made the team lack some offensive 'oomph.' Luckily Soren is another source of frowns for this team. @Landmaster

(No thumbnail for some reason. The video still works so meh. Don't care enough to try and fix that)

5 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

@mampfoid @Sasori @Landmaster @Nanima @daisy jane

No sweats here yeah. The whole map went down like flies. Smite is amusingly unfitting on Fmorgan.

2 hours ago, Nanima said:

After Gharnef, Cynthia steps up to try and continue the tradition of GHBs with reinforcements. Sadly, I just don't think she quite lives up to it. The stats on this map are just much easier to overcome, especially when there are no tanky dragons or armours to deal with. As a result, the Takus were able to one-shot everything and even tank a couple hits while steadily pressing forward. The only remotely scary thing to them was the Raven mage, but I only needed to inherit a breaker before Skadikumi was able to murder him without receiving any critical damage. Considering what these boys have faced before this, I am sure they welcomed the rather easy fight.

Not sure when I'll upload the Princesses and Stars, since this weekend is simply going to be packed full with stressful stuff. I'll try to get to it when I can and hope to catch up with responding to all the other clears in this thread by the time I do. Until then!~

This map was low on bulk and high on annoying mages and not that bulky cavs. Easy work enough for the Takumi's. Only real source of trouble was the last mage that went after OG takumi

Cynthia in one turn:

First time Velouria, even if she didn't need to use her weapon to reduce the CD of an ally. Mordecai took over Hectors job, helping with his link skill and debuffs. Airzura enjoyed her last trip, so I thought she might deserve another appearance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Reinforcements? Eirika didn't even notice they were there! 

The first turn was hilarious, 0 damage from everyone. Well done! 

2 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Cynthia is a pretty bombastic little lady. So the chosen team for today really isn't. These serious, normal, proper or cold guys would't want to be cought dead posing or doing hero stuff. I experimented a little with Boey, but that made the team lack some offensive 'oomph.' Luckily Soren is another source of frowns for this team. @Landmaster

Funny theme, nice clear! 

Yay to GF Siggy, I like how he sweeps over the map, leaving the tanky business to Alfonse and Silas. 

Infernal took some trial and error, but honestly the situation was far from hopeless and this was one of the more forgiving GHBs. Figures that it’s for one of the characters I actually care about. I already have Cynthia at +2.

@Nanima Nice, the raventome user was only a mild inconvenience for the Takumi squad. They took a few hard hits but this is another Infernal down for them! Nice job!

@Alexmender I gotta say as I was watching you set up I was like “I bet he could just throw Eirika in the middle of everyone and she’d be just fine” and sure enough! She made yet another Infernal mode look like a cakewalk.

@mampfoid I’m so glad you used Galeforce Airzura again because that’s always so fun to watch! I see Velouria’s weapon being very useful in the future for these.

Had to change Micaiah’s skills to get a few kills (and a few dragon flowers because she was exactly one attack short the first time), but really this wasn’t bad. I haven’t used infantry pulse in a while.

What do you mean there were more reinforcements 😉 Cherche doesn’t do much but she’s a really great taxi.

22 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

What do you mean there were more reinforcements 😉 Cherche doesn’t do much but she’s a really great taxi.

Fattest Ignis stops even the fastest reinforcements. ; -) 

Your mage girls blew away the biggest part of the map, will you go for Celica merges on the next banner? 

25 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

@mampfoid I’m so glad you used Galeforce Airzura again because that’s always so fun to watch! I see Velouria’s weapon being very useful in the future for these.

Glad you like Airzura galeforcing, she'll come back for sure. She is still my sole GF dancer so far. 

Velouria will come back as well. Sadly my Lethe is -SPD and I don't have Tibarn, otherwise I could do a beast one turn clear next time.