Grand Hero Battle of Justice: Cynthia

SatsumaFSoysoy

Hard cleared with low HM units.

Lunatic cleared with L!Alm (Mainly because he has reposition, Rebecca could have probably done it otherwise. He's still more powerful though), M!Marth, M!Robin (MAKING HIS RETURN AFTER HITTING THE HM CAP!) and Nohrzura.

Infernal cleared with the same team, but the map was fought differently, I'd say a bit more repositioning happened.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Rezzy @Tybrosion @Anacybele @Landmaster  (maybe I might forgot someone, sorry T^T)

Oh my god! The moment I log in back and find out about 21 notifications from you guys really shock me !!

I can't reply to all of them. I guess all I can do is posting this clear as the grand come back. You guys are the best for keeping in touch with me.

I have some old clears like Legendary Alm and Legendary Naga. If you guys miss my Shiro and the gangs with some good soundtracks on those clears, feel free to PM me. I will send those clear directly for those who miss my clears.

For now,  enjoy the show ^^

Edited by Ginko

6 hours ago, Ginko said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Rezzy @TheTuckingFypo @Anacybele @Landmaster  (maybe I might forgot someone, sorry T^T)

Oh my god! The moment I log in back and find out about 21 notifications from you guys really shock me !!

I can't reply to all of them. I guess all I can do is posting this clear as the grand come back. You guys are the best for keeping in touch with me.

I have some old clears like Legendary Alm and Legendary Naga. If you guys miss my Shiro and the gangs with some good soundtracks on those clears. Feel free to PM me, I will send those clear directly for those who miss my clears.

Wow, you must've been lucky to get all those merges for Shiro and Siegbert, even if you really wanted them. My Shiro has one merge and my Siegbert has none. Good job!

On 6/15/2019 at 1:59 PM, Sasori said:

Oh a +10 Broy.. I like it. That probably took a lot of orbs. Also impressive how managed to one round Cyntha despite the colour disadvantage.
--------
Glad you liked the theme. I thought it was a good match.

I've held off on giving Sieg galeforce for the longest time, seeing how I already had a galeforce sword pony. He became a lot more effective since i've gave him that skill.
--------
@Landmaster (Can't seem to quote a message thats on another page)

You seemed to have been busy on this latest banner. You already gave the watermelon dragon some pretty fancy skills too. Congrats on the latest unit(s)

But cool and fitting clair. Mmorgan is always cool and you don't see spring Lucina very often.  Nah did a good job of tanking most of the map, Yarne did his killing and Morgan got a few nice hits in as well. Poor Lucina struggled a bit, but she contributed nicely on the support.

And thanks. Siegbert did pretty much see all corners of the map and no blue lance cav can stop a triple brazen Alfonse.
------------
I also remembered that my Royboy team hasn't been used much lately.
@Nanima

Woooo, Roys are back! Brave Roy took out the first few threats on his own with that Galeforce rampage. V!Roy’s Brave Bow saved him from fearing any retaliation and OG!Roy served Bignis as usual~ L!Roy gave a nice finisher, always a pleasure to see Roy Emblem~

On 6/15/2019 at 4:42 PM, Alexmender said:

@Landmaster Nice theme (both the team and the music). Nah just ate them like they were nothing while Morgan provided the buffs and Yarne took out the stragglers. I feel kinda bad for bunny Lucina, she's so weak that she almost got taken out by 1 enemy and couldn't do much in return. Guess spring is almost over now. 

Thanks! Yeah, Lucina didn't get to do much, with her low Atk, she can't do much on enemy phase and against something with such high Res~ We'll have to buff her up a bit next time, haha~

So it's finally time to get back to this...

@mampfoid Yeah, she is just way up front, gung ho as ever, so it's easy to shoot her down immediately. Pegasus Knights shouldn't be diving at groups of archers..

Neat to see Velouria out there. She immediately impressed with her strength. Seeing Airzura being marched up first scared me before I remembered this is a one turn clear. haha Cynthia really should have packed a different lance to protect against B!Roy, but I doubt it would have helped her in the end. Congrats!

@Sasori Not afraid to charge your guys right on in either I see, though it didn't seem good for Siegbert and Soren's health. These non-heroic dudes had to fight at a disadvantage quite often here but kept holding on. Soren was probably happy to challange all of his anger into killing that red mage at the end.

Looks like your boys here left poor Cynthia alive for juuust a bit longer. Didn't let her show off anything more, but oh well. It's impressive how far away from his team Brave!Roy was and still held his own. Galeforce is truly great. It was definitely satisfying to see the red mages do manage to do so little this go around.

The last mage wasn't too bad actually since Takumi needed no boosts to survive him and the battle was almost over. But yeah, not too many threats for the Takus.

@kirauza343  Thanks. I was glad about that too, since he had me a bit worried.

Another awesome clear for your girls! Cynthia being wiped with magic is fun to look at. It was really impressive to see the enemies go down before they had even shown up completely. Total overwhelm there.

@Landmaster Congrats on both Nah and Yarne coming home! Poor Cynthia has to get beaten up by her friends, but I am sure they'll make up after this. Nah certainly showed everyone what a beast dragon she is. Yarne sliding around was fun to watch too. Don't underestimate them.~ Lucina and Morgan definitely weren't unimportant either and the whole team just came together very well.

Yeah that lady can be pretty annyoing. And thank you, I am glad you agree on Taku's adorableness! haha

@daisy jane Glad you enjoy them!

Sorry to hear about your phone being dumb, but I enjoy hearing about your clears regardless. Celica is indeed a force to reckon with, I am sure there isn't much that can hold up against her and it sounds like you are using her really well. Sounds like Myrrh had a bit more rough of a time, but once the pieces fell into place, it all worked out. It's always a great feeling when that happens. Congrats!

And now finally to finish my clears for this map:

@Azuris @ruruo @Robert of Normandy @mcsilas

Music: 1. One for all 2. Absolute Configuration - both from, Madoka Magica Rebellion

Since Cynthia is a wannabe superhero, this is kind of a fight between that and a bunch of magical girls. Exciting times! It was tough to get positioning right at the start but it quickly fell into place. Senkura actually got to be offensive today, though the glut of the fight was on OG!Sakura as usual. Still Sakunyan made my life easier by dealing with the peskiest of the mages on her own. The big moment in this fight was leaving OG!Sakura on her own against that annyoing Bow Knight, but she managed to survive through a literal miracle! Overall a very exciting clear for me.

And now for the stars again, after a long break:

Sunkumi is such a thumbnail hogger, I swear!

Music: 1. Tutelage (Materiae Homurae) 2). Numquam mitescam - both from Madoka Magica Portable

I continue to be impressed at how well this team works together when they are all such vastly different unit types and have horrible colour coverage. They really showed their strength on this map. Maribelle and Reyson fought just as offensively as Sunkumi and Sakunyan did. So much for support characters.~ Kind of makes me regret not even trying them against Gharnef earlier, but oh well. Sakuyan mostly did the same as before, but she just demonstrated how easy it is for her to pull it off. 

Hope you enjoyed!

On 6/17/2019 at 4:48 AM, Ginko said:

I have some old clears like Legendary Alm and Legendary Naga. If you guys miss my Shiro and the gangs with some good soundtracks on those clears, feel free to PM me. I will send those clear directly for those who miss my clears.

Awesome music and great clear as usual~ Your team ran through those enemies like it was nothing. They didn’t even really take any damage, truly invincible. 

On 6/17/2019 at 5:08 PM, Nanima said:

@Landmaster Congrats on both Nah and Yarne coming home! Poor Cynthia has to get beaten up by her friends, but I am sure they'll make up after this. Nah certainly showed everyone what a beast dragon she is. Yarne sliding around was fun to watch too. Don't underestimate them.~ Lucina and Morgan definitely weren't unimportant either and the whole team just came together very well.

Yeah that lady can be pretty annyoing. And thank you, I am glad you agree on Taku's adorableness! haha

Music: 1. One for all 2. Absolute Configuration - both from, Madoka Magica Rebellion

Since Cynthia is a wannabe superhero, this is kind of a fight between that and a bunch of magical girls. Exciting times! It was tough to get positioning right at the start but it quickly fell into place. Senkura actually got to be offensive today, though the glut of the fight was on OG!Sakura as usual. Still Sakunyan made my life easier by dealing with the peskiest of the mages on her own. The big moment in this fight was leaving OG!Sakura on her own against that annyoing Bow Knight, but she managed to survive through a literal miracle! Overall a very exciting clear for me.

Sunkumi is such a thumbnail hogger, I swear!

Music: 1. Tutelage (Materiae Homurae) 2). Numquam mitescam - both from Madoka Magica Portable

I continue to be impressed at how well this team works together when they are all such vastly different unit types and have horrible colour coverage. They really showed their strength on this map. Maribelle and Reyson fought just as offensively as Sunkumi and Sakunyan did. So much for support characters.~ Kind of makes me regret not even trying them against Gharnef earlier, but oh well. Sakuyan mostly did the same as before, but she just demonstrated how easy it is for her to pull it off. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks, haha, defs happy they both did so well on their debuts and Lucina and Morgan got to chip in, as well~

Definitely exciting to see your girls taking on all these reinforcements! As usual, your positioning is on point~ I wondered why Sakunyan took so much magical damage before I noticed it was a Raventome. Still, she held on like a champ and was able to down all of those mages while OG!Sakura assisted in taking down the brunt of the rest of the foes. Her surviving with the Miracle had to be the highlight. She really wanted to shine here, great work!

Good to see the All-Stars back. Even better to see Reyson fully embracing his offensive Supporter role like OG!Sakura and Maribelle. Sakunyan takes a rough beating this time but she won’t go down easily with Warding Stance 4. Really loved seeing Maribelle and Reyson doing the cleanup on those last few foes. Really well done!

Here is a video of my clear, mostly base kits are used otherwise it's FTP skills, you will see that all those aethers are not used, tiki got sent through the wringer in this one, I also saw what they were doing with mr raven tome too, nearly killed Robin.

First of all, sorry for the late replies (seen in the spoiler). I'm currently enjoying the summer, this might happen a couple of times in the next weeks. 

Spoiler
On 6/13/2019 at 11:48 PM, Landmaster said:

To welcome Cynthia home, we went for an Awakening Kids Theme with some new units!

Hey Landy, that was a fine clear! Oh, new shiny toys - Yarne looks great and Nah immediately got some prime fodder. She tanks a lot of stuff and knows how to kill as well. You should let Yarne GF more though. 😉

On 6/13/2019 at 11:48 PM, Landmaster said:

Velouria was great on her first map! I will certainly have to give mine Galeforce when I can~ [...] Congrats!

You should, make a beast GF team. :-) And thanks! 

On 6/14/2019 at 12:37 AM, kirauza343 said:

One of these days I’ll get a +atk or spd Celica...

Good luck with that! 

Maybe soon I’ll start doing clears with my beast (well, beast/dragon) team, but the lack of ranged weapons has me hesitant.

I'm looking forward to that! No ranged beast, but the have a great range themselves. Some of them are great DC users (Keaton ... wish i had one). 

Hopefully you’ll eventually get to do a beast one turn clear!

I'll try. Perhaps I might be able to do one with some EP action. 

On 6/14/2019 at 1:42 AM, DLNarshen said:

Velouria is an interesting choice -- any idea of who might benefit from being her support partner? 

Everyone with a high CD special. Good thing is she reduces her partner's CD even at support level C, thus I'll be able to switch it around fast if necessary. 

On 6/14/2019 at 1:42 AM, DLNarshen said:

I'm getting out a clear the day of for once -- another Julius solo of course!

Welcome back Julius! Woah, that was quite impressive, beating everyone with his Loptous/Glacies combo, barely taking scratches. 

Wish I had some Mythic boost fodder as well.

The link skills are fun for sure, I'm still pondering out who might be the best recipient. 

On 6/14/2019 at 6:05 PM, daisy jane said:

great 1 turn clears

Thanks! Sorry you had trouble to record stuff. :-/ 

On 6/15/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sasori said:

Oh a +10 Broy.. I like it. That probably took a lot of orbs. 

I've had him at +5 for a long time. I got two copies from his original banner (pulling for Ike and Lyn) and he soon became my favorite unit. I got other copies as pity breakers in few months after the first CYL1 banner, but then nothing for a ~year until he got kicked out of the regular pool. His last hero fest CYL1 5% banner was too good to pass on and I tried with all my orbs to see how far I could get him. Luckily I finished him on the last days of that banner, who knows when he'd be featured again? I was really really lucky (even if I got also a lot of useless stuff like 2 Lukes ...). 

He is (and will remain) my only highly merged 5* exclusive unit and I am quite happy with him. :-) 

On 6/15/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sasori said:

I also remembered that my Royboy team hasn't been used much lately.

Oh b(r)oy, I forgot how cool this team was. Even OG Roy got three kills.

I really need to focus more on L!Roy the next time he is featured on a banner. Perhaps we'll get a summer alt this year? 

On 6/15/2019 at 8:27 PM, Flying Shogi said:

Mordecai looks like he'll be an interesting addition to your roster.

He is fun so far, -4/-4/-4/-4 debuffs and +6/+6/+6/+6 buffs (with the corresponding link skill on his partner, usually Kaden) with one assist is great. Not to speak of his bulk. 

She's retiring already?

She can't, she is still the only dancer with GF in my roster. 

Cavalry clear: Camus sees some more action than usual.

Camus action is never a bad thing, I prefer Roys Galeforcing here though 😉

Felicia & friends: TA3 + raven tome means nothing to Felicia. We also trap the axe cavalier for a little bit just for fun.

And what friends she has! L!Azura needs to tank an unusualy amount of hits. 

Tiki & twins: I think I've starting to like this team composition. Had to speed stack so Tiki can take out the cleric and Cynthia in one round of combat. On turn 3, I baited the TA3 red mage with Lugh so he can charge up his special for the axe cavalier on the next turn.

Nice work with the twins, they teamed up for the red mage. Tiki is awesomely strong like always. 

Well done! 

On 6/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, Alexmender said:

@mampfoid Nice as always! I like how you're using Airzura offensively instead of being only support I should do that with mine more often considering I was the one that always advocated for +Atk when she released. Nice use of Velouria's fang to trigger GF quickly, she looks like she'll be tons of fun for your clears!

Thanks! Yeah, I'm looking forward to use Verlouria more often. She might rival with Hector for general CD reduction purposes. 

Looking forward to see Charlotte (on this or another map)! 

I'll respond to everyone from page 4 later this day. 

Can't edit my last reply, sorry for the double post (that happens often with longer posts). 

On 6/17/2019 at 10:48 AM, Ginko said:

Haha, I know that feeling. 

On 6/17/2019 at 10:48 AM, Ginko said:

Kagero is really a bottle swinging monster and you even got her some premium skills! The show was hers and Siegbert's, but I don't think Shiro and his father were too jealous. 

Congrats! 

On 6/17/2019 at 11:08 PM, Nanima said:

Cynthia really should have packed a different lance to protect against B!Roy, but I doubt it would have helped her in the end. Congrats!

Thanks! 

Exciting indeed, congrats! Don't press the princesses (not even with raventomes), they might explode you! 

Fingers crossed we're hopefully getting a summer Sakura. :-) 

Welcome back, stars! 

Cool how much action Reyson and Maribelle are getting. Sakura and Maribelle had the closest calls, nice. 

Congrats! 

13 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Definitely exciting to see your girls taking on all these reinforcements! As usual, your positioning is on point~ I wondered why Sakunyan took so much magical damage before I noticed it was a Raventome. Still, she held on like a champ and was able to down all of those mages while OG!Sakura assisted in taking down the brunt of the rest of the foes. Her surviving with the Miracle had to be the highlight. She really wanted to shine here, great work!

Good to see the All-Stars back. Even better to see Reyson fully embracing his offensive Supporter role like OG!Sakura and Maribelle. Sakunyan takes a rough beating this time but she won’t go down easily with Warding Stance 4. Really loved seeing Maribelle and Reyson doing the cleanup on those last few foes. Really well done!

Thanks! Yeah silly raventomes can be so annoying, but they are no match for my kitty. I actually forgot I had miracle equipped, so I thought I would have to reset when the archer approached OG!Sakura, but, well, it was a miracle. haha She didn't need her bonds either to perform a counter-kill.

Reyson is so happy to be a fighter now. Sakunyan had to tank a bit more than before, but she still managed to pull through. Thank you!

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Exciting indeed, congrats! Don't press the princesses (not even with raventomes), they might explode you! 

Fingers crossed we're hopefully getting a summer Sakura. 🙂

Thanks. Indeed, there is no weapon against them.

That would be nice, but also put me in quite a dilemma. I hope my orbs will be ready for her.

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Welcome back, stars! 

Cool how much action Reyson and Maribelle are getting. Sakura and Maribelle had the closest calls, nice. 

Congrats! 

This was my dream scenario when I put together Team Stars, so everyone kicking ass is just great. Glad you enjoyed!

Now that I have a little time to response to some of my friends.

@mampfoid Just saw your clear and seeing that +10 Roy is really blessed to my eyes, I want to +10 Siegbert too but I skipped his banner and decide to save it for Shiro T^T

@Landmaster Wow! That Nah is a beast. I got one of her too (free pull), she is +Def. Not sure to build her or fodder her skills to my infantry team since I already have Young Tiki.

@Anacybele Hey thanks, I just checked some of your old clears. You improved a lot while I'm on hiatus from game. If you can't get many merges on your favs, maybe you can try to invest some premium skills on them just like me. Feel free to PM me if you want, I can share you some tips to build  "One team VS anything goes" that is not Celica or Brave Bow with 3 dancers. As for now, you are doing better and better so don't give up when you see a very difficult map. Cheers ^^

3 hours ago, Ginko said:

Hey thanks, I just checked some of your old clears. You improved a lot while I'm on hiatus from game. If you can't get many merges on your favs, maybe you can try to invest some premium skills on them just like me. Feel free to PM me if you want, I can share you some tips to build  "One team VS anything goes" that is not Celica or Brave Bow with 3 dancers. As for now, you are doing better and better so don't give up when you see a very difficult map. Cheers ^^

No prob. 🙂 And thanks here too, though I feel like I've hit a wall now when it comes to getting better still. Maybe I'll take you up on that offer some time though, so thanks again. 🙂

It looks like I won't do any themed clears this time, weather is too good these days. 

On 6/20/2019 at 2:14 AM, Flying Shogi said:

Don't worry, he's getting plenty of fun in the sun in Rokker Sieges.

Yeah, Rocking Sieges is a paradise for GF units. I'm using 2 Cavs and 1 Flier with Brave+ and GF. Haloween Mia keeps the boss special away and heals with double Breath of Life. 

20 hours ago, Ginko said:

@mampfoid Just saw your clear and seeing that +10 Roy is really blessed to my eyes, I want to +10 Siegbert too but I skipped his banner and decide to save it for Shiro T^T

Good luck getting both to +10 soon (and good refines on top of that)!

I was pretty luck with the recent CYL1 Hero fest banner, like I wrote earlier: 

On 6/19/2019 at 9:52 AM, mampfoid said:

I've had him at +5 for a long time. I got two copies from his original banner (pulling for Ike and Lyn) and he soon became my favorite unit. I got other copies as pity breakers in few months after the first CYL1 banner, but then nothing for ~1 year until he got kicked out of the regular pool. His last hero fest CYL1 5% banner was too good to pass on and I tried with all my orbs to see how far I could get him. Luckily I finished him on the last days of that banner, who knows when he'd be featured again? I was really really lucky (even if I got also a lot of useless stuff like 2 Lukes ...). 

He is (and will remain) my only highly merged 5* exclusive unit and I am quite happy with him. :-) 

I decided to try something out on this one since I got male Morgan Infantry Rush from a pitybreaker Mikoto. And I actually completed lunatic this time. Team was male Morgan, his mama (normal female Robin), Brave Ike, and Yukata Ryoma. Brave Ike actually didn't really do anything. lol The mama and son duo did all the work. XD Now I wish I'd put one of my Fredericks in there for a family clear of sorts. 😛

@LordFrigid Nani, +10 Naesala already... That was rather different.

@Alexmender I wonder if there'll be a map where Eirika will struggle with, given she has so much stats now... They'd all have to be TA Blue Swordbreaker or something.

@mampfoid Nice! Close call on Azura. I like using Galeforce Velo, too. I'm thinking of giving her Flashing Blade A when I get Ylgr.

@Landmaster That's a nice remix of You Say Run. Nice DC Nah! But she won't replace Myrrh, right?

@kirauza343 Damn, Marisa just ruined them. I wish I had a Micaiah too, honestly...

@Ginko That's a really nice HKagero. I use her a lot too, but I haven't given her Death Blow 4 yet... Maybe someday.

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner @mcsilas

I'm finally done with school and have more free time to exist now I guess. Tried to watch most of the vids.

Anyway, here's my super late Cynthia vid, since I was on vacation and couldn't post it. Wanted to show off Kagero's new refine, as well as my new Leg Eirika, who I gave Galeforce to by feeding her my Brave Roy (sorry mampfoid)

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nice! Close call on Azura. I like using Galeforce Velo, too. I'm thinking of giving her Flashing Blade A when I get Ylgr.

Since flashing blade is more or less Infantry exclusive (armors don't count), the seal is often available for Velouria. Also with -2 CD on the start of each map, she doesn't need it to proc GF. 

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm finally done with school and have more free time to exist now I guess. Tried to watch most of the vids.

Yay for summer break! 

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Anyway, here's my super late Cynthia vid, since I was on vacation and couldn't post it. Wanted to show off Kagero's new refine, as well as my new Leg Eirika, who I gave Galeforce to by feeding her my Brave Roy (sorry mampfoid)

Nooooo, your last copy? That hurts.

Eirika is cool as well, especially with GF like you are showing off. Too bad my copy is -ATK and her sword has this strange condition (solo condition would have been enough).

Kagero got more punch with the refine, very nice. Wish she didn't lose her effectiveness though. 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Since flashing blade is more or less Infantry exclusive (armors don't count), the seal is often available for Velouria. Also with -2 CD on the start of each map, she doesn't need it to proc GF. 

Yay for summer break! 

Nooooo, your last copy? That hurts.

Eirika is cool as well, especially with GF like you are showing off. Too bad my copy is -ATK and her sword has this strange condition (solo condition would have been enough).

Kagero got more punch with the refine, very nice. Wish she didn't lose her effectiveness though. 

Yeah, but since I've been using Velouria in AR, the conditions aren't always as nice... Right now, she has Atk/Def Bond with Spd/Res Bond seal.

I gotta find a job now, so I guess my free time isn't lasting forever lol.

Yeah, no more Brave Roys in my barracks.

Adjusting for Eirika's Prf can be hard sometimes, but thankfully, the condition is usually easy when activating Galeforce is the goal.

Yeah, I would've liked an infantry eff dagger too. But hey, the refine let her tank that Raven mage, so that she had barely enough HP to tank the second Red Mage. I guess it works out. I'm thinking of giving her Close Counter whenever I next get fodder.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, but since I've been using Velouria in AR, the conditions aren't always as nice... Right now, she has Atk/Def Bond with Spd/Res Bond seal.

Yeah, AR is another level. Do you run her with a second Galeforcer?

Yeah, no more Brave Roys in my barracks.

Double ouch. Your barracks lost a level in (hair)style. 

I gotta find a job now, so I guess my free time isn't lasting forever lol.

Good luck finding something interesting!

Adjusting for Eirika's Prf can be hard sometimes, but thankfully, the condition is usually easy when activating Galeforce is the goal.

She initiates very good, since she has 3-mov, but Wom beaming would render her sword useless. 

Yeah, I would've liked an infantry eff dagger too. But hey, the refine let her tank that Raven mage, so that she had barely enough HP to tank the second Red Mage. I guess it works out. I'm thinking of giving her Close Counter whenever I next get fodder.

Yeah, the Raven mage didn't stand a chance. Strong ninja, go! 

Edited by mampfoid

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Naesala's been +10 for a while. About 3 months now, it looks like.

Nice work on that clear, repping that Sophia! I've never seen the Eternal Tome animation...it's actually kinda cool. Kagero living on 1 HP too, dang.

47 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Eirika is cool as well, especially with GF like you are showing off. Too bad my copy is -ATK...

Oh no, yours too?! Tbh she's a pretty competent Galeforce unit even with it, from my experience. She's no merged Brave Roy though.

I had the opportunity to merge the Atk flaw off of mine...but Elise really wanted that Atk/Spd Solo, and I use her much more anyway.

@SatsumaFSoysoy I think the only thing Eirika still struggles with are 99HP Harmonic Lance+Luna blue armors. Swordbreaker is useless now that she has Null Follow Up and so is Bold Fighter. Tbh I don't know why I keep Wrath on her outside of arena when she's so bulky that Wrath doesn't proc anymore.

L!Eirika is such a beauty to see I'm so jealous and she really does a great job as a GF cav even if Sieglinde's trigger condition can be a little clunky to work with in cramped maps. I can't get over how awesome Sophia's tome animation looks, if only mine wasn't at 4*+10 I'd upgrade her now (and no, I'm against upgrading a unit to 5* only to fuse them into the 4* version. At that point I'd rather start working on a 5*+10). Kagero's refine proves to be extremely useful to let her survive despite her low Hp and that last Vantage really came in clutch to take down the blue mage. 

Decided to bring the "Tactic Emblem" gang again with Canas, Legendary Lyn and Double Flyzura for my Infernal clear. The funniest part? Cynthia got destroyed by Canas on the first turn. Also I used the two Cynthia themes from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum as music as an "audio pun" for this run.

@mampfoid@Alexmender@LordFrigid@Ice Dragon@SatsumaFSoysoy@mcsilas@XRay@Motendra@daisy jane@Vaximillian@Zeo@eclipse@Usana@Anacybele@Jave

6 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Oh no, yours too?! Tbh she's a pretty competent Galeforce unit even with it, from my experience. She's no merged Brave Roy though.

Yeah, she is still pretty good, especially since her boon is +SPD. I'm missing a second red GF Cav to clean out Røkkr minions, she might be a good choice. 

6 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

I had the opportunity to merge the Atk flaw off of mine...but Elise really wanted that Atk/Spd Solo, and I use her much more anyway.

I have ATK/SPD push on my Elise, but I'm slightly regretting it, because the SA banner hates me. 

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Decided to bring the "Tactic Emblem" gang again with Canas, Legendary Lyn and Double Flyzura for my Infernal clear. The funniest part? Cynthia got destroyed by Canas on the first turn.

Nice, Canas knows no mercy for GHB bosses. Apart from a short break where Lyn takes over, he nukes the whole map again. 

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, AR is another level. Do you run her with a second Galeforcer?

Double ouch. Your barracks lost a level in (hair)style. 

Good luck finding something interesting!

She initiates very good, since she has 3-mov, but Wom beaming would render her sword useless. 

Yeah, the Raven mage didn't stand a chance. Strong ninja, go! 

Yeah, with Panne. It works pretty well most of the time. But my Flashing Blade seal is stuck on someone else, and Velo is so powerful she honestly doesn't need an A skill that boosts her firepower. Though, Flashing Blade 4 would be absolutely perfect.

It was worth!

Thanks. I hope for the same.

Yeah, WoM is rough for that. But at least she's great as the vanguard.

7 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Naesala's been +10 for a while. About 3 months now, it looks like.

Nice work on that clear, repping that Sophia! I've never seen the Eternal Tome animation...it's actually kinda cool. Kagero living on 1 HP too, dang.

Oh, I must have forgotten...

The tome is like a dark version of Saias' Solar Beam... But there's no Pokemon move like that yet.

Poor Eirika.

6 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy I think the only thing Eirika still struggles with are 99HP Harmonic Lance+Luna blue armors. Swordbreaker is useless now that she has Null Follow Up and so is Bold Fighter. Tbh I don't know why I keep Wrath on her outside of arena when she's so bulky that Wrath doesn't proc anymore.

L!Eirika is such a beauty to see I'm so jealous and she really does a great job as a GF cav even if Sieglinde's trigger condition can be a little clunky to work with in cramped maps. I can't get over how awesome Sophia's tome animation looks, if only mine wasn't at 4*+10 I'd upgrade her now (and no, I'm against upgrading a unit to 5* only to fuse them into the 4* version. At that point I'd rather start working on a 5*+10). Kagero's refine proves to be extremely useful to let her survive despite her low Hp and that last Vantage really came in clutch to take down the blue mage. 

Maybe they'll start putting The Cleaner everywhere

You will get LEirika soon, too... I'd definitely recommend building that Sophia, though.

@Frosty That is one drugged up Canas. I don't think I've seen that before lol.