7 hours ago, DuckPhoenix said:

Chinatsu Kurahana is not doing it for me, despite being an artist for this Otome game. One should think she could make more handsome guys. The girls all look fine. Why is it so hard for the guys?

I would like to have at least one guy for every path...but Golden deer is missing the potential.

Maybe the art direction is to blame.

How do you feel about male Byleth? Because I think he looks quite handsome. I will definitely make a run with him and marry him to the girl I like the most.

You know what. Sylvain is kind of growing onto me...although he is not ideal. Something about his eyes is weird to me. I agree on Felix, but Claude weirdly enough looks better to me post timeskip. I just hope not more potentially handsome guys get facial hairs.

IKR? The girls all look really good, seems weird all the guys are so...eh.

Male Byleth's design is nice~ I usually do runs with both genders so I'll likely do one, as well~ Petra's my favorite looking girl so far, so I might go with her in one of my runs~ Ingrid, Hilda, and Lysithea also have good designs, IMO~

Ashe is kinda looking OK, he has some potential~ And I guess I won't write off Sylvain just yet until I see him post timeskip~

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I think out of all the characters, the one I am most interested in seeing the portrait for the time skip is Lorenz. What's this guy going to look like? What will he do with his hair? I'm immensely curious.  I hope that the marketing team leaves the time skip student portraits out of the advertising and for players to discover in the game, but I would spoil myself to see Lorenz.

Just now, grin_fish said:

Man, I think out of all the characters, the one I am most interested in seeing the portrait for the time skip is Lorenz. What's this guy going to look like? What will he do with his hair? I'm immensely curious.  I hope that the marketing team leaves the time skip student portraits out of the advertising and for players to discover in the game, but I would spoil myself to see Lorenz.

The artists and game designers must have known that when we saw Lorenz's hair we were gonna make fun of it. I'm positive that Kurahana knew this timeskip was an opportunity to poke fun at a character by giving them an awkward design only to give them a major glow up later on.

4 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

The artists and game designers must have known that when we saw Lorenz's hair we were gonna make fun of it. I'm positive that Kurahana knew this timeskip was an opportunity to poke fun at a character by giving them an awkward design only to give them a major glow up later on.

They essentially did this with Dimitri. I've come across a tone of stuff online about how much better looking people find him after the time skip.

17 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I could see that happening. I hope that's the case for his sake, but I also wouldn't be disappointed if he picked up another unfortunate hairstyle. Lol!

3 minutes ago, grin_fish said:

I could see that happening. I hope that's the case for his sake, but I also wouldn't be disappointed if he picked up another unfortunate hairstyle. Lol!

I saw this on Twitter earlier and I have to say I really hope this happens. Hope he just fires his barber and let's it grow.

@d4ggerfish on Twitter btw

IMG_20190617_193201.jpg

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

8 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I saw this on Twitter earlier and I have to say I really hope this happens. Hope he just fires his barber and let's it grow.

IMG_20190617_193201.jpg

Oh no, he's hot... I seriously hope they do something like this for him. Right now he looks bad.

2 minutes ago, PrincessAlyson said:

Oh no, he's hot... I seriously hope they do something like this for him. Right now he looks bad.

I want this to be an option for when he asks how to get girls to like him. Have there be an option to say 'it's your hair', and then recommend a new hairstyle for him. That would be hilarious!

I mean, his personality probably also has a lot to do with it, but the hair really isn't helping.

1 minute ago, SimplyUnknown said:

I want this to be an option for when he asks how to get girls to like him. Have there be an option to say 'it's your hair', and then recommend a new hairstyle for him. That would be hilarious!

That's brilliant and hilarious! It would make the game even better if you could do that 🙂

5 hours ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

IMG_20190617_193201.jpg

Will Smith: Aaaah. That's hot. That's hot.

Really wish he'd look like this after the time skip

On 6/17/2019 at 5:24 PM, Landmaster said:

Petra's my favorite looking girl so far, so I might go with her in one of my runs~ Ingrid, Hilda, and Lysithea also have good designs, IMO~

Ashe is kinda looking OK, he has some potential~ And I guess I won't write off Sylvain just yet until I see him post timeskip~

I hope Petra will look even cooler than she does now. She is also among my favorites for now. Someone already mentioned that she could have more tattoos. I'd like that.

Like with Ashe, I can see especially the younger girls changing more than e.g. Mercedes.

17 hours ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

IMG_20190617_193201.jpg

Oh my. That way he could definitely swoon someone.

Yeah my waifu Petra is definitely gonna look cool than she already is can't ruin what's already perfection! 

I'm also looking foward to Felix, Sylvain, Leonie, Ingrid, Bernadetta, Caspar, Marianne, Ashe, Dorothea and Raphael as well!

35 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Yeah my waifu Petra is definitely gonna look cool than she already is can't ruin what's already perfection! 

I'm also looking foward to Felix, Sylvain, Leonie, Ingrid, Bernadetta, Caspar, Marianne, Ashe, Dorothea and Raphael as well!

Petra is gonna fully embrace the leggy Myrmidon archetype with her post timeskip design.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

51 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Glad to know others have taken a liking to Petra. I`m also looking forward to seeing what she looks like post-timeskip.

Of those characters, I would like to see Felix, Ashe, Dorothea and Sylvain the most.

All aboard the Petra hype-train! She'll be badass regardless, but making use of her flight proficiency for wyvern-back badassery may interfere with leggy myrm coolness. Decisions, decisions.

I feel like if Hanneman changes at all, it'll be adding another monocle. Not glasses, mind you. Two monocles.

Edited by Radnar

19 minutes ago, Radnar said:

All aboard the Petra hype-train! She'll be badass regardless, but making use of her flight proficiency for wyvern-back badassery may interfere with leggy myrm coolness. Decisions, decisions.

I feel like if Hanneman changes at all, it'll be adding another monocle. Not glasses, mind you. Two monocles.

I can't wait to see the students outside of school attire tbh; Petra especially will probably have some Brigidi clothing which is really unique to her and make her stand out(flowy Swordmaster gowns please).

Hanneman will have a bushier moustache more facial hair; and dual monoclss.

More of a wishlist than predictions, but,

Black Eagles

Hubert - I see him getting longer hair and wearing very dark colors.  His other eye will probably be uncovered.

Dorothea - She loses the hat, her outfit is more elegant and feminine,  probably resembling Manuela's.  Her hair is probably shorter too.

Ferdinand - I could see him with a ponytail in regal knightly clothing, probably a bit of armor.

Caspar - No idea but please god do something about the hair

Bernadetta - A drastic change--taller, longer, more mannerly hair, probably more confidence in her body language.

Petra - She probably lets her hair down but it still has smaller braids in it.

Linhardt - I hope he loses that ratty ponytail and gets some even-length hair.  I could see him getting glasses.

Blue Lions

Dedue - He probably loses the ponytail and gets different or maybe more earrings.

Felix - His hair is let down, maybe he gets a scar across the nose or something.  I could see him in loose, myrm-y clothing.

Mercedes - Her hair isn't just pulled to one side anymore, and she probably looks a little more serious and serene.

Ashe - He will probably look more hardened and serious, with shorter hair and a frown.  I see him in more stately clothing.  

Annette - I see her getting glasses for some reason?  She's probably still short but more "adult" with her hairstyle and outfit 

Sylvain - His hair is either going to get very long and wild, or shorter and he's going to try (and fail) to make it more orderly, depending on his position and how he feels about it.

Ingrid - I really want to see her in light, graceful clothing with her hair tied up in an intricate braid or tail of some kind.

Golden Deer

Lorenz - A stylish haircut and flattering clothes, he's probably more popular with women now

Hilda - She loses the twintails and likely has shorter hair.  Still very bright and likely in flashy clothes.

Raphael - I could see him with a beard and hopefully he found clothes that fit.

Leonie - She has longer hair and it's tied in a ponytail, maybe a little messily.  They either make her a hardened lady warrior or she's dressed up as a more proper and traditionally feminine figure.

Lysithea - ???

Marianne - Mostly the same but more disheveled, her hair is down and a mess, and she probably hasn't showered in a week.  Her outfit isn't buttoned properly.

Ignatz - Taller, probably still very skinny, and a straight-up bowl cut without it being as mullet-esque.  He's probably more  muscular.

10 hours ago, DuckPhoenix said:

I hope Petra will look even cooler than she does now. She is also among my favorites for now. Someone already mentioned that she could have more tattoos. I'd like that.

Like with Ashe, I can see especially the younger girls changing more than e.g. Mercedes.

Yeah, I expect she'll look pretty cool~ More tats could be pretty awesome~

On 6/17/2019 at 8:08 PM, HappyHawlucha. said:

IMG_20190617_193201.jpg

Now...this could sway me

Mayyybeee.....

4 hours ago, Three Eyes said:

Hubert - I see him getting longer hair and wearing very dark colors.  His other eye will probably be uncovered.

SO HE WILL TURN INTO PROFESSOR SNAPE?

15 hours ago, Metal Flash said:

Glad to know others have taken a liking to Petra. I`m also looking forward to seeing what she looks like post-timeskip.

Of those characters, I would like to see Felix, Ashe, Dorothea and Sylvain the most.

Yeah she pretty much is wife locked when I start my first Black Eagles file. Glad to know something already great is coming!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

I'm definitely playing M!Byleth with the Blue Lions but my wife of choice is swaying; my mind was set on Mercedes but Catherine is also gorgeous; and depending on how good Ingrid and Annette's post-timeskip designs are that may also change things.