I`m actually doing the opposite of what I`d normally do. I`m starting as F!Byleth teaching the Blue Lions, and choosing M!Byleth for the Black Eagles. Thinking of choosing either Petra or Dorothea, though Catherine and Manuela are looking great to.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Metal Flash said:

I`m actually doing the opposite of what I`d normally do. I`m starting as F!Byleth teaching the Blue Lions, and choosing M!Byleth for the Black Eagles. Thinking of choosing either Petra or Dorothea, though Catherine and Manuela are looking great to.

F!Byleth for Blue Lions and M!Byleth for Black Eagles is my plan as well. I'm flip-flopping on who I want to go with for Golden Deer though. M!Byleth is totally going after Catherine if she's a romance option though; so pretty and badass! 

On the bright side, we will likely have multiple save files, and we can use additional profiles for even more if it's anything like other Switch games I've played. So you'll be able to romance all the characters you wish. Or at least 24 of them. 

34 minutes ago, SimplyUnknown said:

F!Byleth for Blue Lions and M!Byleth for Black Eagles is my plan as well. I'm flip-flopping on who I want to go with for Golden Deer though. M!Byleth is totally going after Catherine if she's a romance option though; so pretty and badass! 

I agree completly, Cathrine looks great. I`m probably choosing M!Byleth for Golden Deer. Also, I saw your post in the twitter profile thread, I`d love to see a comic where M!Byleth just walks into a wall accidently after seeing Cathrine. Or one where the students try to pair them together because he just crumbles in her company.  

29 minutes ago, Metal Flash said:

I agree completly, Cathrine looks great. I`m probably choosing M!Byleth for Golden Deer. Also, I saw your post in the twitter profile thread, I`d love to see a comic where M!Byleth just walks into a wall accidently after seeing Cathrine. Or one where the students try to pair them together because he just crumbles in her company.  

Byleth, of either gender really, needs to have some flaws to balance out the protagonism. Wielder of an ancient relic, teacher at a famous academy despite not likely having any teaching credentials, becomes a complete mess whenever they're around someone they find remotely attractive. It restores order to the universe. 

My dream comic is one where Byleth twists their ankle and Catherine just picks them up one handed to take them to the nurse's office and Byleth's just a blushy useless mess the entire time. 

1 hour ago, SimplyUnknown said:

Byleth, of either gender really, needs to have some flaws to balance out the protagonism. Wielder of an ancient relic, teacher at a famous academy despite not likely having any teaching credentials, becomes a complete mess whenever they're around someone they find remotely attractive. It restores order to the universe. 

My dream comic is one where Byleth twists their ankle and Catherine just picks them up one handed to take them to the nurse's office and Byleth's just a blushy useless mess the entire time. 

Yeah, one of my biggest worries for the game is that Byleth will be gratified to hell and back. They need to have flaws that actually matter and not have solutions to every problem

Yes, I want this SO BAD. I`m almost tempted to commision someone to make this.

Anyways, back on topic. I`ve been thinking of the possibility of Ashe looking more like Lonoto. I can also see Lysethia growing taller, but still being flat.  

Sorry if I sound stupid here, but who's Lonoto? Also, I agree with the Lysethia, but I can't see her being too tall. I think she'll still end up as one of the shortest female members of the cast. Most of the changes will probably be to outfits and hairstyles though. 

2 minutes ago, SimplyUnknown said:

Sorry if I sound stupid here, but who's Lonoto?

Ashe's adoptive father, also the old guy leading a rebellion in chapter 3

Just now, SpiceMan said:

Ashe's adoptive father, also the old guy leading a rebellion in chapter 3

Oh! Yeah, I was just being stupid. Sorry, and thank you! And I think how much Ashe looks like him depends on how his rebellion ends and if he still has Ashe's respect in the end. If he doesn't, Ashe might be going the complete opposite direction with his looks in order to distance himself from Lonoto. 

Surely hope for some surprises that some of them turn out in another way like we think. I think some of them might get more interesting but I have no idea. And hopefully it is not too predictable.. we cannot imagine all of Blue Lion be like Dimitri, but I also would like Mercedes to change a bit. Maybe a bit more rough. But I guess she will keep her way..

Chracters like Leonie could be interesting too. xD 

I also hope that some have a really good change, because as students some of them just do not click to me. This really opens a chance..

Edited by Stroud

Because the theory topic is buried right now, this is mine.

New Est-like characters may join during the War phase as well as shapeshifters. The teachers, who were frequently filling in the other house's ranks during the school phase (due to "transfer" students), may permanently join in this phase

3 hours ago, Jayvee94 said:

Because the theory topic is buried right now, this is mine.

New Est-like characters may join during the War phase as well as shapeshifters. The teachers, who were frequently filling in the other house's ranks during the school phase (due to "transfer" students), may permanently join in this phase

I can definitely see Ests joining in the form of newer students but what is making you think Shapeshifters?

20 hours ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I can definitely see Ests joining in the form of newer students but what is making you think Shapeshifters?

I mean it would be odd if we wouldn't get at least the Manaketes.

5 hours ago, Jayvee94 said:

I mean it would be odd if we wouldn't get at least the Manaketes.

Not entirely. We've had FE games without Manaketes before. Geneology of the Holy War, which Three Houses appears to have some similarities to, is the first to come to mind. I wouldn't mind having an FE game without a shapeshifting class again because honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of using them. 

Just now, Tenzen12 said:

We have Sothis. Why are we even talking whether there will be manaketes? 

It hasn't been confirmed that she is a manakete. And even if she is, that doesn't mean that there will be playable manaketes in the game. Look at Lilith in Fates; she's half dragon and she wasn't playable. 

When it come to FE Sothis being playable dragon is given until proven otherwise. 

Plus Thanibomb "confirmed" she is playable and S rank-able There is no way that would be legal unless she is dragon. 

6 minutes ago, SimplyUnknown said:

It hasn't been confirmed that she is a manakete. And even if she is, that doesn't mean that there will be playable manaketes in the game. Look at Lilith in Fates; she's half dragon and she wasn't playable. 

true, but they still gave us playable dragon units in the form of corn and a pun relating to kana or children in general, even if it wasn't related to the plot at all, it was still the case, lilith would have been redundant and OP if she was able to S support producing a 5th possible dragon, besides, they needed a sacrificial lamb to make us feel bad in the late game. 

6 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

When it come to FE Sothis being playable dragon is given until proven otherwise. 

Plus Thanibomb "confirmed" she is playable and S rank-able There is no way that would be legal unless she is dragon. 

Leak:

Spoiler

Thani strongly hinted that Sothis' form would be more palatable when romancing, so I'm guessing the child form we see her in is indicative of her true form being sealed. Given her and Seiros' names stemming from the same etymology, I wonder if that isn't her true form. 

The latest trailer also seemed to show that the Divine Seiros was a manakete, so that would also fit. 

6 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Timeskip versions of some students.

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

GQHkZW0.png

Like some of their new outfits. Better than the samey student uniforms.

Something weird happened with the formatting.

Anyway, I really like all of them. Caspar especially looks much different than I was expecting. Where did you find this?

9 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Timeskip versions of some students.

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

GQHkZW0.png

Like some of their new outfits. Better than the samey student uniforms.

Wow, these look amazing! I love the outfit designs, but who is the one on the far right? I can't quite tell based on hair color.

Just now, SimplyUnknown said:

Wow, these look amazing! I love the outfit designs, but who is the one on the far right? I can't quite tell based on hair color.

Pretty sure it's Lysithea, still short as ever