If I can manage a day 1 Three Houses Stream (Golden Deer Wins)

Jedi

I'd love for people here to vote on which house i'd do for an official SF show off of the game. 

HOWEVER there is a big catch to this, I am scheduled to work on the 26th of July which is when the game comes out, i'm trying to get the day off, so I can stream this day 1, like how I did with FE Warriors. If I can't manage day 1, i'll try to do it on the 27th or have someone else stream it on the day of. 

Now here is where you come in, vote for my house and Byleth. 

As some reminders, (this image is by a friend of mine who goes by https://twitter.com/EphemeralBlitz ) 

unknown.png
In terms of affiliations, etc. 

Edited by Jedi

Just now, User name said:

You know damn well we gonna make you stream all 3 paths right?

Lmao, let's just get through one first! 

3 hours ago, User name said:

You know damn well we gonna make you stream all 3 paths right?

The real strat !

Golden Deer is up, closely followed by the Blue Lions. Meanwhile, the Black Eagles... have problems with their wings. 😛
To be honest, I'll feel bad at forcing you to play a house, I mean, it's why there's a pool but still. But thanks.

Also, the more I talk about it, the more those houses names sounds like sport team or something.

8 hours ago, Jayvee94 said:

I pick the house with little to no information so we can flood the site with all the data we need.

Strengths, Weaknesses, Hidden Talents etc.

Not a bad thought process.

11 hours ago, Jayvee94 said:

I pick the house with little to no information so we can flood the site with all the data we need.

Strengths, Weaknesses, Hidden Talents etc.

Isn't that Golden Deer at the moment? Or are you saving your vote until the day Three Houses comes out so we can choose the house we have the least information on then?

3 hours ago, Armchair General said:

Can you post it on YouTube, afterwards? Because I'm pretty sure that I'll miss this.

Yeah if this works out, it'll be on my youtube channel as well.

Small bump, just so folks are aware, my liking pairing for Byleth in the timeskip (considering that's how romantic supports work). Since Male Byleth seems to be winning by a landslide.

Would likely be Petra for the Eagles, Mercedes for the Lions, and Marianne for the Deer.  

We also currently have a tie for Lions and Deer.