-War of the Visions- FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS

Β 

i haven't been this excited since FFVIIR got announced, and the hype sure is real.

this is giving me really strong FF Tactics vibes from both artworks andΒ gameplay, so i'm quite interested in it at the moment.

it's almost as FF Tactics met with Bravely Default and had a love child. it should be for smartphones, but if it will eventually come to Switch too, i'm gonna buy it for sure.

35 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If this thing demands any more money than an up-front cost, I'm avoiding it.Β  I have not heard good things about FFBE.

the gameplay is obviously different from FFBE.Β fromΒ the trailer, it plays just like FFTactics( isometric view with 3D elements ), while FFBE plays more like older FF games from the SNES era( 2d sprites/pixel art ) mixed with Kingdom Hearts Union X features.

the only thing it should shareΒ with FFBE is the world's history, pretty much like Praying Brage was/is related to Bravely Default and Bravely Second for Nintendo 3DS.

i agree that pay-to-win cash shop itemsΒ should be avoided at all costs, however i wouldn't give up trying an interesting gameΒ just for that.

if it has good gameplay mechanics, decent story and does not require heavy purchases in order to enjoy the game, then it's surely worth a try.

7 minutes ago, Fenreir said:

if it has good gameplay mechanics, decent story and does not require heavy purchases in order to enjoy the game, then it's surely worth a try.

Gameplay - We'll see.
Story - I'm the minority that doesn't like FFT's story.Β  If it turns into something like that, I won't be happy.
Other purchases - I think I said that.