Three Houses Title Screen

I have no idea if its just me.... but this looks just so good, I love it!

its simple and clean, but at the same time its beautiful

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Assuming the title screen even does the main theme this time.

Both Fates and Echoes had their own music.

Not Echoes but Fates had a very short, quiet version of Lost in Thoughts All Alone as it's title theme.

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Assuming the title screen even does the main theme this time.

Both Fates and Echoes had their own music.

honestly I would like them to use the fire emblem theme again, I know that awakening freaking killed the theme due to using it everywhere, but I was really disappointed when the fire emblem theme didn't show up until the very last cutscene of revelation, fire emblem without the fire emblem theme is like fire emblem without anna, I guess you can, but it feels like sacrilege.

13 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

honestly I would like them to use the fire emblem theme again, I know that awakening freaking killed the theme due to using it everywhere, but I was really disappointed when the fire emblem theme didn't show up until the very last cutscene of revelation, fire emblem without the fire emblem theme is like fire emblem without anna, I guess you can, but it feels like sacrilege.

Same. I think it's a good sign that the FE theme was literally the first piece of music we heard from 3H in the first trailer, and with the game seemingly drawing so much inspiration from classic entries, I have hope they'll feature it on the title screen. Maybe mixed with the 3H main theme, like in the first trailer.