How do you feel about the class designs?

Something that has seen changes in various games would be the designs of the classes such as the mercenary, lord, myramidon, mage, cleric, etc etc... what do you thing of the looks for classes present in echoes? what are your favs, what do you not like, any thoughts you have on their looks at all! for me I dont have much that i dont like about the design for the classes... exept for the dread fighter. to be honest its that... not sure what it is but the thing on their backs the big ol' mega chakram fire doodad I can see how it would add to them (makes them less bland or somtin like that) but it looks so weird! it really bothers me, but I'm no good at designing. As for a class I do like the design of would be the bow knight, if I have to choose one to talk about its bow knight. not much reasoning but I just find the armor and sleeve really pleasing to look at, doubly on Kliff and his victory animation!

Edited by Jeremy the freelancer

I love almost every single one of the designs in Echoes, but...

Sages and Dread Fighters are...er..

Dread Fighters are cool and all but they don't feel to belong to the Mercenary Class-Line. In any other game where a Mercenary isn't the same as a Myrmirdon, the Dread Fighter would act as a cool and fitting 3rd promotion for the Swordmaster or as a Swordmaster. In a Mercenary line..it doesn't. (Especially with that ''Blam-Shazam!'' effects on the Normal Guy Sword Swinger)

Sages are cool and I don't hate their designs and they can be sometimes fitting, specially for Nomah. However, let's face it, Sages are Bishops in Echoes. Look, I love to use Bishops on Fire Emblem, but there's a reason I never pick the Bishop Option when promoting a Mage: I don't like my Light-Weight Mobile Mage to be limited by..that. (I forgot the name and don't want to use the word ''dress'')

By the way, the Soldier Class-Line Design must be my favorite.

I agree 100% about the Dread Fighers. Every other class, in my opinion, looks amazing. However, I just do not think the Dread's design fits characters like Saber and Jesse. It's just... odd... I'd rather them look like super beefy Heroes.

31 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

I love almost every single one of the designs in Echoes, but...

Sages and Dread Fighters are...er..

Dread Fighters are cool and all but they don't feel to belong to the Mercenary Class-Line. In any other game where a Mercenary isn't the same as a Myrmirdon, the Dread Fighter would act as a cool and fitting 3rd promotion for the Swordmaster or as a Swordmaster. In a Mercenary line..it doesn't. (Especially with that ''Blam-Shazam!'' effects on the Normal Guy Sword Swinger)

Sages are cool and I don't hate their designs and they can be sometimes fitting, specially for Nomah. However, let's face it, Sages are Bishops in Echoes. Look, I love to use Bishops on Fire Emblem, but there's a reason I never pick the Bishop Option when promoting a Mage: I don't like my Light-Weight Mobile Mage to be limited by..that. (I forgot the name and don't want to use the word ''dress'')

By the way, the Soldier Class-Line Design must be my favorite.

Maybe you are thinking of a robe? And the dread fighter is something I didn't think about but I see your point it does seem a bit sudden given the more... i guess grounded movement of the classes before it, maybe too ninja like. Also if anyone knows what their back thing is please let me know i have to know.

I personally like all of the designs for the most part~ The Overclasses are probably my favorite, namely the Enchantress, Yasha, Regain, and Conqueror

Ironically, the one I like the least is the Oliphantier~ It just has a bit much going on for me. I also find the Sage outfit to not be one of my favorites, though it isn't bad.

Having not played with the overclasses, I can’t really comment, but I enjoy most of the classes designs, my favourites being the Baron and Gold Knight. I’m a sucker for capes.

Dread Fighter is a bit of a weird one, but I’m kinda used to the big magic glowy circle thing now. Bow Knights are kinda boring to me, but nothing too offensive design wise. I personally like the design of Sages, and their melee animations, where they make their staff appear, are pretty cool.

I find pretty much every design in the game to be amazing, but armor units in particular are a personal favorite. They have the right balance between looking powerful while remaining practical. I also enjoy seeing the gradual improvements that the cavalier class goes through, as it marks progression and growing stronger while still having unique differences between cavaliers, paladins, and gold knights.

The ornament thing on the Dread Fighters looks weird, I agree, but I found it easy to get used to, and it helps make the class more memorable.

Honestly, about the only class designs I'm remotely bothered by are Saints and Sages. The robe just looks plain for sages, and I don't think they stand out that much in the first place. As for Saints, I just find wearing a dress while still having their legs be shown to be an odd design choice, and I would have preferred for them to wear a full dress like Tatiana does. I far from dislike either design, though, and they're just nitpicks at the end of the day.

I didn't buy any of the DLC, so I can't comment on the overclass designs.