Favorite Class

Ilboss

Probably Pegasus Knight or Wyvern Riders. I'm a big fan of fliers and the characters that are in these classes. I typically always have one unit of each class in endgame because of how much I like the characters, also fliers are great utility units in general.

mage (thunder/wind/fire mages, FE4 bard included), mage fighter, mage knight and sage

yeah, almost every class which can wield tomes

@IlbossIs there any reason why you made two threads, when you could have just made one titled "Favourite/Least favourite class"? Other than to clog up the forums?

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Pegasi. Who doesn't like sexist horses with wings?

I don't.

Anyway, Generals

Infantry lance wielders, such as the spear fighter and the halberdier classes, are the epitome of the balance that Thanos sought after.  Just pure, perfect stat balance.

I also like thunder mages and mage knights thanks to Genealogy's House Freege.  I like their aesthetic, and mage knights absolutely decimate a battlefield, especially if they're a mage knight named Arthur wielding Holsety.  Or they're Reinhardt.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Pegasi. Who doesn't like sexist horses with wings?

lmfao

They're stupid powerful in the Archanea games and the GBA games (especially the ones that don't do triple effectiveness damage in the west).  In fact, fliers in the GBA games quite literally carry your team, lmao

9 minutes ago, KevinskyHaaz said:

Mercenaries/heroes, myrmidons/swordmasters, etc.

Deke is, like, pretty much the only unit in Binding Blade that doesn't suck.  And I once had Ogma defy death and slaughter the whole northern section of his join map in Shadow Dragon/Mystery Book 1 by plopping himself down on a forest tile.  

Also, I like mercenary!female Byleth's appearance better than default female Byleth's appearance.  I generally agree that mercenaries have a pretty cool aesthetic throughout the series.

Awakening!Manaketes for me.
Other favourites include: Swordmasters, Mages, Laguz (particularly of the crow/raven and wolf variety, since I love those two animals).
And from Echoes specifically: Priestess, Falcon Knight, Saint, Dread Fighter, Bow Knight.

Anything that flies or refreshes. Because they are classes that you can get major use out of despite their stats. And when fliers have good stats you get something like Haar, Jill & fe12 Palla

Staff users are a close second but the amount of use you can get out of them varies per game (amazing in Fe5, 11, 12 & 13, great in Fe4 & 6 and good in most other games with maybe fe10 as the exception due to how good vulneraries are and how most staff-users suck).

Awakening's Bride class.
1) Lances, Bows, and Staves have always been my favorite and most-used Fire Emblem weapons/items used. (I mean with staves that's kind of a given, but I've always liked staves because my play-style has always been less offensive than others'.)
2) Its physical appearance is very appealing on all the characters that can use it (it helps that it's a female-exclusive class).
3) Rally Heart is a staple for every RallyBot that can use it, and Bond is really useful for HealBots.

Bow Knights.

Specially the promoted kind that can also use swords or another melee weapon.

I could have an entire army of just bow knights and make it work.  Genghis Khan had the right idea.  Overwhelm them with mobility and firepower.  I challenge you to think of a counter to a well played mass of promoted bow knights coming at you full charge.

• Their mobility gives them the initiative.
  • The one who would take the initiative from them are fliers who are countered by bows.
  • They have decent defense, better resistance.  Enough strength, great speed.
  • They can support each other melee on front, bows on back.
  • In some versions they can use hit and run, pick and drop each other tactics.
  • They can choose to be unable to counter melee or range luring and manipulating the AI.
  • Link, THE HERO OF TIME, is a promoted Bow Knight.... I mean, riding Epona... Master Sword... Bow of Light...  Yeah, how do you counter an army of Links?!

One would have really set everything up against them to just have a chance.  That means a desert environment, fighting against foot soldiers with high defense.  But even then the bow knight might still outmaneuver and focus fire with bows.  And if you let said foot soldiers have anti cavalry weapons, bow knight might also use anti armor and magic bows.

I always use every Bow Knight the game gives me.  Always a welcomed addition.  They even play nice with other classes supporting, carrying, saving them, setting up enemies to help others level and not steal their kills.

Bow Knights. ❤️❤️❤️ 

I love Armor Knights, even if they're trash in every game. I have a huge soft spot for high HP and Defense stats in pretty much every game. There's something so satisfying about marching up to some puny unit and taking minimal damage from it's attacks.

I also like brigands and fighters. Axes are my favorite weapons and hitting enemy units for most, if not all of their health in a single attack is the best feeling.