Favorite Class

Ilboss

On 7/13/2019 at 2:02 AM, Rioma said:

Bow Knights. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Funny thing, I'm planning on trying for a full team of Bow Knights on my first playthrough of Three Houses. If they end up having Canto (or Move Again, depending on the name they use for it), that'd be another point you could list. But it'd probably be safe to save that until the game comes out.
EDIT: YES THEY DO~

Edited by MilodicMellodi

13 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Funny thing, I'm planning on trying for a full team of Bow Knights on my first playthrough of Three Houses.

You me both...  we’ll join our horses into a massive horde, sword in hand, bow in the other.... that we somehow skillfully use one handed... and ride beyond the horizon, tremulous thunder at our wake.

11 hours ago, Rioma said:

You me both...  we’ll join our horses into a massive horde, sword in hand, bow in the other.... that we somehow skillfully use one handed... and ride beyond the horizon, tremulous thunder at our wake.

Oh crap I forgot to mention...Bow Knights will be a Master Class (Tier 4) in Three Houses, and they use Lances and Bows (or at least, their certification requirements are Bow and Riding at A or higher and Lance at C or higher).
This actually makes me really happy because I'm getting my wish of a powerful class that uses both Lances and Bows...AND has the movement (AND CANTO) of a cavalry class to boot! I'm super excited!!

Edited by MilodicMellodi

11 hours ago, know_naim said:

Fliers. The Pegasus Sisters + Shiida carried me through Shadow Dragon. Haar & Minerva are my favourites from PoR/RD, so yeah, I developed a natural affinity for flying units in FE.  

Um, Minerva's a Shadow Dragon character... I believe you meant Jill instead.

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite class by far is Wyvern Rider. Dragons are superior to flying ponies 😛 I find them a far more effective class then the Pegasi (who tend to be terrible at combat unless you baby them for a LONG time). However Wyvern Riders are usually who carry my whole game. Whether its MiLady in FE 6 or goddess Camilla in Fates, I LOVE the female wyvern riders without fail.

Edited by wissenschaft

Aesthetically, the Fe9 lord class is the coolest class in the series, followed close behind by FE8 generals and their ability to wield those huge, badass swords. Basara might also have made it on the list if they had made that Odin's class in Fates, because I still maintain that would have been amazing.

Gameplaywise? I think Dark Knight, and mage cavalry in general. They're also no slouches aesthetically, I just like foot soldiers a little more. I used to like footsoldiers a lot more and was sorely disappointed by Eliwood, Ephraim and Eirika's promotions when I was a kid, but they've grown on me. Seliph's promotion, however, is still a huge letdown, because footsoldier criticals in FE4 are amazing.