Lets' Play Quantum Break (Blind) - Part 1

Good Morning Everyone! I have always been a fan of Alan Wake but have never gotten around to playing anything else produced by Remedy. In the aftermath of E3 and hearing that Control will be getting released in August I felt it was a good time to pick this and experience it for the first time. I didn't realize there were so many references to Alan Wake even within the first hour of gameplay. I literally spent a half hour off camera standingin front of the Chalkboard and studying the notes that were left. 

Since I am currently working a series of video essays related to Alan Wake the new information from the author's mind was incredible. Anyone who would like to discuss game theories of analysis like this feel free to message me. 

Anyway I wanted to share the first episode and see if any of you enjoys the works produced by Remedy as well! Maybe I will backtrack and do Max Payne as well after. 

https://youtu.be/w_RblT7Ug0s

Part 1.jpg