Special Heroes Silhouettes for June 20th!

Anacybele

Left is a guy, he's got a muscley arm and an axe. RD IKE?! 😮 Right looks like Ninian to me. Eh. But the less people I want here, the better, I want those Summer Freddy merges later. 😛

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the sneaking suspicion that they're gonna pull another Groom Pent & Bride Louise/Tanith/Sigrun and introduce a unit or two (or four...) that aren't in the game proper yet.

BUT! Assuming they won't do that, the guy on the left looks sorta like Bartre, just based on the muscly arm. Maybe it's FE7's YOUNG Bartre? The one on the right looks like a girl to me, but I can't really place her.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

A shot in the dark but I'm going to say that Chrom, Ephraim, Eirika, Nyna, or Oboro. Have a chance to be in this year's Summer banners. Since they were directly mentioned by last year's units. And Heroes these days loves character referencing in quotes in future seasonal banners.

The translated tweet says this:
"We have stocked up on the latest information! I will let you know secretly. From 6/20 16:00, the super hero who enjoys hot summer seems to appear. I ♪'m very concerned about who you are. The login bonus to commemorate the emergence of super heroes seems to start at the same time, so please enjoy!"
Based on that, I immediately think of Fate's Arthur. Bleh.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Oh yeah, now that I look at that axe weapon a bit closer, I'm like 99% sure it's a shovel. XD

@Fire Emblem Fan True, this could definitely be another Sigrun/Tanith/Pent/Louise situation where most or even all of the banner will be characters who aren't in the game at all in any form. In that case, I hope the guy is Boyd. 😛

I've suspected Severa would get in as an alt this year to complete the trio, and the right silhouette is giving me strong vibes.

Don't put much stock into the shoddy translations Twitter and Google do. They're not really accurate translations at all. You can tell just by looking at them that they're weird.

5 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The translated tweet says this:
"We have stocked up on the latest information! I will let you know secretly. From 6/20 16:00, the super hero who enjoys hot summer seems to appear. I ♪'m very concerned about who you are. The login bonus to commemorate the emergence of super heroes seems to start at the same time, so please enjoy!"
Based on that, I immediately think of Fate's Arthur. Bleh.

Super heroes is the generic JP term for seasonals.

Dude on left is definitely one of the buffest dudes, so I'm guessing Bartre or probably Vaike. Could also be Dorcas.

Strong Severa/Selena vibes from girl on the right.

The girl doesn't have pigtails. Why would she be Severa or Selena? Unless she traded her ponytail holders for barettes, I guess. I still feel like it's a girl who put barrettes on the sides of her hair.

Helbindi on the left, to come with Yglr?

If not, then Dorcas is my call! Getting Selena/Severa vibes from the right. Would make total sense since we got Cordelia last year! Popular Awakening kids getting alts? Summer Tharja might come to celebrate with Noire...

19 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

A shot in the dark but I'm going to say that Chrom, Ephraim, Eirika, Nyna, or Oboro. Have a chance to be in this year's Summer banners. Since they were directly mentioned by last year's units. And Heroes these days loves character referencing in quotes in future seasonal banners.

He, Tharja, Ryoma, Hinoka, and Sakura all still have those Swimsuit CGs from their base games. Given they've used all the other characters who wore swimsuits in said DLCs (Gaius, Cordelia, Xander, Camilla, Leo, Elise, Takumi) there are decent chances of IS being lazy at making new swimwear and recycling them as well. The three Hoshidan royals already got Hot Springs alts earlier this year though.

I just want the TMS cast in their swimsuits. 😭

I can see the DK resemblance, but seriously, if IS wanted to crossover with other franchises, I'd think they'd start with Dragalia Lost (to answer that game's Lost Heroes event) or Legend of Zelda (because of having a similar theme).

If I squint, the female silhouette looks like it could be Oboro. I'm hoping for people I don't care about, though, because I want to save my orbs for Sigurd, Julia, and Ike. And a better summer Tana.

Food for thought:

Not sure if I buy into another Gunthraa alt over someone new getting one, but hey, Fjorm got a second, so anything can happen.

ALSO! Arden/Dorcas’s artist (Ippei) just retweeted a fan tracing Donkey Kong over the left silhouette... perhaps it IS one of the characters he has drawn?