Special Heroes Silhouettes for June 20th!

Anacybele

39 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The girl doesn't have pigtails. Why would she be Severa or Selena? Unless she traded her ponytail holders for barettes, I guess. I still feel like it's a girl who put barrettes on the sides of her hair.

It's very possible the character is at an angle where the pigtail is covered by the silhouette itself.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jave said:

It's very possible the character is at an angle where the pigtail is covered by the silhouette itself.

That's true, yeah.

2 minutes ago, May said:

The summer dudes better not have those weird ass sandals. Wish they went barefoot like Takumi. 

Agreed on this, even if I love Summer Freddy's look otherwise. 😛

Looks like Severa to me too, and while I have a slight dislike for her, I'd welcome her addition as a seasonal: if nothing else it'll hopefully make it less likely she appears as her regular self in future because I have no faith that they'd make her anything but a sword infantry in that scenario.

Basilio for the left please.

I've seen mentions of Gunnthra due to the tip of her braid resembling whatever it is on the right.

Edited by redlight

While the flower petal does look like it belongs to Gunnthra, I don't see her fitting in on that silhouette; Gunnthra always struck me as taller and not that skinny. 

Personally, I see Severa. One twintail is covered by the left silhouette while the other is turned away from us (It's probably her injured art). It looks like there's something in her hair that would tie up the hair in her usual style. 

The left silhouette could be any beefcake. Helbindi, Basilio, Hawkeye... I feel like we've got less to go on here. 

5 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Also if it is Severa those TT dialogues are gonna be interesting cause Severa would know who “marth” is so there’s that

Or it's Selena and they awkwardly pretend not to know one another. 

I must say people make strong cases for this being Helbindi and Gunnthra, but I hope we don't get more OC alts for now. It'd also be awkward if it was just those two (oh god that means we'll get Ylgr and Surtr doesn't it?) 

The left one has a shovel. So it must be John Cena. If I could I would give Lucina the Shovel and the Joke would be complete. But I guess it will not fit with the weapon Type...

But Beach Bartre would be awesome. As for the right. No idea. 

Edited by Stroud

Could the one on the left possibly be Largo with a shovel? Maybe that's an oar, actually. Fargus, perhaps? The one on the right looks like Ilyana with those not-quite-pigtails her hair seems to be separated in. Her weapon looks like it might be a coconut drink with flowers decorating it.

Its nice that the summer banners go for some variety in the body types. For the male at least. 

They get the obligatory prettyboy's but they also included the older Frederick, Inness who's more buffed then Takumi or Leo and now this mystery guy who's quite....big. Now Summer Oliver when!? 

First off, I appreciate the Serenes Forest editor who wrote this line on the front page:

One’s a beefy beefcake wielding a shovel/large spade, while the other is rather slender with quite long hair. That narrows it down to about half the FE cast, then. ~A Serenes Forest editor

Second... hell, I dunno. Yeah I'm getting those Sev/Sel vibes to, but I just can't decide which musclehead could fit that. Can't even tell what his head looks like.

Something about the specific beefiness of that arm and the shape of the wristband really give me Bartre vibes. The woman could be almost anybody; there's barely anything to go on.