Special Heroes Silhouettes for June 20th!

Anacybele

Guy on the left looks like Donkey Kong, TBH, maybe it's actually Dorcas?

As for the girl on the right, am I the only one who sees Julia? It looks a bit like Julia to me, if it is Julia, weird way for us to be getting our first FE4 alt.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Thane said:

Or it's Selena and they awkwardly pretend not to know one another. 

I must say people make strong cases for this being Helbindi and Gunnthra, but I hope we don't get more OC alts for now. It'd also be awkward if it was just those two (oh god that means we'll get Ylgr and Surtr doesn't it?) 

Or Severa doesn't wind up in the plot, similar to how last year Marth was a seasonal unit yet the TT was focused on Loki.

8 hours ago, Stroud said:

The left one has a shovel. So it must be John Cena. If I could I would give Lucina the Shovel and the Joke would be complete. But I guess it will not fit with the weapon Type...

But Beach Bartre would be awesome. As for the right. No idea. 

I thought the shovel was Triple H's secondary signature weapon of choice. 😛

Left is obviously someone with a high CON stat, so it MUST be Merlinus! 😛

On a more serious note, the art style looks more like Bartre (Barst is a big guy, but I can't see his artist drawing him like that).  Can't say that I'm happy with Severa being in the game, but it's either her or Serra at this point!

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that guy! Could we even vote for him in Choose Your Legends? I do not remember seeing him, although I have not really paid attention.

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that guy! Could we even vote for him in Choose Your Legends? I do not remember seeing him, although I have not really paid attention.

He is an option in CYL, twice even (older version from 6, younger version from 7).

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

He'll probably be the first movable structure in AR. Or perhaps he won't be movable, I forget. 😀

7 minutes ago, Tree said:

He'll probably be the first movable structure in AR. Or perhaps he won't be movable, I forget. 😀

If it's his FE7 version, he'll need to be used for 19 weeks straight before he moves.  If it's his FE6 version, he can move, but he'll need to be destroyed 100 times to level up (instead of the usual stones). 😛

Realistically, I can't justify his inclusion into a proper Heroes roster.

25 minutes ago, eclipse said:

he'll need to be used for 19 weeks straight before he moves

If they release him now, he'll be ready to go when the 19 remaining weekly banners end... Coincidence? 😀

Hey, if IS was fine with making the Herons able to fight when they canonically can't, they can give Merlinus a weapon of some sort if they wanted. 😛

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, if IS was fine with making the Herons able to fight when they canonically can't, they can give Merlinus a weapon of some sort if they wanted. 😛

Oh, I'm sure they could. While I really doubt he would be implemented as a structure, I think the movable tent idea would be extremely amusing.

8 minutes ago, Tree said:

Oh, I'm sure they could. While I really doubt he would be implemented as a structure, I think the movable tent idea would be extremely amusing.

lol yes. But this did give me an idea for if IS wanted to implement him and other merchant characters such as Aimee, Jorge and Daniel, and Muston in the game without having to force weapons onto them. They could still be summoned, so to speak, but they'd be summoned as a new shop section in the game where you buy or sell stuff. Would be a good way to implement a skill or weapon shop, should there be a balanced way to add those. Oh, and this would be a free summon for all players, no need to use orbs, of course.

Edited by Anacybele

That's Donkey Kong, no one can tell me otherwise. Therefore the other must be Peach, and the rest of the new units will be Mario and Diddy Kong.

But if it's FE characters, uh uh... Gonzales? It looks like a super beefy guy, like beefier than Bartre, Hector, Vaike... and the girl could be Lilina? It does look more like Severa though.

...No trailer? Did someone forget to post it on the Nintendo mobile channel? We've been getting a trailer two nights before the associated banner goes live.

Hmm. I know we already had a FEH channel less than two weeks ago, but I wonder if this is an indication that we're getting another announcement or something tomorrow that the trailer will be attached to. A few summer special events, maybe?

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

...No trailer? Did someone forget to post it on the Nintendo mobile channel? We've been getting a trailer two nights before the associated banner goes live.

The silhouettes are gone from notifications, so not sure why they'd remove that if they were planning on delaying the trailer.

Just now, Tree said:

The silhouettes are gone from notifications, so not sure why they'd remove that if they were planning on delaying the trailer.

Huh, yeah. If this is the case, I'm betting someone messed up on the Youtube channel.