Special Heroes Silhouettes for June 20th!

Anacybele

Spoiler

Oh man if that is real my orbs are probably gone. Helbindi looks really good there, though if he's red infantry then practically useless to me so maybe would skip because of that. Can't really see Laegjarn's weapon, is she a mage? Cause if she's a flying blue mage my orb stash is dead.

Not sure how legit this is though, Laegjarn has some really weird looking arm there and Laevatein has a weird face. Not to mention Gunnthra's face in her attack art. Could still be real but not the best art quality here then, except for Helbindi who is perfect.

Kinda sad it's again the OCs though. Helbindi is fair cause this would be his first alt, but the other three already got one not too long ago. Though not too surprising after Fjorm got her second alt too. Gonna guess the free unit is Ylgr then? Wonder what unit type she'd be.

Edited by Mau

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks legit.

Gunnthra seems to be a second colorless dagger cavalry, which is nice since I was just thinking about pulling for Summer Linde for that reason. I'll have to give it some thought. Gunnthra will probably be a stronger unit, but Linde is a character I have zero versions of so far rather than two, and Gunnthra still will have a legendary rerun in the future. There's also the question of the rest of their respective banners, since I do also want to pick up Summer Tiki to complete my set of flying dragons, and while I don't care much about Summer Takumi, sharing a banner with him is still a small benefit. On the other hand, Gunnthra's banner has a better 5* pool due to being a new banner, although I'm not sure colorless benefits much for my purposes.

The Muspell sisters don't seem to be unit types I need, but I'm curious about Helbindi's. Probably sword armor? I don't have much use for him unless his shovel is somehow a bow, which does not seem plausible.

TT unit is probably Ylgr. She's my only missing Nifl royal, so that'd be nice. Hrid is the main alternative and I have two versions of him already.

In any case, as usual, I'm not a fan of duplicate seasonals.

Laegjarn's arm looks really off unless she's Gumby. Hoping for fake but can't really base that decision on quality of art or whatever.

Not too fussed either way though, the second summer banner is the one that matters because it should run until after the July legendary, which is when my orbs are freed up from deep saving mode. Will it be the Askrs? With Gustav and Henrietta and not Anna? And say, Hrid and Ylgr for the two TTs?

So I can save my orbs on this banner but I still worry about the banner from last year being rerun. 

The star of last year's banner was obviously Takumi. He's one of my favorite characters so I'll obviously pull for him. But he shares his color with Linde who I don't like. Last year I got three Linde's and zero Takumi. I'm expected a repeat of that.

3 hours ago, Lau said:

Thoughts go out to all those affected.

At risk of sounding disrespectful, is it still possible we could get the video today? Nintendo has already put out videos for Dr Mario and Dragalia Lost.

Characters got leaks so there's that.

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Could I ask you to maybe not act like this? You've become part of the problem.

Maybe I wouldn't have become the problem if the people didn't make the problem exist begin with.

21 minutes ago, Michelaar said:
  Hide contents

It doesn't look particularly believable to me. There is also yet to be evidence proving it's genuinity.

Looks more plausible for it to be real than to be faked that well this fast to me.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Maybe I wouldn't have become the problem if the people didn't make the problem exist begin with.

Don't be a brat. Take responsibility for your own actions.

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

That's a childish way of looking at it. Just because other people act shitty, you can act shitty?

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Don't be a brat. Take responsibility for your own actions.

What makes you think I'm not?

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

That's a childish way of looking at it. Just because other people act shitty, you can act shitty?

The actions of others will never validate my own. I choose to be this way

Edited by Zangetsu

24 minutes ago, Michelaar said:
  Hide contents

It doesn't look particularly believable to me. There is also yet to be evidence proving it's genuinity.

Same artist as the original versions for two of them. 

Spoiler

Compare Helbindis and Laegjarns side by side

Spoiler

I'm like 90% sure the leak is fake, with the exception of Helbindi all the units arts looks really bad, guunthra's face looks wrong, Laegjarns got a broken arm and her body doesn't look right and the entirety of Laevatain especially her face looks super derpy, and the weapons don't really seem to match colours properly, there is no way that shovel is a sword and as far as I can tell Laegjarn has no weapon and is just T-posing on her dragon for no reason. Too many little things wrong for me to believe 

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

What makes you think I'm not?

7 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

4 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:
  Hide contents

That's the banner unit, any info about the TT unit? 

Doesn't seem to be anything yet, but past patterns suggest either Ylgr or Hrid. Probably Ylgr, since she hasn't had a seasonal yet and she'd make sense to feature alongside Helbindi.

26 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

The actions of others will never validate my own. I choose to be this way

“I’m acting like an asshole on purpose! But it’s okay because it’s not MY fault! I’m only an asshole because others were assholes first!”

Seems like a skip banner for me, which is nice because I need to save up orbs for Fallen Tiki merges.

4 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

“I’m acting like an asshole on purpose! But it’s okay because it’s not MY fault! I’m only an asshole because others were assholes first!”

Got that out of your system or are you going to give me more fuel?

1 minute ago, Thane said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if this is the reason there's no Youtube trailer, haha. 

Supposedly earthquake in Japan. There's more details in the last page.

34 minutes ago, redlight said:

Same artist as the original versions for two of them. 

Reveal hidden contents

Compare Helbindis and Laegjarns side by side

Spoiler

You right actually. Gunnthra and Laevatein looked a little off to me.

@ZangetsuDo not blame others for your terrible attitude.