Special Heroes Silhouettes for June 20th!

Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm not, my attitude is my own action.

In that case, please tone it down. If you're unhappy with the fandom, whatever. But don't spread negativity.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

In that case, please tone it down. If you're unhappy with the fandom, whatever. But don't spread negativity.

Well since you genuinely asking, I'll do just that. Not being sarcastic, being 100% sincere.

Good luck with future pulling.

Spoiler

*sigh* looks like it must be real then, the 3rd law of seasonal banners continues to hold for this year, (at minimum 50% of any seasonal banner must be occupied by a characters originating from one of Fates, Awakening or Heroes unless the banner theme is Valentines)

if it's legit, this is one of easiest skips i've ever seen

gunnthrá already made me spend like 200 orbs for her ny alt, which i eventually didn't even get, so i'm not falling for it once more

i never liked OCs anyway, so yeah, waiting for a half decent new heroes banner

Edited by Yexin

34 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm not, my attitude is my own action.

“I’m not blaming others.”

You literally are.

You said, and I quote, “Maybe I wouldn't have become the problem if the people didn't make the problem exist to begin with.

Now let’s break down that sentence. You used the word “if”. What does this mean? It means that your action ‘a’ is contingent upon the conditions following the ‘if’.

That is, because people made the problem exist, I have become the problem.

Ergo, you act the way you do because they were a problem first.

It is quite literally “BUT MOM THEY STARTED IT”. And I don’t know what to call that demeanor other than incredibly petulant and juvenile. 

If that’s not blaming, then I’m not sure if you have a proper grasp of the word’s definition.

Of course, your actions are still your own, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t shifting the blame. The two are mutually exclusive.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Spoiler

Oh man that attack art of Laegjarn is gorgeous. And seems to be a flying blue dagger, I was looking for a flying blue mage but this works too. There go my saved orbs, I'm gonna miss the feeling of always having 100+, it was nice the last month. If Helbindi is armored I might go for him too.

24 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

“I’m not blaming others.”

You literally are.

You said, and I quote, “Maybe I wouldn't have become the problem if the people didn't make the problem exist to begin with.

Now let’s break down that sentence. You used the word “if”. What does this mean? It means that your action ‘a’ is contingent upon the conditions following the ‘if’.

That is, because people made the problem exist, I have become the problem.

Ergo, you act the way you do because they were a problem first.

It is quite literally “BUT MOM THEY STARTED IT”. And I don’t know what to call that demeanor other than incredibly petulant and juvenile. 

If that’s not blaming, then I’m not sure if you have a proper grasp of the word’s definition.

Of course, your actions are still your own, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t shifting the blame. The two are mutually exclusive.

Bravo, you sure showed him.

Sanctimonious users like you are a dime dozen.

And to actually be on topic, the reddit leak looks alright

Spoiler

If this is real, I'm glad that I can save my orbs. I love my boy Helbindi and I'm glad he's getting an alt, and I really do like Laegjarn, but I'm not super attached to any of the Heroes OCs besides those two and Bruno. Also, if we get Summer Surtr, I will puke

Spoiler

Laegjarn looks gorgeous (questionable anatomy aside) but another full OC banner after 3/4 of these characters already got seasonals this year? Ugh. I’ll probably pull blue, but not until after the legendary banner (gotta get that Yune!). Besides, as much as I love her I don’t want to see Laegjarn just yet, not when she pity broke me on the few orbs I decided to spare going for another Celica 😕

If this is real, which it probably is, Hrid better be the TT unit. Ylgr doesn't have an alt, but IS has had chances to give her one. And if it were to be her, that means four out of five of these units are female and that's just not cool at all.

Also, I love Hrid and I would SQUEE to see him shirtless. 😛

At the same time though, this better be the last time any of the OCs get alts unless it's Ylgr or Eir. Otherwise, I'm going to be sick of IS shoving them down our throats.

12 minutes ago, X-Naut said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm starting to worry that Heroes OC will be the next Fates Royals...

Same here. But while I hope it doesn't happen, at least I actually like several of them... I love Hrid and I also like Laevatein and Gunnthra. Fjorm is okay to me too. The only one I hate is Surtr, the rest I'm just neutral on. Meanwhile, I hate most of the Fates royals, particularly the Nohr ones. I only really love Ryoma. I like Hinoka and Elise, and Xander has since grown on me some, but I'm not as huge a fan of them as I am Hrid and his first sis or Laevatein. Especially Hrid. He's ❤️