Special Heroes Silhouettes for June 20th!

Anacybele

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

If the leak is real, I really want the girls. Laegjarn, Gunnthrá, and Laevatein look amazing. I have almost 800 Orbs saved up for Steady Breath and Warding Breath fodder, but now I really want to get these girls instead.

Maybe I will wait until the trailer and stats leak before deciding.

Spoiler

Since I'm dying for Summer Freddy merges still, I'll only go for Gunnthra here, if this is indeed real. She's so gorgeous, as always. I've loved her design since she first debuted in the game. Disappointed me that she ended up being turned into a Sigurd-like meme thanks to stupid story shit. But it doesn't stop me from thinking she's so beautiful. I also like how she's motherly, as I tend to like those kinds of females too.

Edited by Anacybele

I am hoping the leak ends up being fake. Otherwise its a very easy skip.

Spoiler

Gunthra has a very nice design, but she drew the short end of the stick otherwise.

fire sisters don’t interest me at all. Them and Gunthra already having had alts this year doesn’t help.

Helbindi is alright though.

Edited by Sasori

I love the Nifl siblings, but even i would say this went overboard with the alts of them. New Year and now this?

Besides i really dont like what they did to Gunnthra and Leagjarn. Here comes the melonfestival, only Camilla and Kagero are missing now. They just tarnished my beloved Gunnthra ._. god dammit .

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

Besides i really dont like what they did to Gunnthra and Leagjarn. Here comes the melonfestival, only Camilla and Kagero are missing now. They just tarnished my beloved Gunnthra ._. god dammit .

Uh, summer Camilla does already exist though?

Anyway, I also forgot to mention that Gunnthra looks to have been drawn by Ninian's original artist. Another indication that this is real.

Hm... I believe we will have Hríd. Why? Because of the TT banner.

Since Hrid and Gunnthrá are Legendary Heroes, we can have a TT banner with Helbindi, Laevatein and Laegjarn, so the TT bonus units can be the 5 summer heroes + the 3 Múspéll OCs

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Since Hrid and Gunnthrá are Legendary Heroes, we can have a TT banner with Helbindi, Laevatein and Laegjarn, so the TT bonus units can be the 5 summer heroes + the Múspéll OCs

That does make sense! I so hope you're right because FREE SHIRTLESS HRID! And a new grail project for me as soon as female Robin is done, which she will be just in time!

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That does make sense! I so hope you're right because FREE SHIRTLESS HRID! And a new grail project for me as soon as female Robin is done, which she will be just in time!

I want Hríd as well. Let's hope for not a Infantry Sword unit, sice there are too much in the game.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I want Hríd as well. Let's hope for not a Infantry Sword unit, sice there are too much in the game.

Yeah, I hope he's not even a red unit at all, I'd like him to be blue or green. And the Nifl siblings have implied that they've trained with different weapons, like how NY Fjorm mentions both her and Hrid have used bows. We could get an archer Hrid! In which case, I'd actually not mind him being a red bow, since we STILL DO NOT HAVE ONE.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I hope he's not even a red unit at all, I'd like him to be blue or green. And the Nifl siblings have implied that they've trained with different weapons, like how NY Fjorm mentions both her and Hrid have used bows. We could get an archer Hrid! In which case, I'd actually not mind him being a red bow, since we STILL DO NOT HAVE ONE.

For you, Hríd would be better as a colorless, so you can make a team with Ike (red), Fred (Green), Silas (Blue) and Hríd (Colorless). All units that you love.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

For you, Hríd would be better as a colorless, so you can make a team with Ike (red), Fred (Green), Silas (Blue) and Hríd (Colorless). All units that you love.

But I can already do that if I make Summer Freddy the colorless unit. 😛 Still, wouldn't be a bad idea for Hrid to be a colorless bow either!

Just now, Anacybele said:

But I can already do that if I make Summer Freddy the colorless unit. 😛 Still, wouldn't be a bad idea for Hrid to be a colorless bow either!

I don't see him as a colorless bow, because we just had Louise. Unless he is a colored archer...

He could be a infantry dagger, since being a cavalry dagger would be bad because Summer Gunnthrá looks to be one

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't see him as a colorless bow, because we just had Louise. Unless he is a colored archer...

He could be a infantry dagger, since being a cavalry dagger would be bad because Summer Gunnthrá looks to be one

I don't want him to be a dagger, please no... I already have three favs as summer dagger wielders including Gunnthra (the other two being Frederick and Linde). That's just too many daggers for my liking.

Please let this go the way of the Grinch leak. If not which, unfortunately, is highly probable:

Spoiler

Hey look, another stupidly easy skip for me. The only thing that’d make this the absolute worst is if Surtr is the TT freebie.

39 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Since Hrid and Gunnthrá are Legendary Heroes, we can have a TT banner with Helbindi, Laevatein and Laegjarn, so the TT bonus units can be the 5 summer heroes + the 3 Múspéll OCs

I hope you are right, and you make a lot of sense.  I personally think the leaks are true, because they look a bit too good to be fake and with there being a TT banner it makes sense.  Plus I will get to save orbs if it is true, 

Spoiler

On one hand, I do want to save orbs.

On the other hand, if the trailer were up, it would be the second banner trailer ever that I press dislike. These book 2 OCs should not be getting second alts, wtf.

Laegjarn and Laevatein look like shit, too. Helbindi and Gunnthra look good, though.

Edited by Florete

53 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Wouldn't Ylgr fit just as well?

47 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

As much as I want a red bow, they wouldn't introduce it on a free unit.

33 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I hope you are right, and you make a lot of sense.  I personally think the leaks are true, because they look a bit too good to be fake and with there being a TT banner it makes sense.  Plus I will get to save orbs if it is true, 

And like pointed out, both Helbindi and Laegjarn look to be drawn by their original artists while Gunnthra got Ninian's original artist. That's a pretty huge indication of it being real.

I also didn't mention before, we had a leak like this happen last year at summer, it was for the banner with Tana, Innes, etc. if I recall. Art and in-game focus image were both leaked and ended up being real.

@Othin Technically yes, but Ylgr is not a legendary hero like both her older sis and bro and as I'd said before, Ylgr would result in a huge gender imbalance. Hrid would at least make it three females and two males. Sure, we've had cases of three females and one male before. But never FOUR females and one male except for the recent bride banner and TT and that's for obvious reasons.

Edited by Anacybele

Spoiler

I do really like Laevatein, so I'd be tempted to pull, but considring what might be up next (Yune and Towel!Hinoka sharing a colour on an LG banner, theoretical possibility of a Summer!Sakura for part 2), I'll just skip.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And like pointed out, both Helbindi and Laegjarn look to be drawn by their original artists while Gunnthra got Ninian's original artist. That's a pretty huge indication of it being real.

I also didn't mention before, we had a leak like this happen last year at summer, it was for the banner with Tana, Innes, etc. if I recall. Art and in-game focus image were both leaked and ended up being real.

@Othin Technically yes, but Ylgr is not a legendary hero like both her older sis and bro and as I'd said before, Ylgr would result in a huge gender imbalance. Hrid would at least make it three females and two males.

Ylgr is also the only Nifl royal missing a seasonal, and she makes sense to group with Helbindi. The extreme gender imbalance is annoying, but 4/5 female is the same as four of the past six seasonal banners, and this seems like a place where they'd continue it. (Also, four characters shared with the NY one seems weird.)

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Technically yes, but Ylgr is not a legendary hero like both her older sis and bro and as I'd said before, Ylgr would result in a huge gender imbalance. Hrid would at least make it three females and two males. Sure, we've had cases of three females and one male before. But never FOUR females and one male except for the recent bride banner and TT and that's for obvious reasons.

I don't think IS would mind a huge gender imbalance. You're right, we never had four females to one male before but at one time the ratio was often evenly divided between genders before IS decided to change that. IS swinging the gender balance even further towards the girls is something I can totally see them doing, especially where fanservice is concerned. 

And for what its worth....in this one case I actually wouldn't mind since Hrid bores me to tears.