A FE3H Character that made you choose the opposite side?

Adult Claude's discount Craig David beard is a turn-off for me, such that no matter who the other members of his house are (I don't have any of the non-lord characters memorised yet) I can probably rule out going with his one.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him as the OP seems to indicate, but the vibes are just so, so... he's so vain, I bet he thinks this game is about him. He might subvert the stereotype if I got to know him better, but I doubt it. And no, it doesn't count if I have to dig it out of him instead of it being a moment of self-realisation.

Black Eagles already has Edelgard, and now I see I quite like Bernadetta both for her cute appearance and introvert personality and Petra seems interesting too. I'm definitely going to steal Lysithea from the Golden Deers.

I've been going for Edelgard since the very beginning. If Bernadetta was with one of the other houses, I might have jumped ship...but she's part of my favorite house, so I'm sticking with the Eagles.

Not really; I plan on doing a playthrough for each house. I plan on trying Golden Deer last, but that's because of a lack of characters I find particularly interesting, rather than a character I dislike. 

So, by default, I guess I have to say the Golden Deer simply because I find most of them less interesting.

17 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Adult Claude's discount Craig David beard is a turn-off for me, such that no matter who the other members of his house are (I don't have any of the non-lord characters memorised yet) I can probably rule out going with his one.

I don't mind the chin strap, but I do find Claude's War-Phase clothing to be extremely ugly. Beige is tricky to pull off, and it's not helped by the random splashes of disparate colours. Yellow and black, some random green splotches thrown around, and then those weird white and red pom-poms. Such a disappointment.

Edited by LSM

On 6/22/2019 at 9:06 AM, LSM said:

I don't mind the chin strap, but I do find Claude's War-Phase clothing to be extremely ugly. Beige is tricky to pull off, and it's not helped by the random splashes of disparate colours. Yellow and black, some random green splotches thrown around, and then those weird white and red pom-poms. Such a disappointment.

This is Scotphobic 😞

All seriousness, I'm pretty much guaranteed to go Golden Deer first time around, but Felix bein' so darn handsome and possibly un-scoutable is a huge bummer. Before seeing him, I was tossing up whether to do Blue Lions at all, but now I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do them on my second play. Additionally, if it turns out Catherine is somehow only recruitable (if at all) on a certain side, I'm doing that, hands down.

At the beginning, I had zero idea who I was going to pick. All of the houses seemed to have interesting characters, and while the design of the Golden Deer students didn't exactly jump out at me, I was intrigued by the political situation in the Alliance.

As the profiles came out, however, it became clear that the Golden Deer were not going to be my first choice. They were just so....underwhelming. And none of the profiles have jumped out at me like the students from the Black Eagles and the Blue Lions have, with Leonie being the one exception.

So, like vanguard said earlier, it isn't so much that a single character has turned me off from the Golden Deer class, so much as it is that they collectively do not interest me at this time.