Famitsu 4th article (please read first post)

You can find the images via Nintendo Everything:

https://nintendoeverything.com/scans-roundup-trials-of-mana-oninaki-fire-emblem-three-houses-more/nggallery/page/1

There should be 8 pages near the end. You might need to click page 2 to see the 8th page.

Info from the preview:

Villains appear to be called the Nightcrawlers. Their names are Thales (bearded guy with white eyes), Solon (guy with black eyes) and Cronje (orange haired girl who gets choked or something).

Check out the main website for the full scoop:

https://serenesforest.net/2019/06/19/three-houses-4th-famitsu-article-nightcrawlers-tea-parties-offerings-saints/

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Cronje (orange haired girl who gets choked or something).

L-Lewd. 

Didn't expect a lot of information on the creepy dudes nor timeskip details before the game's release. This promises to be very exciting. 

Edited by Thane

There's a lot of odd stuff going on doing the Crests - Annette has one; surprising everyone. Ingrid appears to have Leicester blood as she has the 4th Crest on the Emblem of the Alliance, Marianne also has the Crest that is present on Edelgard's axe? It's definitely the Crest of Hraesvelgr thats why its question marked out. There is DEFINITELY some odd things happening with these crests that need explaining.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

Ok so Linhardt, Annette, Sylvain, Ingrid and Marianne all have crests. If someone can confirm minor or major that would be awesome. Also Ingrid seems to have the leicester alliance's 4th crest. I wonder why

Blue lions has 6 characters with crests, Golden deer has 5 and the Black Eagles surprisingly only have 4. Blue lions just keeps getting better

Hot take: Marianne is the bastard daughter of the Emperor of Adrestia; adopted by Duke Edmund. The Adrestian Bloodline has both Hraesvelgr blood(Marianne's crest) and Seiros blood(Edelgard's crest).

There's a paragraph about scouting for other students. Seems to be the same deal as in Gamespot's video. You need certain stats and skill levels. You can't recruit the house leaders and certain students.

Linhardt has Minor Crest of Cethlenn (belongs to a saint not an Elite).

Annette has Minor Crest of Dominique.

Sylvain has Minor Crest of Gautier. Yeah, that one...

Ingrid has Minor Crest of Daphnel.

Marianne has Minor Crest of ??? (same as the crest on Edelgard's axe).

EDIT: It's literally crest of ??? like Byleth's first crest.

Edited by VincentASM

Damn....little Bernie...she grew beautifully if it wasn't for Petra I'd go with her first probably the 4th path. Tea time is the Skinship of this game looks nice! Marriane having a crest definitely is interesting seeing as she was adopted later likely Adrestian but her connection to Edelgard especially her axe has so much implications.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

From the limited 'Japanese' I can read (I can only read the kanji in Chinese), I like how Lindhart's personal skill is related to sleeping and Marianne's one is about loving animals.

Sylvain's personal skill probably has something to do with female allies around him. Leonie's personal skill is exactly the same as Sylvain's except it's male allies. I can't imagine Leonie acting like Sylvain...lol

Edited by zuibangde

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

There's a paragraph about scouting for other students. Seems to be the same deal as in Gamespot's video. You need certain stats and skill levels. You can't recruit the house leaders and certain students.

Well Galatea and Daphnel are extremely close on the map so it's not too unrealistic for the bloodline to be passed over. I wonder if Faerghus and Leicester did a trade of a house Charon noble(to Cordelia), with a House Daphnel noble being sent to Galatea. Probably not but it's cool that crests are switching over nations.

Edited by SpiceMan

I see a picture of Anna. 

Any info to share there?

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Does Marianne's Crest have a name yet?

15 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

You can find the images via Nintendo Everything:

https://nintendoeverything.com/scans-roundup-trials-of-mana-oninaki-fire-emblem-three-houses-more/nggallery/page/1

There should be 8 pages near the end. You might need to click page 2 to see the 8th page.

Info from the preview:

Villains appear to be called the Nightcrawlers. Their names are Thales (bearded guy with white eyes), Solon (guy with black eyes) and Cronje (orange haired girl who gets choked or something).

Ok, 1. The Villains look pretty interesting and I'm curious as to their motivations. 2. Am I the only one who had Kurt Wagner pop into my head when they saw Nightcrawlers? 

Caspar having Anathema as his P.skill confirms that those won't be unique to characters, or at least not all of them. I guess Rally strength on Annette was already a good indication of that, but with Anathema we've actually seen it being learned by Hubert as a Dark Mage.

I would assume Sylvain's personal skill is related to ladies(+2 damage inflicted, -2 received when around them?), and thus, logically, Leonie's would be the same for males, implying that she's a flirt? Or it's also with females, implying that she is... a flirt.

Edited by Cysx

Just some random thoughts.

One panel shows Fem!Byleth already looking minty fresh standing next to Felix, who looks about the same in every way but outfit.  Either post-timeskip he doesnt change much or Byleth goes super Saiyan before the timeskip.

The teaparty thing from Thani's leak seems to be confirmed.

Good god, Lorenz, why.