Howdy!

TowerOfTartarus

I'm Henri, and I've been lurking about on Serene's Forest for a while now, but decided to make an account after Three Houses finally got me excited again!

I've never really formally posted on forums like this, so I hope I can find somewhere to fit in eventually. I'm really interested in actually joining the community now though, and it'd be awesome if I could find a way to put myself to work on new projects and the like.

I've played Fire Emblem Awakening, Fates, Echoes, and I'm currently working on beating Path of Radiance. I know my member card places me as the type to have actually beaten a Tellius game, but I just already feel like I enjoy Tellius more than any of the other series I've played. After PoR I'm looking to play through Radiant Dawn as well. (after beating digital devil saga as well though lol)

Edited by TowerOfTartarus

Welcome, PoR is definitely one of my favorites as well.

I'm currently working on FE5, since they released the new translation, which is the last one I had left to complete.

13 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Welcome, PoR is definitely one of my favorites as well.

I'm currently working on FE5, since they released the new translation, which is the last one I had left to complete.

Glad to hear that!

I've always been interested in playing the Jugdral games myself (especially with all the praise I hear for Genealogy) but I just haven't gotten around to it. Looking forward to the day I get to though!

1 hour ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, TowerOfTartarus!

Well, that's omnious. Do you have 264 floors too?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm really glad somebody got the reference with my name too!