Special Heroes Arrive! Summer Returns - June 20th

Anacybele

11 minutes ago, toxic1 said:

One of them is a lot less opinionated than the other

Can you not bitch about this site's users? They can see your posts, and it's rude. Thanks.

Anyway, update is out, we should get a datamine soon. I'm keeping an eye out for it.

Also, Sharena putting Alfonse down like that, wow. Never expected something like that from her. Though I know how you feel, girl! I wish I had a sister instead of a bunch of brothers too.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Can you not bitch about this site's users? They can see your posts, and it's rude. Thanks.

Anyway, update is out, we should get a datamine soon. I'm keeping an eye out for it.

Also, Sharena putting Alfonse down like that, wow. Never expected something like that from her. Though I know how you feel, girl! I wish I had a sister instead of a bunch of brothers too.

Sheesh, maybe I should be glad I don't have a sister if this is how most are.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Of all my friends and their siblings, the pair of sisters get along the worst

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

We get 4 freaking girls, and only one guy, and the lone guy isn't even good eye candy.

Says you.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

The main Lords have a real dearth of seasonal alts.  I'm not a big fan of seasonals to begin with, but you'd think we'd see more of Ike, Hector, Marth, etc on them.  Gunnthra and the Fire Sisters have twice as many seasonal alts as each of the three main lords I mentioned, which just doesn't seem right.

The issue is that you named a bunch of guys.  And, uh. . .guys in swimsuits don't sell to who I think the target demographic is.

24 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Being the best FEH OC by an order of magnitude, tick.

This. . .is debatable.  In my mind, she's on the same tier as Ylgr.  But unlike the little girl, she had way more screentime.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's what I'm here for~! 😉

---

I'm sniping for Helbindi.  Hopefully, he won't be -Atk.  Everyone else is a bonus.

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

Shut up. I had to grow up surrounded by so many boys and because of that I never had anyone to play dolls with or anyone to play dress up with! Probably is a reason why I'm a loner today on top of having trouble socializing period. Maybe if I'd had a sister to play with growing up I might find it a bit easier to make friends! And you don't know what it's like having to share a room with a toddler boy whose stupid toys I didn't care about were all over the place and I didn't have much room for my own. I hated it. And my younger brother who I shared that room with is now dead. I basically hated him from day one because he wasn't a girl and I live with that guilt every day now because I feel like I didn't help him enough or be a better big sister because I could never be as happy with him as I would have been if he was a girl. I wish I had never felt that way, but I did.

So you have no right to insult me either. Just because I felt like this doesn't mean all sisters are like this, pal.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Shut up. I had to grow up surrounded by so many boys and because of that I never had anyone to play dolls with or anyone to play dress up with! Probably is a reason why I'm a loner today on top of having trouble socializing period. Maybe if I'd had a sister to play with growing up I might find it a bit easier to make friends! And you don't know what it's like having to share a room with a toddler boy whose stupid toys I didn't care about were all over the place and I didn't have much room for my own. I hated it. And my younger brother who I shared that room with is now dead. I basically hated him from day one because he wasn't a girl and I live with that guilt every day now because I feel like I didn't help him enough or be a better big sister because I could never be as happy with him as I would have been if he was a girl. I wish I had never felt that way, but I did.

So you have no right to insult me either. Just because I felt like this doesn't mean all sisters are like this, pal.

. . .I don't think he was talking about you?  I think it was aimed at how Sharena throws Alfonse under the bus.

Calm down, Ana.

Also, I'm sure a lot of boys who grew up with only sisters and no other boys didn't like growing up with only girls either. Kind of like how you felt in reverse.

Personally, if I could have another sibling and I got to choose whether they were a boy or girl, I'd like a brother more even if I'm not a boy. Parents prefer a second daughter though.

So... stats. Like literally all of them are exactly what you'd expect after you account for stat total differences due to their class changes.

Melee infantry stats are dumb, though.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

. . .I don't think he was talking about you?  I think it was aimed at how Sharena throws Alfonse under the bus.

Oh, maybe, yeah. He quoted me, so I just kind of assumed. My mistake if this is the case.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Calm down, Ana.

Also, I'm sure a lot of boys who grew up with only sisters and no other boys didn't like growing up with only girls either. Kind of like how you felt in reverse.

Personally, if I could have another sibling and I got to choose whether they were a boy or girl, I'd like a brother more even if I'm not a boy. Parents prefer a second daughter though.

Oh yeah, I bet there were. I won't deny that. But I got upset because he kind of implied that sisters are bad because of the way Sharena and I feel and that felt kind of rude to me. Apologize for the little outburst regardless though. I don't need to rant or anything anymore anyway.

Wow Laegjarn looks amazing.  I will go for blues on my free pull.  Stats, art, skills, weapon the girl has it all!  What is most surprising is how awesome Ylgr looks though, that is a fantastic stat spread.  

Laegjarn is my favorite! Oh no. I can't afford to pull for her right now, though. I need NY!Hrid on the legendary banner. Luckily, this banner will be up for a while, so I can just hold off, but mannnnn I want Laegjarn. Also blue mage flier? She's perfect to go with NY!Hrid, and that Swift Sparrow 3 is calling my name. I wish she was just LESS sexualized it bothers me on her just as much as it does Camilla tbh. But either way she's gorgeous so I will definitely be pulling for her eventually.

Also Ylgr looks really adorable. Tobi is by far and away my favorite artist on Heroes. I still won't use her because I just have such little attachment (and I like my free fodder), but at least she looks cute! I'll use her on the TT, but then off she goes unless she like really surprises me. Also her stat spread is great.

Jesus, Laegjarn is going to be crazy fast with +Spd on top of that Swift Sparrow 3 and any buffs she gets from allies. o_O

Gunnthra having the lowest Atk isn't surprising, since she's a dagger unit. But I'm glad she's just as fast as Laegjarn, at least at base. She'd love something like Swift Sparrow herself if I could ever give it to her.

Ylgr's stats look surprisingly good.

Laevatein having the highest Atk is no surprise though.

Helbindi being a mixed tank is also no surprise.

I still have a +spd Summer Camilla , but I'm still tempted to pull for Laegjarn to fodder Swift Sparrow 3 to my flying Takumi....Even if he's already had Atk Spd Solo 3 and Brazen Atk Spd 3. Then again that Swift Sparrow 3 is NOT two in one pack T4 skill unlike Sturdy or Mirror Impact is also telling me that I better wait for Brazen Atk Spd 4 in hopes it's two skills in one....

This is nice. Its purely a skill based banner for me phew. No amazing unit, although some offer interesting min/max stat spreads.

Anyway goal:
1 R dual for my cheerleader Regular Marth
1 Mirror Impact
and 1 Swift sparrow 3 (I think)

So Gunnthra trades 1 Atk for 2 Spd compared to Linde but has higher bulk thanks to her higher BST. Meh, not worth it. Starfish is a lot better than a conditional Mirror Strike. I'm sorry Gunnthra, your art is top tier but the rest of you isn't. 

Laevatein is a better Spring Camilla which is cool, I guess. Not that fliers really care about tanking outside of some odd flier balls in AR. 

Helbindi looks like he'd rock with a Barrier Blade (also Lene's weapon but she's 5* locked so I won't consider it). He's unique enough to stand out amongst the myriad of sword infantry. It's funny how his R Duel Infantry goes to waste once he gets 1 merge. It's obvious IS is trying to sell him as fodder. 

Laegjarn creeps Summer Camilla who creeped Summer F!Corrin. Bruh. 

Ylgr is soo cute and her stats are pretty awesome. In terms of sheer stats she defeats Raven/Linus/Legion but the former 2 have Basilikos to stand out so only Legion is inferior now. Thankfully she's free, she'll put tons of work in arena when her season arrives.