Special Heroes Arrive! Summer Returns - June 20th

Anacybele

Thank goodness this banner lasts for 50 days; I am aiming for Summer Laegjarn because she's another awesome flier to have.

Luckily I have her OG version for the Tempest Trials.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No, that's just the effect of strong lighting.

If you compare that card art with her in-game face sprite or official art, it's very clear that the reds, whites, and golds on her clothing and hair in the card art are far more saturated, and it should be expected that the brightness of her skin would follow suit.

Dang, I droped the ball to fast there. Now if I look more closely she has some shaded parts which hint at her color. I was too focused that lightening often comes from one clear direction, but Rinkah on this got it overall there.

I think this cipher art of her also shows good much how far lighting effects can go, while its more scarce the saturation is in effect:

Spoiler

B02-036.jpeg

18 hours ago, Humanoid said:

They seem to have completely forgotten the point of her "top" though.

Having the Ace Wrap contour around her boobs like that defies physics.

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Having the Ace Wrap contour around her boobs like that defies physics.

Why don't you understand that she is just that strong, boobs and all! Her boobs can probably lift more than you or I can! Clearly the wrap doesn't stand a chance against them!

8 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I'm sure Surtr wanted to come on the beach trip but he was trapped in his cardboard fort in Aether Raids. Will somebody let him out already?

For me, it's usually that new fallen Tiki instead of Surtr, but I did see an Idunn in jail the other day.

Oh my Naga! SR!Laevatein is SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!

"Listen to me now, if you touch my sister, I will cut you down!"

She is such a fiesty, spicy little sister! How about we share and touch your sister together?

Edited by XRay

50 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I sure hope whoever draws her for Heroes doesn't draw her chest like that. That's just wtf.

SR!Laevatein's boobs look pretty normal.

If you are talking about her sister and SR!Gunnthrá, their boobs are massive and would normally sag, but the shape is achievable with implants so it is not totally unrealistic. Lore wise, they are probably just naturally big and had NYOFAI!Laevatein cast reverse Gravity back during New Years.

26 minutes ago, XRay said:

If you are talking about her sister and SR!Gunnthrá, their boobs are massive and would normally sag, but the shape is achievable with implants so it is not totally unrealistic. Lore wise, they are probably just naturally big and had NYOFAI!Laevatein cast reverse Gravity back during New Years.

I'm pretty sure it's about Rinkah since the others are, y'know, already in Heroes. 😛

Edited by Humanoid

59 minutes ago, XRay said:

33 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I'm pretty sure it's about Rinkah since the others are, y'know, already in Heroes. 😛

Um, yeah, I was talking about Rinkah.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Um, yeah, I was talking about Rinkah.

Woops, my bad. I thought your comment was in reply to mine.

This banner hates me. I pulled 3 copies of Laevatein and Gunnthra before getting a single Laegjarn or Helbindi. After I stopped pulling green and colorless, I've still only gotten 2 copies of Laegjarn and no Helbindi.

And I've gotten 5 pitybreakers, 4 of which are blue: Keaton, two Brave Hectors (already +10), Micaiah (already +10), and Ishtar (already +10).

Sigh. I hate 4-character banners.

EDIT: At 300 pulls, I'm currently sitting at an abysmal 2.7% focus rate and an even worse 4.7% 5-star rate in general.

EDIT2: Finally got Helbindi after 4 straight 75-orb packs with zero focus units. And a third Laegjarn.

I'm convinced the blue pitybreaker pool is rigged. Pitybreakers since the ones above were Nailah, Micaiah (again), Brave Hector (again), and Owain.

Which means I've gotten the same number of Brave Hectors from this banner as I've gotten Laegjarns. What the fuck.

Edited by Ice Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

This banner has been rather fair to me to be honest?

My Summer Laegjarn is at 40+8, and I only had two pity breakers. The pity breakers being Mordecai and Selkie. If I had to complain about anything though it would be that I have yet to pull an Atk or Spd Summer Laegarn. So currently I am using a HP asset one until I pull one or the other.

12 minutes ago, Vanil said:

My Summer Laegjarn is at 40+8, and I only had two pity breakers.

I hate you.

12 minutes ago, Vanil said:

If I had to complain about anything though it would be that I have yet to pull an Atk or Spd Summer Laegarn.

But you can hate me, too. (I have one of each.)