Tempest Trials+: A Promise of Joy (June 24th - July 4th)

47 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I love theme teams and random tempest shenanigans combined:

That's a lot of Laevs, Fjorm must feel like being in Múspell. Summer heat helps with this illusion. 

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to Tempest Trials+: A Promise of Joy (June 24th - July 4th)
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

That's a lot of Laevs, Fjorm must feel like being in Múspell. Summer heat helps with this illusion. 

Like an endless heatwave. haha;;

They're confusing me too - when setting up my team I had a look in my barracks and saw a regular Laevatein that I didn't remember getting, and not seeing Laegjarn. Wondered for a moment whether I thought I had the wrong sister all along. All good though, turns out I had both despite my faulty memory.

And the boss BGM is...! ... Wonderful Pirates. XD Oh man, I cannot take this fight seriously!

I was going to bust out Laevatein but then I realized she is not a bonus unit when I looked closely.

I could try SR!Laevatein but I do not have Close Counter fodder, so I guess I will have to do without it for now. I need to remember to grab some Takumis when he comes around.

35 minutes ago, XRay said:

I was going to bust out Laevatein but then I realized she is not a bonus unit when I looked closely.

Same happened to me with my freshly regained summer Tana ... somehow she was much weaker than summer Laegjarn. 

Using a team of LegYarn, Helbindi, both Vanilla as well as Aquatic Gunnthra and Nanna.  I've just been autobattling to get the rewards, since I've got pretty much no interest in this one.

Currently using Waifu Berkut, Lene, Bonus Twintails, and Best Veronica for this mess.  Veronica's staff is clutch for stat boosts, and Berkut appreciates the bump (before he shanks 20HP off of her).  Twintails murders blues dead, and Lene's a weird combination of dancer and wall.  Once I get enough SP, Merged Helbindi takes over (and Berkut will most likely be swapped out for a mage).

My offense and defense are on the same phase, SMH.

• 2 weeks later...

For the first time ever, I ranked within the top 1000.

Was it worth it? Fuck no. I'm never doing that again.

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

For the first time ever, I ranked within the top 1000.

Was it worth it? Fuck no. I'm never doing that again.

lol

I am planning to do it next TT - 10k feathers seems worth it for me. May I ask what the threshold was?

2 hours ago, Nimrod said:

I am planning to do it next TT - 10k feathers seems worth it for me. May I ask what the threshold was?

Not sure about the threshold, but ~243k was around rank 300s. I presume the cutoff would be at least 220k if not into the 230k range.

This was the first TT in a year or more that I bothered grabbing top1k, and I can also say its not worth it (about 200 more Lunatic5 autobattle runs than a safe top5k score would be).

i was kinda okay trying to do top 1k-5k because those are feathers i need (because i wanna +10 EVERYONE  (well fliers anyway), but i need to really power through some other in game content i've been ignoring and the last few have been boring and not worth autobattling even  i figure i can send my raigh books home when i need feathers

49 minutes ago, Azuni said:

Not sure about the threshold, but ~243k was around rank 300s. I presume the cutoff would be at least 220k if not into the 230k range.

This was the first TT in a year or more that I bothered grabbing top1k, and I can also say its not worth it (about 200 more Lunatic5 autobattle runs than a safe top5k score would be).

Thanks

I think I will rethink my ambitions - I mean, I got 6k feathers at rank 8500 with 85k, which is a third of what was needed, so I guess I will aim for the top5k

1 hour ago, Nimrod said:

Thanks

I think I will rethink my ambitions - I mean, I got 6k feathers at rank 8500 with 85k, which is a third of what was needed, so I guess I will aim for the top5k

I finished 4,045th with a score of ~120k after gaining ~1,000 ranks and ~9,000 points in the last hour (using two full bars of stamina). 

Top 5k threshold should have been somewhere slightly above 115k, which is lower than in past TTs. 

27 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

I ended at 119.739 K and was rank 4979. Glad i was awake early and checked when I did. My last match that counted brought me from 5002 to my final rank.

Wow, then ranks 4k to 5k were pretty close together and the threshold was more near to 120k than I would have thought. 

10 hours ago, Nimrod said:

lol

Uh ... I don't remember 100% what my score was, but it was definitely over 200,000. Perhaps closer to 220,000. Since my score was closer to the middle of top 1000, it may be a bit more generous than my actual score.

But I warn you, it wasn't really worth it, having to grind so much just to maintain. I only did it because I'd somehow gotten that high without me realizing it, and because I was grinding HM on my units. EDIT: Also, I didn't bother to autobattle, I just did continuous manual runs of lunatic 7.

Edited by Sunwoo

I finished with less than 25k. I missed out on so many precious Orbs.😥

This is what happens when you don't have a smartphone and have the game on a shared device. Somebody binge watches a 15 season show and you're too polite to take it from them during the times of the day when playing would be convenient and when the device doesn't need to be charged.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I finished with less than 25k. I missed out on so many precious Orbs.😥

This is what happens when you don't have a smartphone and have the game on a shared device. Somebody binge watches a 15 season show and you're too polite to take it from them during the times of the day when playing would be convenient and when the device doesn't need to be charged.

Do you use an emulator?

55 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Do you use an emulator?

Nope, tablet. 

It's not like I intend to summon for a while, a few Orbs missed won't hurt me too much. Just don't be cruel Minerva. Another TT by then means I could possibly reach 200 Orbs for a chance at her; I certainly could if they give a 3H release special bonus. After her, I have a handful of "that'd be nice": Ayra, Olwen, Amelia, Dorcas, Jaffar and maybe Innes; but no "gotta have its".

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, I didn't bother to autobattle, I just did continuous manual runs of lunatic 7.

Oh, great score for a manually played TT event! I don't auto, and in the end I was pretty tired of the maps. 

These maps had an annoying number of flying enemies.

Interesting how the TT (and I guess the banner) units are all related to the little sisters (Gunnthra and Helbindi for Ylgr and Muspell sisters), so the TT dialogue made sense.