New post time skip designs!

Nio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Hilda ditched the twintails for a pony tail instead. 

I need to see actual artwork, since these models are too low res for me to get a good proper look. Liking them though.

Dorothea better just be wearing a white version of her outfit.

They all look great and have their own style, which is amazing.

Lorenz, I always had faith in you. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

But, does Lysithea have purple hair here? Or am I just clueing into something?

Lorenz is perfect. That being said... the girl at the far right... she has Lysithea's body type and haircut, but there's something off with the color.

Where did this come from by the way?

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

They all look great and have their own style, which is amazing.

Lorenz, I always had faith in you. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

But, does Lysithea have purple hair here? Or am I just clueing into something?

It looks like a veil to me, it's the same design as her dress. Her hair is still white (as least from what I can see).

1 minute ago, Azz said:

It looks like a veil to me, it's the same design as her dress. Her hair is still white (as least from what I can see).

There might be a veil at the back, but something's definitely going on with the front

1 minute ago, Cysx said:

There might be a veil at the back, but something's definitely going on with the front

It's the shadow. If you zoom in, that's where the shadow hits her head. And the blurriness/low quality totally changes the color to be similar to the purple.

1 minute ago, Cysx said:

Yeah, there are like sphere things with golden ornaments hanging off them I think. Weird.

I hope the artwork do the designs justice.

• Bernadetta looks more like the fusion of fMorgan and Katarina.
  • Caspar and Ashe have a massive growth spurt.
  • Lysithea is the same but with some purple
  • Hilda looks like a hooker
  • Lorenz may have fixed his hair
  • Felix toned down his sharpness.

2 minutes ago, Kiran_ said:

It's the shadow. If you zoom in, that's where the shadow hits her head. And the blurriness/low quality totally changes the color to be similar to the purple.

I don't think so, that's way too drastic. You can see shadows on her clothing and there's no comparison.

Hopefully when famitsu drops the online article, we might get closer looks at the designs. I'm pretty sure these maybe from nintendo dream and if they have stuff on time skip designs famitsu must too since famitsu tends to be ahead of all the other magazines.

18 minutes ago, Kiran_ said:

Everyone looks amazing, specifically Ashe and Caspar. Lorenz tho....wow. Can I go back to Golden Deer now (and steal Ashe/Caspar/Felix?!?).

I totally agree. They all look great! It took me a while to realize one of them was Caspar. It seems that Lysithea didn't change much, right?

Edited by KillianVermont

The three leaders were great, but these are pretty hit ot miss to me tbh.

In one hand I love Caspar and Hilda.

In the other hand: Lysithea seems even younger than before, though that will (hopefully) change once we se her portrait, Ashe's clothes are great, but I didn't like his face and hair before and don't like it now it's longer, Bernadetta's clothes and hair doesn't really suit her, Felix clothes are simply weird and "tight" for me.

Don't really get why everyone is saying Lorenz is ok now, even without the hair his face should still be horrible.