New post time skip designs!

Nio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BastienSoul said:

I saw somebody point out on Reddit that there's another picture of Lysithea on the website with a similar hair color on half her head.IMG_20190620_123855.jpg.920844e0c1efbeee37618f9b62fb0823.jpg

Don't know if anyone else can see this, but doesn't her left eye also look different? (Sort of purple?) If the girl on the far right is also Lysithea, then this could be her in the academy phase and something happens to her to change her hair and eye colour, beginning from the left. In the war phase (If we assume that is her) most of her hair is purple along with her eyes. If this correct, then what happens to her at the academy?

21 minutes ago, WolfWind said:

Don't know if anyone else can see this, but doesn't her left eye also look different? (Sort of purple?) If the girl on the far right is also Lysithea, then this could be her in the academy phase and something happens to her to change her hair and eye colour, beginning from the left. In the war phase (If we assume that is her) most of her hair is purple along with her eyes. If this correct, then what happens to her at the academy?

Because she secretly is Togame from Katanagatari.

HZKzN.jpg.f2a15ec410354cd2ad58f06c68652530.jpg

More seriously I think it's due to the harsh lighting but it would be interesting if she changed eyes/hair colour. 

If I had to rate them on a design scale I'd go:

1. Caspar(He big; he looks like a warrior now)

2. Hilda(She looks like a proper lady and all the red in her palette compliments her hair perfectly)

3. Lorenz(The biggest glow up by far; assuming his hair is actually fixed)

4. Ashe(He gives me noble vibes now which is cool and shows his development)

5. Felix(Kind of a toss up with Ashe; he looks pretty damn similar if not for his change in clothes IMO)

6. Bernadetta(Idk what it is about her now she looks off to me; I'll just have to wait I guess)

7. Lysithea(A shame as she was one of the characters I was most excited to see the glow up of, I'm sure the lighting stuff will be fixed as soon as we see more but I'm sad she didn't really glow up and instead took the route of "I'm a loli so I'm not really gonna age much")

8 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

BTW, here's a slightly clearer image.

Let's see if it works...

Or you can click here.

Reveal hidden contents

timeskip-sf.jpg

So does Hilda have a ponytail or are her twin tails pushed right to the back? 

Caspar's hair isn't spiked in the middle now it's brought to the front yay.

I totally believe that Kurahana purposefully gave them crappy haircuts just to let them glow up.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

Just now, Owain Dark said:

Based from the images:

Bernadetta could be Sniper

Ashe could be Swordmaster

Lorenz could be Paladin

Hilda could be Sage

Caspar could be Fortress 

Felix could be Hero

Lysthea could be Bishop 

These are totally the base outfits for everyone post timeskip - like the uniforms for the Officer's Academy; if you revert back to Noble post timeskip you'll most likely get this model.

1 minute ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

These are totally the base outfits for everyone post timeskip - like the uniforms for the Officer's Academy; if you revert back to Noble post timeskip you'll most likely get this model.

They still look to me, to be in those classes tho

1 minute ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

It's funny. I only just realized the other day that we don't see class outfits in the Monastery itself. Only out in the field.

Curious design choice, though I ain't complaining.

11 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Lysithea(A shame as she was one of the characters I was most excited to see the glow up of, I'm sure the lighting stuff will be fixed as soon as we see more but I'm sad she didn't really glow up and instead took the route of "I'm a loli so I'm not really gonna age much")

I feel the same. But then again, it was to be expected. Her description on the facebook site (was it?) mentioned she would get angry if you comment about her size. If that's a major part of her characterization it's sure to come up in support convos, and if you only unlock those after the timeskip it wouldn't really make much sense anymore.

Though this also means that it's kinda unlikely for many characters to really go through drastic personality shifts. I really wonder how it's gonna look for Dimitri in particular …

9 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

It's funny. I only just realized the other day that we don't see class outfits in the Monastery itself. Only out in the field.

Curious design choice, though I ain't complaining.

It makes actual sense though gear up before battle don't want my nice clothes tearing up in the battle ahead. Plus I get to appreciate the canon looks while chilling at my base and during scenes than stare at the generic class designs the whole game.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

What I really like about all the new designs now looking at them much closer, you can clearly see that they've all grown up into adults from teenagers. Like it's subtle but really nice and I can't wait to see the rest.

1 minute ago, Samurai Hinata said:

I feel the same. But then again, it was to be expected. Her description on the facebook site (was it?) mentioned she would get angry if you comment about her size. If that's a major part of her characterization it's sure to come up in support convos, and if you only unlock those after the timeskip it wouldn't really make much sense anymore.

Though this also means that it's kinda unlikely for many characters to really go through drastic personality shifts. I really wonder how it's gonna look for Dimitri in particular …

I'm pretty sure the supports are going to be different post time skip, like how certain events change some supports in Path of Radiance, just to a greater extent.

21 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Based from the images:

Bernadetta could be Sniper

Ashe could be Swordmaster

Lorenz could be Paladin

Hilda could be Sage

Caspar could be Fortress 

Felix could be Hero

Lysthea could be Bishop 

But we've seen Lysthia as a Bishop in the Famitsu article and that was not the outfit. These are either standard outfits after time-skip or new classes.

Where do you get Sage with those gloves and knowing Hilda is usually shown wielding an Axe? Also all the magic classes have robes, see Warlock class from the last Famitsu article.

Also inclined to believe Ashe could be a Sniper considering he's always been seen with a bow and they (generally) keep them in similar 'canon' classes.

Felix could be Swordmaster or Hero since he's always been a Mercenary but seems to be following the traditional swordmaster trope.

Also we've seen the Fortress style and it looks to be a lot more heavily armored than what Caspar is currently wearing.

I'm actually glad that Lysithea didn't grew up so much. Petite women exist and trust me, being adult do not mean having a big breast and being taller than 160 cm. There are women who stop to grow up around they 15, so yeah, Lysithea's case makes sense. Anyway I'm glad that time skip appearances are diversified. And I'll definitely recruit Lysithea!

4 minutes ago, Onestep said:

Seriously concerned that Lysithea is going to go the 'Is dying from Crest corruption' route, even if she makes it to the epilogue. Serious red flags floating around.

Is there any sort of evidence towards this besides:

Spoiler

What Thani said; please spoiler tag this if it's what you meant.

Just now, HappyHawlucha. said:

Is there any sort of evidence towards this besides:

Hide contents

What Thani said; please spoiler tag this if it's what you meant.

That's related, but it's more a general 'slowly changing haircolour in Japanese media means nothing good' kind of thing.

2 minutes ago, Onestep said:

That's related, but it's more a general 'slowly changing haircolour in Japanese media means nothing good' kind of thing.

I doubt her hair is actually changing colour; it's a mix of her veil in her new design and the lighting of the room. 

34 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I doubt her hair is actually changing colour; it's a mix of her veil in her new design and the lighting of the room. 

I don't know. Much of her clothing is white, and the shadows haven't rendered that a shade of purple. Still, given what we've seen the hair shaders in this game do to represent shadow, definitely not impossible, or even unlikely.

Edited by Onestep