My Fire Emblem Collection

_Legault_

HI Serene Forest! πŸ™‚Β 

This is my complete American release of Fire Emblem games (2 are fan translated FE6-FE12)

To honest it took me a few minutes to take that picture lol. The game cases kept falling and I had a little trouble placing the FE amiibos.

Like most of you guys I love the Fire Emblem franchiseΒ of games and I'll keep supporting regardlessΒ if they continue or discontinue the franchise.

Β 

Β 

FE Collection.jpg

FE Collection 2.jpg

9 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

This is...Honestly really cool.Β How long have you been building it?

Years. Every time Nintendo releases a new Fire Emblem or FE Amiibo IΒ boughtΒ it immediately.Β 

Edited by _Legault_

everytime i see an original Path ofΒ Radiance orΒ Radiant Dawn cover, my soulΒ hurts a bit. i've searched for them before, but it's impossible to find them except for few overpriced and used copies.

guess i'll have to emulate those as well.

1 minute ago, Fenreir said:

everytime i see an original Path ofΒ Radiance orΒ Radiant Dawn cover, my soulΒ hurts a bit. i've searched for them before, but it's impossible to find them except for few overpriced and used copies.

You don't have to emulate them at all. Just hack your Wii (if you have one) and play those FE games of a flash drive. It's not the same as playing them from an emulator.

1 hour ago, Fenreir said:

Same for me. However, in my case, I DID find one. Years ago. The problem is: I didn't even know what was Fire Emblem back in the day, so I wasted the opportunity to play what would become one of my favorites games of the franchise for only 50R$.

2 hours ago, _Legault_ said:

Years. Every time Nintendo releases a new Fire Emblem or FE Amiibo IΒ boughtΒ it immediately.Β 

Even with FE7?

3 hours ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Same for me. However, in my case, I DID find one. Years ago. The problem is: I didn't even know what was Fire Emblem back in the day, so I wasted the opportunity to play what would become one of my favorites games of the franchise for only 50R$.

Even with FE7?

Yes! Even FE7. Back in the day I hung out with a few Asian friendsΒ in High School. They were from Taiwan, The Philippines, Japan, and China. Well my Jap friend introduced me to his NES and SNES Fire Emblem games in his house playing his Famicom and Super Famicom. Of course I didn't understood a single word in the games but he would translate as I played along. I truly enjoyed the games and I was basically sold. He informed me on the date when FE7 would release and I bought it. At the time I owned a regular GBA without a back-light so it was difficult to enjoy it. When I got both the GBA Player for the N-GC and a GBA-SP Lite that's when IΒ really started having fun with it.Β 

Edited by _Legault_

1 hour ago, _Legault_ said:

Yes! Even FE7. Back in the day I hung out with a few Asian friendsΒ in High School. They were from Taiwan, The Philippines, Japan, and China. Well my Jap friend introduced me to his NES and SNES Fire Emblem games in his house playing his Famicom and Super Famicom. Of course I didn't understood a single word in the games but he would translate as I played along. I truly enjoyed the games and I was basically sold. He informed me on the date when FE7 would release and I bought it. At the time I owned a regular GBA without a back-light so it was difficult to enjoy it. When I got both the GBA Player for the N-GC and a GBA-SP Lite that's when IΒ really started having fun with it.Β 

That's some crazy luck you got there. Or not. I don't know how rareΒ it is to have ''Other-Language friends'' out there.

If it wasn't for my RPG-Addicted MMO Friend, I might not be here.Β 

13 hours ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

That's some crazy luck you got there. Or not. I don't know how rareΒ it is to have ''Other-Language friends'' out there.

If it wasn't for my RPG-Addicted MMO Friend, I might not be here.Β 

Spanish is my first language so in High School I had English classes with foreign and exchange students. I made friends with teenagers from other countries, I was in a school English program called ESOL. That's why it was easy for me and not rare.Β 

• 3 weeks later...

What an amazing collection, something I'd love to have one day. So far I only have physical copies of 3 titles but this definitely has helped inspire me to get there. Are the amiibos good quality?I've heard varying opinions on them.

2 hours ago, Eske said:

Are the amiibos good quality?I've heard varying opinions on them.

it depends on their version.

the first ones were kinda...let's just say they were alright.

the second wave of copies were a bit more refined and more detailed compared toΒ the original ones.