HP-19

S-4

M-16

Sk-12

Sp-14

L-20

D-2

R-14

Laura, 4 (don't worry, I'm still ditching her)

Chuck, 14

I might take Chuck Norris with me.

Here's my peggy playthrough:

1. Peggy

2. Peggy

3. Peggy

4. Elincia Can she triangle attack?

5. Naesala

6. Rofl

7. Boi

8. Oscar Meyer Weaner

9. ?

20. ?

The ?'s stand for:

Chuck Norris

Volke

Hair (Haar)

(can't get Pelleas)

There you go. Volke is almost definite, and it's either Chuck Norris or Hair.

1. If you can't stand the nicknames, don't comment.

2. ABSOLUTELY NO DEBATE WARS

Elincia can triangle attack if you're interested, but only if the other two in the formation have swords equipped.

So:

The peggy guards can /_\ no matter what, but Elincia can only join in if EVERYONE has swords.

The green haired freak sibling can do it if all three have bows/crossbows.

Right?

Why dump Laura? She's a great character.

Plus, your nicknames are rather stupid, put bluntly.

I really need to use Laura sometime, the only reason people don't use her much is that you already have a forced Light/Staff user.

Why dump Laura? She's a great character.

Plus, your nicknames are rather stupid, put bluntly.

Laura sucks. Besides, I'd have to heal about 300 times (estimate) to get her around Rhys's level. Besides, healers are terrible because the archsages can do the job better and can still attack great. And Micaiah's enough.

I like them :D

Don't go there again, he won't listen.

Nope :D

Laura sucks. Besides, I'd have to heal about 300 times (estimate) to get her around Rhys's level. Besides, healers are terrible because the archsages can do the job better and can still attack great. And Micaiah's enough.

It's too bad Archsages are truant in part 1 and Micaiah can't use staves until part 3.:)

It's too bad Archsages are truant in part 1 and Micaiah can't use staves until part 3.:)

Most of the time, I don't even use Laurain part 1.

Besides, I consider it MUCH more important to do better at the end of the game than during the normal stuff, since the end is pretty much the challenge part.

Besides, I consider it MUCH more important to do better at the end of the game than during the normal stuff, since the end is pretty much the challenge part.

to be honest, all of endgame 4 was relatively simple compared to other chapters in the game.

pretty much the only difficult part of endgame is killing off Deghinsea.

both parts one and two are more difficult than three and four, and that's including endgames.

Diggy's easy for me to crush. Anyway, the endgame is basically when the fruits of your efforts show what they can do.

pretty much proving my point that endgame 4 is easy.

and no, having uber characters come endgame doesn't mean anything.

i find performance throughout the whole game to be a better way to qualify units than performance in one or a few chapters.

Judging from what I've heard and what's posted below, endgame is the easiest part of the game. Therefore, being better in earlier parts > being better endgame.

Okay, no more debating. Tell me things that I should look out for/things that make me get back into the game.

Great, so my point still stands :)

Besides, you started yourself -_-

Things to look out for? Definitely use Haar.

Haar is among the best units in the game and is one of the manliest men I can think of. How can you not like him?

Because he is an unimposing middle-aged cyclops who waddles into the main story without any kind of reason to be there at all and has a possible romantic affair with a 16 year old girl?

Actually, all of that makes him awesome.

But really, DH agrees that Haar > Volke but that it gets boring. That's understandable, right? After all, Volke's battle animations are too fast for the Wii to handle xP

Haar is among the best units in the game and is one of the manliest men I can think of. How can you not like him?

I don't like manly men. He's ugly and boring to use.

Because he is an unimposing middle-aged cyclops who waddles into the main story without any kind of reason to be there at all and has a possible romantic affair with a 16 year old girl?

Actually, all of that makes him awesome.

But really, DH agrees that Haar > Volke but that it gets boring. That's understandable, right? After all, Volke's battle animations are too fast for the Wii to handle xP

I agree with statement one, not statement two, and I think statement three is right if you play FOR FUN, which most people don't know how to do.

But I'm abondoning RD now. Part One is way too frustrating =/