Looking for a Writer! [Closed]

welshie

*The position has been closed for now. The opening post has been edited from the original slightly.

Hey, so I'm looking for another writer for my fan game.

To keep a long story short, I've got less time on my hands to work on this than I did before and I need some help bringing the project to a close.

The Project:
The project is a 21 chapter game made with the Lex Talionis Engine. The gameplay and art are actually all done and the game's going through some additional playtesting.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for more than just an editor. I need someone who's willing to spend time to write parts of the game.

Where does the writing currently stand:
Most of the main writing is complete, but it definitely could use some polish. There's approximately 5 whole chapters worth of base writing to be made.

If you also feel that the project itself needs a little more than some editing, I'm open to that as well. I'm pretty flexible.

Just a couple of things to keep in mind:
I don't like rejecting people, especially those who want to help, but I do want to set a couple of restrictions.

I'd prefer it if English is your native language, or your English is good enough to be equivalent to that of a native speaker. It's just less work on me since I won't have to worry so much about grammar and spelling.

I'd also like to see a sample of your writing. It just allows me to get a feel for your writing style. There isn't a high bar to pass, trust me, since I'm pretty much an average writer at best.

I'll also ask you a few questions before I take you on.

If you're interested in a long-term commitment like this, then let me know here or by PM.

Thanks.

Edited by welshie
Re-opening

Heyo Welshie, I am kind of interested. I have always been a huge fan of creative writing and wouldn't mind helping someone out for a fan-game. I'm a huge Fire Emblem fanatic. I've played every game, and I hope to help the series and fans of it in any way possible.

Since you mentioned looking at a past work of mine, I've included the backstory for a D&D character I wrote recently. Feel free to read over it. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about it, and I also would love some feedback on it. 

This is not a guaranteed, "I'll sign up!" However, you have caught my attention and I would like to hear a bit more.

Whatever happens, I'm wishing you all the best. Good day!

The Cobra's Cataclysm.docx

Since you're looking for a writer for your fan game, I'm gonna shove this into Concepts.

I don't have time to devote to this, sadly.