Hallo!

BoaFerox

Hi there! I've been lurking here for years, especially in the Heroes forum ever since that game was released. Lately I've felt the need to ask for some advice on that game, so I finally made an account.

I started playing Fire Emblem when I got The Sacred Stones via the 3DS ambassador programme back in 2011. Since then I've gradually played all the games I could get my hands on; Blazing Sword, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, Awakening, Fates, Echoes and Tokyo Mirage Seesions #FE. I've yet to finish all of Fates, Blazing Sword and Shadow Dragon though, but hopefully I can get to some of them before Three Houses releases.

I'm also an avid Heroes player, and I expect to be most active in that part of the forums. You all seem like nice people from what I've seen in my time lurking, so I'm looking forward to posting for the first time!

Welcome to the Forest, BoaFerox!

5 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

You all seem like nice people from what I've seen in my time lurking, so I'm looking forward to posting for the first time!

Oh, stop it you. You're gonna make me blush.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Hey, it's nice to see someone else who started in 2011, although for me the ambassador programme wasn't the reason. I'd definitely recommend finishing Fates and Blazing Sword! I was also motivated to finish old FE runs due to the upcoming Three Houses release.