Hello

DrDimentio

Hello everyone, I've been lurking since 2013 but I finally decided to make an account due to Three Houses coming soon, which I'm excited for.

I started with Blazing Sword/Blade, but not until 2011 - FE quickly became one of my favourite game series, so I then played Binding Blade, Sacred Stones, Awakening, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Fates (all 3 paths) and Heroes, in that order. Since I played the Tellius games in 2015, I had to buy them expensively online - the PAL version of PoR was quite an investment, but worth it.

I'd also like to share my first FE video, which is freshly uploaded: It's my 2-turn clear of Fates: Conquest's Endgame (Lunatic Classic, deathless). While Rescue Pass is nothing special, it is somewhat notable for not using any proc skills against the boss, and no super-powerful damage boosting skills such as Spendthrift or Life & Death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywVQBLLpDU4

I finally got around to finishing that run to prepare myself for whatever challenges lie ahead in Three Houses. Anyway, it's nice to finally join the forums.

You haven't played Shadow Dragon, despite your avatar being a shadow dragon. 😛

Anyway, welcome~!  Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)