Smash Youtuber Etika has been found deceased in the East River.

Roland

It sucks. Really ; he seemed to be a great guy. As I'm struggling too with suicidal thoughts, I can understand why he did it. But damn ; it's sad. Reste in peace mate ; I hope you're in a better place than this world. Wish you knew a way to heal yourself .. 

9 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Man, that was kinda sad to see him pass away from suicide. He really shouldn't kill himself over his problems, suicide is never the answer and I did heard that someone kills themselves on purpose that never go to heaven and they can actually get send straight to hell which it's a terrible thing to do. Rest In Peace to Etika.

By the way, why did Etika kill himself for? Was it his obsession with losing and accidentally deleted his entire content in YouTube, his arrest with the police that happened weeks ago, family problems, or was it something bad happened to Etika like someoneone sended him a death threat towards Etika?

It was an issue of mental health making him act self-destructively; all of those other events you describe can be attributed to that as well.

Even though i did only saw his videos a few times, it still makes me sad that this guy had a good career for himself. He had this good life at a young age. Its sad for people to go to depression especially when they are young.

May Etika rest peacefully.

Heard about this. I only saw Etika in compilations or random meme videos but from what little I know from the guy before he started having mental breakdowns I have to say that he seemed like a genuinely nice guy that had a lot of passion. 

People need to take mental health a lot more seriously and need to realize that when you're saying something on social media or hell the internet it can still have an effect on another person.

Rest in peace Etika.