Fire Emblem Three Houses Character Popularity Poll

FE3H Character Popularity Poll

Trying to get as many votes as possible for accurate results. I made a poll that includes all the revealed characters of FE3H. Vote for your favorites! Spread the word! If you have any suggestions, tell me! Also, tell me what your guys favorites and least favorites are and why! 

Edited by 1japanfan

Done! 

My favorite ones are Petra and then Felix, mainly because of their design cause we don't know much of their personalities yet (but I like the little we know about them).

I also voted quite up: Ferdinand, Dimitri, Mercedes, Marianne, Claude, and Linhardt. 

I've put at the end of the list: Lorenz, Raphael, Caspar, Ashe and Leonie because I'm not at all into their designs. 

Highest Rankings: Dimitri, Edelgard, Mercedes, Ingrid, Marianne, and Annette.

Lowest Rankings: Lorenz, Ignatz ( I don't know much about him ), Dorothea ( Something about her just doesn't click for me ), Solon, and Kronya. 

I'm quite biased for placing most of the Blue Lions members pretty high on my rankings. :')

Edited by The Real MC

Personally didint like the dragging, made it hard to really get where i wanted everyone but otherwise its a very incomplete list due to we not having all the information/personalities of the characters so im just going off design atm. 

No clue who half these people are, just brought my bois Death Knight and Raph to the top and Bern to the bottom (not since I don't like her, but since everyone else likes her and there's gotta be some balance)

Oh sorry, but this is gonna be half assed tbh... not sure why you went with this click and drag nonsense.

Top 3: Dimitri, M!Byleth, Felix

Edited by Bloom

Yeah, only characters I really have opinions about are Edelgard (who'd be number 1) and Dorothea (number 2). Byleth designs are cool too. If the poll is still up after the game comes out then I'll vote.

Just browsing the portraits thread so based on appearance alone, in vague order. I was reaching a bit to make a top 10, only really sure on the top 6 really.

Shamir
Catherine
Hanneman
Gilbert
M Byleth
Petra
Rhea
Ferdinand
Anna
Dorothea

Unfortunately the game seems to be afflicted by a case of horrible facial hair based on what I've seen so far. Hopefully some of the students grow some respectable beards during the timeskip - and no, Claude ain't it.

Bottom tier:

Manbun
Manbob
Mullet
Chinstrap
Pigtails
Peachfuzz handlebars

Edited by Humanoid

I will abstain from voting until we have as much pre-release info as possible (likely just a week out from the game's release), but atm these are the characters that interest me:

• Dimitri
  • Bernadetta
  • Dorothea Joestar
  • Linhardt
  • Caspar the Justice Boi
  • Ashe
  • Mercedes GLA
  • Hilda
  • Leonie
  • Marianne
  • Alois the Dad Joke King

There's no one who I really disdain as of yet.  And I deliberately avoided voting for characters without bios yet because I don't want to judge purely on looks (that's a good way to get oneself disappointed in a character).

i dont really get why so many people like caspar, though to be honest i dont really know what it is about him that i despise. just everytime i see his face it makes me angry and i wanna punch him.

1 hour ago, side bee said:

i dont really get why so many people like caspar, though to be honest i dont really know what it is about him that i despise. just everytime i see his face it makes me angry and i wanna punch him.

I have that urge with male Corrin.

I guess I could sorta see it with Caspar.  His face sorta reminds me of this one kid in high school I used to despise with a passion.  But that's about all there is against him at this point, though all of this is surface-level stuff.  I may very well have drastically different opinions about the characters when the game releases and I actually see how their personalities/stories pan out.

3 hours ago, Ryuvain said:

No one likes Sothis? She seems to be the resident manakete of the game which were always my favorite. I hope they go deeper with the lore on them though.

Sothis was actually my nr. 1 followed by Edelgard and Dorothea.

Not complaining, just a critique, but I think it'd be better if you just picked your top 3 or 5 and it worked it out from there. Maybe it's just me, but after picking your faves, the rest just congeal into a big blob of "don't have a strong opinion" soup. 

(Leonie, Bernadetta and Lysithea). 

28 minutes ago, HTakara82 said:

HfLTvxg.jpg

everyone else doesn't matter to me, lol

Nice pic but you seem to have accidentally forgotten to paste Bernadetta into your image.