What kind of Legendary/Mythic Hero are YOU?

Xenomata

...hm. I seem to remember making a topic like this before, but well before the introduction of what FEH has become... OH WELL.

So with the stream of heroes coming with new toys every month, I wanna know: what kind of unit are YOU? But because we would probably be god compared to these lowly pawns (mostly because we'd all be an armor who has low base Spd/Spd growth in favor of everything else being sky high), lets just skip the formalities and say you're a Legendary/Mythic hero, also maybe don't try to be a low base spd/spd growth unit cause that'd be boring?

>Legendary/Mythic Heroes come with one Personal Weapon, usually with a Stat Boost of +3, -1 Special Charge akin to Slaying weapons, effective damage to certain unit/move types, or sometimes even +10 Special Damage on top of at least one powerful effect, not including any bonuses from the weapon type such (see Daggers, Beast Damage, bows, etc.) They also usually have one personal skill with powerful effects compared to other skills in the same slot, if not just being direct upgrades to existing skills. This Personal skill can be in any skill slot other than Weapon.
>Side note about the above, do whatever you want with the names. Take reference from mythology and history, shout something ala-Owain/Odin, or just type something boring like "super sharp sword" and "murder-you beam"
>Legendary/Mythic Heroes usually have all 3 Passive skill slots filled and one or the other of their Assist or Special, regardless of which skill slot carries the units personal skill.
>Remember to specify weapon type, Color, and Move type.
>You can either list base stats and stat growth (details here), or you can just list what the final BST would be neutral. Either works. Just assume that these will be the values for the hero as a 5* unit. Remember that Legendary/Mythic heroes have higher BSTs and Growths than normal units in the summoning pool, even among units who already have heightened BSTs/Growths.
>Try to be reasonable, but we're just having fun here so go nuts. BUT WITHIN  REASON. I don't wanna see anyone trying to make Muspellflame into a Passive A skill...
>If you want to introduce a normal skill, such as a Tier 4 skill or simply a skill with an effect previously on a different weapon, go ahead.

My own unit

Spoiler

Xenoh (a weapon fanatic from [a remote village] with a cloudy past. He became the royal blacksmith and armory master when his friends were crowned prince and princess of [the kingdom])

Red Bow (Infantry)
HP: 15 (G: 50%) (T: 37)
Atk: 6 (G: 45%) (T: 26)
Spd: 9 (G: 60%) (T: 35)
Def: 9 (G: 55%) (T: 33)
Res: 8 (G: 55%) (T: 32)

Wep: Stardust Bow: Grants Def +3. Effective against Flying foes. Increases damage +4 and Spd/Def/Res +2 for every nearby ally with HP greater than 50%. Maximum of 3 stacks. If unit attacks, recovers 7 hp to all allies within 2 spaces.
Ast: Healing Bolt: Restores HP to unit and ally equal to 50% of units Atk. Grants bonus of Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to ally. Range: 1
Spe: none

A: Sorcery Blade
B: Renewal
C; Breath of Life 4 (If unit attacks, recovers 9 HP to all allies within 2 spaces)

Edited by Xenomata

I remember a similar topic being in the Forum Games section.

Dayni, Rainbow Mage

Type: G Tome Infantry

BST: HP 35; Atk 37 ; Spd 40 ; Def 22 ; Res 22 = 156

Weapon: Claíomh Solais (14 Mt, Rng 2, -1 to Special Charge, Disables foe's skills that guarantee foe's follow-up attack and foe's skills that prevent unit's follow-up attack.)

Assist: Push Along (Powercrept exclusive version of Push (which works like Drag Back only you push yourself and ally 1 space forward) which passes over untraversable terrain. Cannot be danced afterwards, end location needs to be legal for these units to finish on)

A: Fury 4

B: Desperation 3

😄 Grand Enchanting: Grants [Adaptive Damage] to adjacent allies for 1 turn through next action and during combat.

[Adaptive Damage] - calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.

(In case you're confused, the Claíomh Solais is said to slice with an arc like a rainbow and also cleaved off mountains, hence the choice to pick Null Follow-up here. Probably should switch it with Desperation, but eh. It's essentially a spell of the weapon here, because of the rainbow I treated it as light magic and then chose Green here.)

Edited by Dayni

Emiri: 深冬の風花
Armored, blue breath
Water, Res

HP: 54
Atk: 33
Spd: 15
Def: 38
Res: 40

Snowstorm Breath: 16 Mt, 1 Range. Effective against flying foes. If there are no allies within 2 spaces of unit, unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range and neutralizes status effects and disables skills that prevent counterattacks during combat. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.
(no assist)
Glacies
Distant Def 4
Vengeful Fighter 3
Frozen Domain: If unit's HP ≥ 50%, foes within 2 spaces of unit cannot trigger their Special skill (it will still charge). At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, deals 20 damage to units (both allies and foes) within 2 spaces except dragons and beasts.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

because of the rainbow I treated it as light magic and then chose Green here.

Light magic is blue. Naga gets to be special because the developers clearly had no idea what they were doing at the time.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Damane: Seeer of Stars (I allways like to assess/examine the situation before giving a comment, I also predict stuff that might happen accuratly in Real Life).
Infantry, Healer (I am a supportiv person and like to give support to friends and families)
Water, Res (simply because i like swimming and am more a mind person)

HP: 45
Atk: 23
Spd: 15
Def: 34
Res: 40
Total: 157
(I never attack people physicly, but i damn sure defend myself. I have very high endurance and resiliance. Stuff doesnt throw me out the loop quick and I dont get exhausted easy even with loads of stuff on my plate (may it be work or private or combined). Hence the high res high def but low atk spd stat).

Eye of Thoth: 14 Mt, 2 Range. If unit RES > foe RES: inflicts Trilemma on foes in Cardinal directions or foes that are Adjacent. If unit attacks, grants Cancel Affinity to unit and allys within 2 spaces. (no dazzling or wrathfull effect)
Martyr+ (I often do too much for my friends, to the point where it actually can get detrimental for me)
Water/Earth Balm
Fortress Def/Res 2
(no B-Skill)
Prophecy of Thoth: Grants to allies within 2 spaces +6 to the lowest of their stat during combat, Attack Stat is calculated with Atk -15.

This looks like fun. I guess I can just transfer and modify what I already have for myself. I won't go into detail, though, since I'm tired and not so good at numbers. I'll probably wind up not going crazy enough with abilities, heheh.

Infantry Blue Dragonstone

Water, Def

Weapon: Freezing Breath - Res +3. Afflicts target and all enemies within two spaces of target with Gravity. Counters regardless of range.

Special: (Would suggest Glacies or something. 'Cause, y'know, ice.)

Assist: Harsh Command+

A: Permafrost (Unit gains immunity to "effective against dragons" affects and regains 5HP per turn.)

B: Obstruct 4 (If unit's HP is greater than or equal to 25%, foes cannot move through spaces adjacent to unit.)

C: Threaten Atk 3

Stats: High def/res, okay HP, meh alright atk/spd

This seem reasonable?

On 6/26/2019 at 4:24 PM, Xenomata said:

Remember that Legendary/Mythic heroes have higher BSTs and Growths than normal units in the summoning pool, even among units who already have heightened BSTs/Growths.

They do not have a higher BST. Their stats and growths are the same as other units within the same generation. LD!Y!Tiki has higher BST due to being considered a trainee unit. BL!Roy has the same BST as other generation III melee infantry units.

The only thing that modifies BST are:
Movement (Infantry, Armor, Cavalry, Flier)
Weapon Rng (Melee, Ranged)
Damage Type (Magical, Physical; this only applies to ranged units)
Generation (Gen I, Gen II (buffs all classes except ranged cavalry), Gen III (buffs infantry and physical ranged units))
Trainee
Veteran
Dancer/Singer

also maybe don't try to be a low base spd/spd growth unit cause that'd be boring?

I don't wanna see anyone trying to make Muspellflame into a Passive A skill...

Why ya gotta be a party pooper? I will make an Emblaflame Lite then.

XRay: Rated X for Xtreme
A big fan of Anna and all other waifus. Started with Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade.

Level 1 BST
19/19/3/3/3
Growth Percentage
85%/85%/25%/55%/55%
Growth Points
37/37/10/24/24
Level 40 BST
56/56/13/27/27

Colorless Beast Armor

Weapon:
Beast Boulder
Can only initiate attack at Rng 2. Increase movement by 1. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.
I want a high BST ranged unit.

Assist:
Repovision
Target ally moves to opposite side of unit. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)

Reposition

Special:
Black Radiance: cooldown 2
Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 100% during combat. Restores HP = damage dealt.

Aether

A Skill:
Emblaflame Lite
During combat, if HP > 1, reduces damage dealt to unit to 0.
You basically need to Blaze, Poison Strike, or Pain your way through its HP before you can kill it.

B Skill:
Trick Room 3
Reverses the Spd check formula; if unit is 5 Spd slower than foe, unit can make a natural follow-up attack, and if foe is 5 Spd slower than the unit, the foe can make a natural follow-up attack.
You can now use Desperation Sacred Seal (whenever that is out) on a low Spd unit.

Edited by XRay

7 hours ago, XRay said:

Damage Type (Magical, Physical; this only applies to ranged cavalry)

It applies for all ranged Gen 3 units. Legendary Alm, Spring Loki, Spring Palla, and Picnic Flora all have higher stat totals than their tome and staff contemporaries.

43 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It applies for all ranged Gen 3 units. Legendary Alm, Spring Loki, Spring Palla, and Picnic Flora all have higher stat totals than their tome and staff contemporaries.

Ah, okay. I just noticed it now.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also, you have too many unique skills.

Party Pooper!

I will change it later. I will keep Beast Boulder and Emblaflame Lite. All beast Weapons are unique so I do not think it should count towards the unique criteria.

Just now, XRay said:

I will change it later. I will keep Beast Boulder and Emblaflame Lite. All beast Weapons are unique so I do not think it should count towards the unique criteria.

Ike and Ryoma didn't get an extra skill despite sharing Ragnell and Raijinto with their vanilla versions.

Chase, Flaming Axeman

Axe Infantry

Fire, Speed

42HP/35 Atk/37 Spd/33 Def/21 Res

Weapon: Headsman (16) (Prf): Adjacent allies receive Res+3 during combat. Deals +15 damage when Special triggers. 

Special: Ignis

A Skill: Momentum 3 (!): If unit initiates combat against foe that initiated combat against unit during the previous enemy phase, unit gains Special cooldown +1 before attack. 

B Skill: Quick Riposte 3

C Skill: Varied Army (Prf) (!): At start of turn, each ally that does not share a weapon type with another ally receives Atk+6.

Not necessarily a good unit, but I enjoy what was created. 

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ike and Ryoma didn't get an extra skill despite sharing Ragnell and Raijinto with their vanilla versions.

But they do have extra skills. VL!Ike got Radiant Aether and SS!Ryoma got Bushido.

39 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

1 non-weapon unique skill is the default. "Extra" means more than that.

Beast Boulder is the Weapon, and Emblaflame Lite is the 1 unique skill.

35 minutes ago, XRay said:

Beast Boulder is the Weapon, and Emblaflame Lite is the 1 unique skill.

I feel like your previous statement

18 hours ago, XRay said:

All beast Weapons are unique so I do not think it should count towards the unique criteria.

made the implication that you should be allowed more than one non-weapon unique skill because there was no reason to mention this otherwise when

On 6/26/2019 at 6:24 PM, Xenomata said:

They also usually have one personal skill with powerful effects compared to other skills in the same slot, if not just being direct upgrades to existing skills. This Personal skill can be in any skill slot other than Weapon.

is already in the topic post.

Frost: Perfect Winter (Green Tome / Flier / Water Blessing - Pair-Up/Duel Effect, +3 SPD)

Statline:

35 HP (-) / 38 ATK (+) / 33 SPD (+) / 14 DEF (-) / 34 RES (+) - 149-151 BST

(+10 stats at neutral): 39 HP / 42 ATK / 37 SPD / 18 DEF / 38 RES

Base Kit:

Weapon: Blessed Svaerkaldt (14 MT/2 RN; Grants +3 RES; If unit is within two spaces of an ally unit; grants +5 ATK/RES during combat. If unit's HP ≥ 50% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.)

Special: Iceberg (3 CD, Boosts damage by 50% of unit's RES.)

A-Slot: RES Superiority 3 - At start of combat, if unit's RES >= foe's RES, grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES+4 during combat. (This will include Combat buffs such as Bonds, Spurs and Drives to the calculation; also Inheritable).

B-Slot: Quick Riposte 4 - If unit's HP ≥ 50% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Inheritable)

C-Slot:  Enfeebling Chill - At start of turn, if foes within 3 columns centered on unit have RES ≤ unit's RES-3, inflicts -7 SPD/RES through their next actions. This will also nullify Adaptive Damage effects through the foe's next actions. (Exclusive)

Designed primarily to be a mixed-phase magic user; capable of unleashing pain on the Player Phase with a PRF and at the same time, laughing at mages during enemy phase. Enfeebling Chill; while a little similar to Yune's Chaos Named; functions more like a souped-up SPD/RES Ploy to nerf the enemy's SPD and RES stats for more doubles or preventing the enemy from doubling and making them more prone to magical damage; and nullifying the adaptive damage effects allowing this flier mage to even tank dragons if needed.

Edited by Frosty

@Frosty @Ice Dragon

Looks like we have a lot of ice-themed heroes with water blessings! I wish we could all be on a team. It looks like our units would really compliment one another! (+SPD +DEF +RES water blessing bonuses) Vacation spot would have to be Nifl! ☺️~