Using a Villager's Pitchfork on Silque

Silque is becoming one of my favourite characters in the game, and I was thinking about reclassing her with a fork so I could use her more in direct combat. What classes would you guys recommend? I have the DLC classes if that helps with things. I am mostly debating between Mage and Pegasus Knight, myself.

i dunno that id recomend you change her class at all actually, since warp is such a useful spell. if you really want to though, mage wouldnt be too bad. or you could just push her further into cleric, since her stats will get stupid good. but for a limited resource like pitchforks, i would say you should save them for a unit that needs them.

That is a good point, I have been using warp a good bit and its saved me before. I’ve decided to fork her and run her through villager and then up through cleric again to get good stats. I want her to be really good so I can use her a lot. Also warp with super high attack will be amazing haha. I got the Star Jacinth so that should help too.

Thanks for the help!

@Wanderer-Of-Fates if you wanna have a really busted unit, you should try and give one to Valbar right after he hits his 3rd tier class and make him a Dread Fighter

Honestly I think you should try and give it to Mathilda, and make he a Pegasus Knight

I like Silque as well, but besides warp she's not very good as a cleric I think. She really misses physic, which is something all other clerics do get (even Tobin and Saber if you reclass them to sage get physic). I'm currently doing a lords + pegasi play-through, and I must say she is amazing as a pegasus, she really outshines Clair and Faye. Though Matilda is the true god on a pegasus this play-through.

You too @side bee!

@Captain Karnage Ah I've heard about Valbar being really good! Clair as a pegasus knight would be nice as well, and I like Mathilda! I'm going to take note of these because there are only a few forks to use. Repeat playthrough ideas!

@whase Yeah physic is really good, an extra warp is always good though I guess! Good to hear thats she is good as a pegasus, Clair too!