June's Legendary Hero: Eliwood: Blazing Knight

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why he's Wind, but who the frick cares IT'S FREAKING ELIWOOD LEGENDARY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! He looks AMAZING, but I will cry if I don't get him.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I posted first, I think. Sorry. I forgot you really like FE7, FEFan, my bad.

Actually, I posted first.

But, mods, why don't we let FEFan keep his topic? I know he loves this game!

2 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

I don't know why he's Wind, but who the frick cares IT'S FREAKING ELIWOOD LEGENDARY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! He looks AMAZING, but I will cry if I don't get him.

I am absolutely gonna try and get him. Darn IS for adding him RIGHT when Brave Lyn is getting rerun! I love his art, and I really need a pair-up hero. I missed both Roy AND Alm.

Yay for Eliwood in joining Lyn and Hector!  Now if Micaiah could just join Ike...  (Though I worry I'll have to wait through Three Houses legendaries for that...)

Anyway, my orbs are safe!  I want no one badly from this banner.  I'll free pull on green for an extra Yune, but I can save.  Possibly for Brave Micaiah.

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

No worries!

Well, yours is the one getting replies though... I guess since you're actually an FE7 fan and I'm not, you deserve the honor anyway. Besides, as pointed out to me in the past, it isn't a race, and I have gotten to start others. You didn't really do that yet.

So I'm fine with mine being merged into yours. 🙂

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

Actually, I posted first.

But, mods, why don't we let FEFan keep his topic? I know he loves this game!

I didn't see any thread from you at all, though?

But yeah, we should let FEfan keep his topic for a change! FE7 is his jam!

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

built in bonus doubler? BRUH

Right? His weapon + C skill have perfect synergy! His A skill is great too, although that new Swift Sparrow 3 might give it some competition. His B skill is something I might change up, though.

Eliwood the actual main lord of FE7 finally gets his due, I guess have to see his stats I guess built in bonus doubler is nice.  I am pretty disappointed with the other units though.  Blue looks great for me, my Selkie is -res, so fixing that a okay.  I want Ephraim and Lucina so bad.  WHERE IS TIBARN though?  C'mon!  I guess Hrid has that hone 4 for ultimate Azura shenanigans, and I could use another Ryoma to fix my defense bane or maybe get a sweet attack or speed boon.  Green....where's Kaden?  Where is that soft fox fur?  C'mon!  I wasn't a fan of the bath tub banner, but Yune is there so I have to pull I guess a few more Gunnthra wouldn't hurt though she is already +3.  Then Colorless, Veronica...well she is a great merge project, Sakura?  Hot springs...I guess she's okay.  Blue and red look really good, maybe I should ignore green and colorless even though I really want Yunes and to fix my Grima bane.  Ugh....do the smart thing Lewyn don't snipe odds are bad.  What to do, what to do.  

Sweet skill set, although his element choice is weird. I already have the other two reds though, so I won't be going for him this time around.

I'll go for green to pick up either Yune or Hinoka, which was pretty much my plan in the first place. No Kaden, so I'll be going for Ranulf on his current rerun.

Why another Veronica rerun?

Interesting choice this time around. Didn't think Eliwood would be wind but I figured he was eventually going to get Legendary alt someday. Probably won't pull for him though even though he is my favorite of the Elibe Lords. I don't really have a need for another sword cavalier nor does his skillset give me a desire to pull for him. Not to mention his Brave alt is just around the corner and I would rather pull for that instead (as long as his Brave alt doesn't also wield a sword that is).

So yeah, happy to see Legendary Eliwood, has great looking alt but I'm not going out of my way to pull for him even though red does look like the color I would want to pull for.

Yeah, I guess I'm skipping this one. Eliwood's cool but I'm short on orbs and I want to save for Brave banner. Free pull and that's it.

My pulling priority is Red > Blue > Colorless > Green, I think. I still don't have Legendary Lucina so she'd be nice compensation in the event that I get no red orbs, and Colorless has Veronica who's both a great unit and has great skills to fodder.

Eliwood is top priority, though. He's right up there with Lyn and Ephraim as my Favorite Characters in the Franchise Trinity.

So I need Eliwood but Hrid is ewww and I already have Ryoma~ Going to be tough pulling on Red here~

I also need L!Ephraim, one of the last Legendaries left I lack~ Selkie would be nice, but I don't really need another L!Lucina~

I want a better Sakura to fix mine's Spd bane and Grima's never bad but I REALLY don't need any more Veronicas.

And Green has Gunnthra so we don't touch that~

Yeahh, IDK what I'll do here. I really do want Ephraim and Eliwood at least but so much eeehh in Red~

Definitely agree that Wind is an odd choice for his blessing, though. Eliwood wields what's literally called "The Blazing Blade," I thought he was a sure bet for a Fire Legendary. Ah well, at least now he can have some good synergy on a Wind team with Lyn.