June's Legendary Hero: Eliwood: Blazing Knight

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sorry, but NY Hrid doesn't have DC. Only legendary Hrid does.

Crap. I didn’t notice. They’re so similar. Then I hope that version of Hríd doesn’t spook me too much. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red is actually a really appealing color for me because I don't have either NY!Hrid or Legendary Ryoma, and I wouldn't mind getting either (although Eliwood is the main goal). I will have to avoid greens, because even though Yune is good, Gunnthra and Hinoka are two characters I already have good copies of and just don't want to pull in lieu of Yune. Blue would be fine, although I really dislike Selkie. I'm mostly aiming for Lucina or a better Ephraim. Colorless is ... well, I want hot springs Sakura since she was the only one on that banner I gave a shit about (although the two Hinokas were nice) and my Grima is -atk so I'd be okay with another one. My current Veronica is really good, but wrathful staff is always good for my other healers.

So, I guess I will skip greens, which hate me in general anyway.

Edited by Sunwoo

Going all out on red! Eliwood looks amazing, I wouldn’t mind a non -Atk L!Ryoma, and I REALLY want NY!Hrid after his sister blocked me from getting him TWICE! Lol

Second choice would be colorless since I don’t have any of those units yet bar B!Veronica, yet I wouldn’t mind a merge or two on her.

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

I don’t see anything I absolutely need, so I think I might be able to skip this one. Argent Durandal would be a nice support tool for one-turns, though...

I must say, his art looks really nice.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I don't have any of the red units though, might complete the first session if there isn't too much colorless. 

26 minutes ago, Jave said:

Also, once Brave Eliwood releases in a couple of months, Eliwood will join the "Character Team" club.

Yeah, and funny enough, his "Emblem" will have the exact same lineup as his son. Regular, Love Abounds, Brave, and Legendary. Like father like son! Hector also joins that little club.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, and funny enough, his "Emblem" will have the exact same lineup as his son. Regular, Love Abounds, Brave, and Legendary. Like father like son! Hector also joins that little club.

Lyn as well.

Admittedly, I'm not sure whether to draw or not.

I definitely want Legendary Eliwood, but not sure whether to go for him now. I do hope to have a good amount of orbs for Late July when they're likely going to drop a Three Houses banner.

Oh man, this banner is both great and terrible.

Blue: Selkie and L!Lucina? Perfect, I want merges of both. Ephraim? Gods please no, I will be so pissed.

Green: HS!Hinoka and Yune? Perfect, Hinoka's -spd and don't have Yune. Gunnthra? Gods please no, I already have two too many.

Also, I'm out of orbs cause the S!Laegjarn I got was -atk and 180 orbs wasn't enough to get a second one *sobbing*

Guess I'll just pray then.

Edited by Mau

No, she has Bride along with those others, so she's a bit different.

I guess that means it is time to petition Intelligent Systems to put Eliwood and Hector in a wedding dress!

Just now, XRay said:

I guess that means it is time to petition Intelligent Systems to put Eliwood and Hector in a wedding dress!

Or groom outfits. 😛

Well, the Lycian trio is complete. I find it kind of ironic how opposite father and son are. Eliwood's abilities and such are all "let's all work together!" And Roy's are all "Humans forever!" Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Eliwood looks like his abilities would work well with Christmas Eirika's ("unit with the highest Atk" stuff) and Kaden/Ranulf (One of them has a bonus doubler, too, I think, and Ranulf is also "let's get along with everyone!...but please don't stand next to me if you're human. One space away is great, thanks.")

I won't be pulling, though. I need L!Gunnthra, I want L!Ephraim, and L-iwood would also be nice, but the pool's just not right for me right now.

Edited by Mercakete

This man has potential beyond! Let see.

To complement my +10 Kagero with 53 Atk and +10 Micaiah with 53 Attack I need a +10 +Atk Kaden who will hit 53 Attack too. Slaping them all together with Eliwood. Yep I guess i found my next Team project. Kaden triggers Eliwoods C-Skill and has SPD/RES Link and all 3 will benefit then from Bonus doubler! And Kaden will give an addiation +6 at least to everyone.

Edited by Hilda

so the Sigurd/Seliph dream slowly fades away

because of course, Hrìd deserved the title of Legendary Hero much more than them, right I$?

that aside, eliwood looks pretty good, and his art is amazing

kinda funny that I$ still doesn't want to canonize Eliwood's wife, yet they made him as a Pair Up Legendary Hero; maybe Roy and Lilina are actually brothers, somehow...

as for the banner itself, that's a big skip for me

also, i'm 100% sure that next month's mythic hero's gonna be Sothis, along with a 3H banner

Edited by Yexin

ELIWOOD!

I was completely wrong!

He's the wind pair-up, a Red Sword Cav (Oh. 😞 ), with Ardent Durandal (Atk +3, gives ally with highest Atk Bonus Doubler (That's neat)), Rally Spd/Res, DB4, Chill Atk 3 and Visions of Arcadia (If beast/dragon deployed, gives ally with the highest Atk +6 to Atk/Def). Interesting, but I think I'm passing honestly. Good fodder though and we can tell h's disappointed in his racist son.

As for the others we've got L!Ryoma and NY!Hrid in Red, where Ryoma would be neat but I don't care that much for Hrid (even if it'd help get all the Nifl alts), L'Ephraim, Bowcina and Selkie in Blue, where I have Ephraim, I'd like Bowcina but Ms. Scratch my Ears kind of ruins it, Gunnthra, Yune and Hinonsen of which I have none and Yune's important for my AR, Gunnthra's been mia for 18 months or something and I failed to get Hinoka on the banner and in Colourless we've got F!Grima, Brunonica and Sakonsen, where I've got two and who's Sakura? I actually don't have most of these, but thank fuck I don't care for most of them, so it's GREEN >>>>>>>>>>>> Red > Blue > Colourless.

B!Veronica and HS! sakura are on the banner, that gives me hope for next months grey! That is Eir, Alm and hopefully Caineghis to round it out! That Grey pool would be stacked for me.

Eliwood is nice, deserved Legendary hero.

The best lord in the franchise gets 2 alts in the upcoming months.

How completely unfair.

More disappointed that he doesn't chuck Durandal like his GBA sprite.  Still one of the most found memories I have for the game all those years ago.

I have no idea why the devs went for Eliwood. I never thought they particularly liked him and like Michy he's getting a freebie Brave alt soon. That said I am rather happy with it. Eliwood deserves some more attention and unlike his default art this one is actually good. 

I'm less trilled about the rest of the red slot. I already have legandary Ryoma and am not super invested in him. I also already have Hrid who I also dislike. They are there on that banner to mock me. 

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I have no idea why the devs went for Eliwood. I never thought they particularly liked him and like Michy he's getting a freebie Brave alt soon.  That said I am rather happy with it. Eliwood deserves some more attention and unlike his default art this one is actually good. 

Yes, because I'm sure no one would've complain about Chrom.

It's not like waiting another year would've been the ideal choice.

I'm more disappointed that now Eliwood isn't allowed to have a Christmas alt.