Past level 130, what is the best method to exp grind to 150?

Mjolnir

I really like this game and found it quite relaxing. I'm a bit sad I've done basically everything in the game besides hit 150, but that's all that's left. So far I've just been running the lv. 128 experience check in Caravan Dancer over and over again, but then I wondered if maybe I am missing other levels that are as good or better.

I did try to do a search but didn't come up with much. I feel like this must have been discussed at some point but I was not able to find it! Any input is appreciated. 🙂

Do that, along with Paragon and EXP blessing. There's no real way to quickly grind lvls tbh Unless you're Marth, fsr. He leveled so much that I had to take frequent breaks from him just so others could keep up.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:49 PM, Motendra said:

Do that, along with Paragon and EXP blessing. There's no real way to quickly grind lvls tbh Unless you're Marth, fsr. He leveled so much that I had to take frequent breaks from him just so others could keep up.

It's also good to focus on a small group of characters at a time, particularly if you control the one character most of the time. For example, one of the main reasons the Ryoma on my save is grossly overlevelled is because I use him A LOT.

If you're really desperate, the Training grounds will certainly give you a boost. If you don't have enough gold, you can easily get a decent amount by selling weapons as well as doing the Gold Rushes.