Voting Gauntlet: Headband Brawl (July 1st)

Voting Gauntlet: Headband Brawl  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What army will you support?

• Jeorge: Perfect Shot
    • Gray: Wry Comrade
    • Barst: The Hatchet
    • Tibarn: Lord of the Air
    • Sue: Doe of the Plains
    • Mia: Lady of Blades
    • Sanaki: Begnion's Apostle
    • Olivia: Sky-High Dancer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/28/2019 at 02:37 PM

Battle-Flag-C-pia.png A new Voting Gauntlet is coming, titled "Headband Brawl"! Battle-Flag.png

Screenshot_20190627-095008-768x606.jpg

What army will you support?

Also, a huge thanks to @DarkAlf for the Voting Gauntlet Predictor, which you can access using the links down below:

▶️ Voting Gauntlet Predictor A ◀️

▶️ Voting Gauntlet Predictor B ◀️

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mia all the way! She’s a cutie and helped me with a lot of content. My second choice would be Olivia and should they both fall I’ll just feather merc.

Gotta support my best girl, Mia! Glad to see her here. :3 I'd honestly be happy supporting most of these guys, but I've gotta hope my lovely lady has a fighting chance!

Goofy gauntlets are the best. 

Well this is silly, but better than a serious topic, those tend to result in toxicity. Give me more of these kind of VGs. And this one is pretty diverse in its games of origins: Archanea, SoV, BiB, PoR, Awakening, something for a lot of different people Not that I actually care about VGs, but the thought is good here.

Now who I support is irrelevant, but do I choose based on character, or on THE HEADBAND? Who has the best headband/who dresses to suit their headband the best sounds like a fun critique to indulge in.

A headband themed gauntlet and it doesn't have Ike? That's stupid... But I guess I should've expected after the tactician one didn't have Robin. 😕 IS really likes excluding the biggest names from a theme these days, don't they?

Ike has had a few gauntlets already and also won one, and it's the same case with Robin, but...those two are like THE tactician and THE headband guy in this series.

Oh well. Going team Tibarn. Don't really care as much about anyone else in this.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am going with Olivia. If she loses, I will support Gray or Tibarn.

we are always on the same team. 
I Support Livvy. 

(I will give everyone Leanne as my bonus unit). 

Or Myrrh. (green) or Nephy. 
(I was just told not to have double dancers... silly people).

Edited by daisy jane

To be fair, the not inclusion of Ike may be a wise choice from IntSys, since he would probably be the most popular here, and he already had his chances in many VGs.

I know that it will probably make some Ike's fans sad or mad, but this is my opinion. And it's good to have new faces in this mode, instead of the same ones.

38 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

To be fair, the not inclusion of Ike may be a wise choice from IntSys, since he would probably be the most popular here, and he already had his chances in many VGs.

I know that it will probably make some Ike's fans sad or mad, but this is my opinion. And it's good to have new faces in this mode, instead of the same ones.

Yeah, you're right about that which is probably the one reason I'm not too upset by his exclusion. xP

I am going with YT!Olivia if she makes it to the final round.

My preferences are:
YT!Olivia > Mia > Sue > Sanaki