Voting Gauntlet: Headband Brawl (July 1st)

Voting Gauntlet: Headband Brawl  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What army will you support?

• Jeorge: Perfect Shot
    • Gray: Wry Comrade
    • Barst: The Hatchet
    • Tibarn: Lord of the Air
    • Sue: Doe of the Plains
    • Mia: Lady of Blades
    • Sanaki: Begnion's Apostle
    • Olivia: Sky-High Dancer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/28/2019 at 02:37 PM

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Also, I must only have one person on my friends list in Tibarn, because I keep getting their Christmas tree-wielding Finn. xP

I'm also on Tibarn if you want to add me, Ana.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Nym said:

I'm also on Tibarn if you want to add me, Ana.

Okay, cool! Thanks. I can give you my code. My summoner name is Kels and I have Summer Frederick at the lead.

EDIT: Here's my ID: 2383925435

Just let me know who you are in the game so I know it's you.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, cool! Thanks. I can give you my code. My summoner name is Kels and I have Summer Frederick at the lead.

Thanks, I have OG Felicia as a lead but I can change to Legendary Azura.

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Thanks, I have OG Felicia as a lead but I can change to Legendary Azura.

Oh, well, you do as you like, no big deal. 😛 Felicia at least isn't red. lol I edited my post with my ID if you didn't see.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh, well, you do as you like, no big deal. 😛 Felicia at least isn't red. lol I edited my post with my ID if you didn't see.

Yeah I did.

Just in case you don't want to be with two colorless xD

Just now, Nym said:

Yeah I did.

Just in case you don't want to be with two colorless xD

Nah, I don't have to worry about my own lead being colorless, I won't be using him in the gauntlet, I've got Tibarn and am using him. 😛

@Nym I'm also on team Tibarn, and I sent you a request if that's okay.  Venmi here and in game.

If anyone else on team Tibarn would like to add me, my code is 7328867494.  Just tag me here or message me if you want to add me!

5 minutes ago, Venmi said:

@Nym I'm also on team Tibarn, and I sent you a request if that's okay.  Venmi here and in game

That's fine by me.

Team Sue here, and maybe the ONLY one here on that team? Eh, well, if you are on Sue's team, here's my friend code: 6899831584
I'm leading with a +4 +Atk Brave Lyn.
And hey even if you aren't on Sue's team, add me! I kinda doubt she's gonna make it past the first round.

Has anybody on Team Barst gotten my Rachel?  I switched out Titania so you weren't doubling up on Green.

Well crap, I ended up missing the one multiplier Tibarn had today. As far as I can tell. xP

Anyone on Team Tibarn got my Summer Freddy yet? Hope he's been helpful!

Edited by Anacybele

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Has anybody on Team Barst gotten my Rachel?  I switched out Titania so you weren't doubling up on Green.

Gotten her a few times 🙂

strangely I never got any red units all VG (and colourless but that’s normal) so had to field myself. Got the usual random Barsts though

...What the heck?  Tibarn lost?

Barst was behind all but one round, wasn't he?  There's no way he should have won.  This is incredibly frustrating.  I'll be joining Mia next, since I do like her, but still frustrated that Tibarn lost at all.  This wasn't a back and forth battle...

13 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Barst was behind all but one round, wasn't he?  There's no way he should have won.  This is incredibly frustrating.  I'll be joining Mia next, since I do like her, but still frustrated that Tibarn lost at all.  This wasn't a back and forth battle...

Tibarn had the multiplier just once, so yeah this one may just be the most bullshit VG "victory" ever. I normally like Barst enough, but now he has to die for his insolence. If it doesn't come against Jeorge, it will hopefully come against the Mia v. Olivia winner.

So, aside from Olivia and Barst, who won? I have a feeling Sue lost as well, which means I need a new team.

31 minutes ago, Venmi said:

That's basically what happened with Sigurd and Pent last time. It wasn't even close. Sigurd dominated the majority of the battle, yet Pent won with the last multiplier.

35 minutes ago, Venmi said:

My reaction exactly, we were CRUSHING him. I agree, this is one bullshit outcome... Just like the above mentioned Sigurd and Pent matchup. 😕

Well, there's no one left in this gauntlet I care much about and I don't have some of these characters anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

In any case, Sue is out to I guess I'll head to Mia.

Admittedly, I kind of just picked Sue as I had no huge favorite in this (don't dislike any of them though) so I figured her winning would be nice. Apparently not. Mia thoroughly dominated the battle. So I'll head to her next with her being my favorite of the remaining characters.

Wow Tibarn losing was just incredibly dumb. Anyway, Sanaki is out too, so Olivia is the last horse in this race I have left. This gauntlet just got a lot more uninteresting.