Voting Gauntlet: Headband Brawl (July 1st)

Voting Gauntlet: Headband Brawl  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What army will you support?

• Jeorge: Perfect Shot
    • Gray: Wry Comrade
    • Barst: The Hatchet
    • Tibarn: Lord of the Air
    • Sue: Doe of the Plains
    • Mia: Lady of Blades
    • Sanaki: Begnion's Apostle
    • Olivia: Sky-High Dancer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/28/2019 at 02:37 PM

18 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

It's honestly more irritating than it what offers, between dealing with the morons with same color leads and the multiplier's bullshit. It's also supposed to be a fun little event, but fails miserably at being one.

I can only speak for myself, but to me the mode is still fun because various characters get to interact and compete, in a minimalistic way.

Even if it is a luck based competition you can headcanon it in fun ways, like Joshua opened a VG Casinò and it is a dice competition even in universe.

Or the fans can find a way to make sense of the strange victories. Like the "Barst won because it was an arm wrestling match" is an awesome idea.

If you are a writer you can even take inspiration from it and fill the blanks yourself to justify the results. "Write a convincing battle between Shanna and Takumi and explain how exactly the mercenary outsmarted the powerful prince and secured her victory" is an interesting prompt to challenge.

But bottom line the easiest explanation is that even if this mode is gambling, there are people who like gambling. Who would have thought?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeorge won just as I thought!

But we're going against Mia in the final? Bleh. I don't hate her as much as I used to, but I'm still not a fan of her. Would've preferred seeing Olivia in the final...

I'm obviously glad Mia pulled it out but at the same time, sorry Team Olivia. You were a worthy opponent.

Too bad I won't be able to say the same about our next one. That, and I'll have no qualms about dunking on Jeorgie boy.

Once again on the losing team. Oh well, I got a chance to use a bunch of flags so my rank was pretty good, which mostly made up for it. 

Going onto Jeorge for the final round. Maybe I can actually be on the benefitting end of the multiplier screw for once.

Go Team Mia! That was quite a heated match considering things were in favor for Olivia most of the time. Although ending while at Same Hell made it a pretty fair battle.

No, Jeorge, I'm NOT mad that you were rewritten for New Mystery.  But you're not Sedgar, so I'm not gonna hold back.

Signed,
Someone on Team Mia

Mia vs Jeorge. Okay. Irony: both have plain, simple white headbands. Classy. 🙂

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

@Johann Is that you with the +10 Hawkeye running a RES refined Slaying Axe+ with Distant Counter on team Jorge?

Yeah, is he helping? I just noticed I left him with his Arena scoring stuff on, whoops. I didn't even realize I had you on my FL, what's your name in game?

46 minutes ago, Johann said:

Yeah, is he helping? I just noticed I left him with his Arena scoring stuff on, whoops. I didn't even realize I had you on my FL, what's your name in game?

We're actually not friends in FEH but we can be though! Here's my ID: 8230571886. In game name is the same as my username and the lead is Katarina.