Valorous Legendary Hero Battle: RolaksalfnepwEliwood

SatsumaFSoysoy

Managed to get my revenge on this map after not being able to figure it out back in June. Got that golden knightpiece accessory. FH!Delthea continues to be my solution to this Abyssal challenges.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got round to clearing this one too, similar to my Yune clear with a different squad for Eliwood to support (Sothis, Summer!Laegjarn, Flying Michiah).

Sothis with those boosts takes out most things that aren't that sapphire lance. I just love making everything have the same attack and watch the carnage, getting Eliwood was more than worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @DLNarshen @Ginko @silverserpent @Hilda @Alexmender @Landmaster @mampfoid @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Diovani Bressan @daisy jane @eclipse @Xenomata

The irony is that of all the clears I was able to cram into one day the ones that fell through the cracks ended up being the only ones I'd actually planned to do from the beginning. I'd planned a Morgan and a Serra clear as well as an Abyssal clear of this map when it came back on the rotation and while I did beat the map on Abyssal (with the OG team no less) I didn't get the chance to record it or do a clear for Morgan or Serra which sucks, but at least I was able to swing the special clear I wanted to do.

It was the very last thing I recorded before I ran out of time. Hector and Co. come back one last time to face off against an old friend. You've seen this team twice already, Eliwood's best friend and his two vassals as well as his wife give him a good ol' bout. Hector's blue this time around so that spices things up a bit. Everyone's running their standard stuff here. Hector being blue here was a really good opportunity to make him face off against Eliwood and I really wanted to make that happen but I wasn't able to do it in time and Eliwood actually oneshots Hector if he initiates funnily enough. I'm sure I could have swung it, I just didn't have the time.

Matthew ruled the first Ostia clear, Serra ruled the 2nd, this time I'd say it's the most balanced of all. Hector's proud of his vassals, but I'm sure he gets just as much enjoyment out of getting in on the action himself.

Cheers~

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo 

This was an amazing clear! Everybody did a spectacular job, but of course the spotlight was in Matthew and his huge potential of destroying his opponents while keeping his HP high. Serra didn't stay that behind, showing to everyone that Staff units need to be feared.

@Zeo Too bad about not getting all the clears you wanted, but this one was quite nice!  The kill count looked like this:

Matt: 7
Hector: 5
Serra: 3

If only there was an extra enemy Ninian could kill, and you could have had sequential odd numbers. x)

7 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

@Zeo Too bad about not getting all the clears you wanted, but this one was quite nice!  The kill count looked like this:

Matt: 7
Hector: 5
Serra: 3

If only there was an extra enemy Ninian could kill, and you could have had sequential odd numbers. x)

Yeah after going back and actually counting. Serra got the most prominent kills in the Thrasir clear but it actually went Matt: 4, Hector: 5, Serra: 4 so that's the most balanced clear. This one is a far cry from Sothis though. The clears are always more epic when all the units get to shine together.

Ninian refine when?

@Zeo I love how one everyone had time to shine and it's not one unit dominating. Such a fan of Brazens, it feels like Serra goes 'you've activated my trap card" when she's in Brazen range. The 51x 2 damage against the archer for example, was really something. Don't know the title but great song choice! Nice to see Blue Hector in general as well

Edited by mcsilas

On 10/25/2019 at 7:51 PM, Zeo said:

The irony is that of all the clears I was able to cram into one day the ones that fell through the cracks ended up being the only ones I'd actually planned to do from the beginning. I'd planned a Morgan and a Serra clear as well as an Abyssal clear of this map when it came back on the rotation and while I did beat the map on Abyssal (with the OG team no less) I didn't get the chance to record it or do a clear for Morgan or Serra which sucks, but at least I was able to swing the special clear I wanted to do.

It was the very last thing I recorded before I ran out of time. Hector and Co. come back one last time to face off against an old friend. You've seen this team twice already, Eliwood's best friend and his two vassals as well as his wife give him a good ol' bout. Hector's blue this time around so that spices things up a bit. Everyone's running their standard stuff here. Hector being blue here was a really good opportunity to make him face off against Eliwood and I really wanted to make that happen but I wasn't able to do it in time and Eliwood actually oneshots Hector if he initiates funnily enough. I'm sure I could have swung it, I just didn't have the time.

Matthew ruled the first Ostia clear, Serra ruled the 2nd, this time I'd say it's the most balanced of all. Hector's proud of his vassals, but I'm sure he gets just as much enjoyment out of getting in on the action himself.

Cheers~

Matthew does what he does best, expected. Kill on Eliwood was a nice treat, though. Serra killing the Green Bow was a nice surprise, as well~ Matthew easily cleans the rest of the map just like he protects his usual team, plus some huge damage from Hector. I liked this one, a nice mash up of three of your teams for one cool battle~

Edited by Landmaster

• 2 months later...

I think this is the final abyssal map that was left for me to clear. Surprisingly it is also the one I am most proud of and felt compelled to share. Most proud because once I tried it a couple of times I felt my standard team won't make it here. I had initial doubts about some maps in the past (Marth was a pain) but with this one I didn't even know how to begin. So I just played it for fun and slowly worked my way forwards. There was a crucial point where I resorted to use Leanne as a res-tank as last option,  after that it was downhill.

Edited by Endriu