• Alois (platonic S)
    • Gilbert (platonic S)
    • Shamir

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

My Male Byleth is going for Petra Black Eagles my exotic cool waifu!!!! >:)

I can honestly say that I didn't expect Petra as your answer; I don't know why, but something made me think you would've given someone else as your answer...

ASHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!111

Well....on second thought, I said I would do Caspar first.....so I guess either him or Ashe.

Or I could go the random route and pick randomly who my Byleth ends up with.

Hm..

I don't plan on marring any of the students, so I'll only marry teachers or ''extra-characters'' (Which aren't allowed in this Topic...)

On the other hand, if we take only ''Who you like most out of your students?'' in consideration (not ''Who would you choose for you boyfriend?-Yosuke''), it would end up like this:

(Black Eagles)

M-Bernadetta.

F-Ferdinand.

(Blue Lions)

M-Mercedes.

F-Dedue.

(Golden Deer)

M-Marianne.

F- Lorenz. 

(By the way, I didn't choose any (know) Same-Gender/Bissexual character because I plan for things like ''Linhardt and Caspar'', otherwise I would choose Linhardt by far. He's pretty much me on a Fire Emblem game!...but cuter, good looking and (more)bissexual)

Edited by BergelomeuSantos
I'm a dumb zombie.

First of all, gonna see what options would be available among faculty/other non-student characters, because I don't really like the idea of student-teacher relationships being romantic.  Even post time skip, it'd just feel kind of odd, especially since you still technically have a position of authority over them.

But... if I had to choose one of the students, these would be the ones that stick out to me.

Black Eagles

• Bernadetta
  • Dorothea
  • Linhardt
  • Caspar

Blue Lions

• Mercedes
  • Ashe
  • Annette
  • Dimitri

Golden Deer

• Hilda
  • Marianne
  • Leonie
  • Claude

Though everything will depend on how things pan out in-game.

36 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

I can honestly say that I didn't expect Petra as your answer; I don't know why, but something made me think you would've given someone else as your answer...

She's my favorite female character since reveal!!!! ^_^

I would prefer to stick Byleth with another teacher/faculty member rather than students personally. Provided it is a same-sex option, Alois or Seteth would be who I would go for for Byleth, otherwise IDK tbh, Catherine I guess or Rhea if she is in fact playable. 

If it is students only then:

Black Eagles-Probably Petra or Linhardt if he's a same-sex option. 

Blue Lions-IDJ tbh, I've always been set on Felix if he was a same-sex option (which he doesn't seem to be) and I prefer all the female Blue Lions students with other Blue Lions characters so probably no one.

Golden Deer-Leonie tbh or Claude if he's a same-sex option.

Edelgard is my first choice currently, but I honestly think an off-site anonymous poll would be good if you're trying to get an accurate number.

Edited by Onestep

22 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

(By the way, have someone noticed how we have 6 girls for Golden Deer? Hm..This could mean ''something'', you know?) 

I don't get what this means. There are only 4 girls in the Golden Deer and even counting Female Byleth that's still 5. Did you mistake Ignatz for a girl or something? I don't get it

At the moment..

Black Eagles
- Edelgard: Seems like the "canon" choice for M!Byleth, and I typically like making "canon" choices for my first run. Her timeskip design gives me pause, but its still Edelgard.
- Dorothea or Petra: One of the two will probably be my personal choices, but I would like to learn more about them first before making a final decision.
= Ferdinand: He is looking to be my F!Bylth's companion for Black Eagles, mostly because he's a handsome dude.

Blue Lions
- Ingrid: Mostly going off of design alone and what little I know thus far, but this choice is made difficult as she seems best paired with someone else. My M!Byleth may not get anyone in Blue Lions playthrough, unless someone else comes along to change my mind.
= What's Up Dude?: Honestly, I don't have a F!Byleth option yet. I need to know the characters more before choosing one.

Golden Deer
- Lysithea: Yeah, I'm on the Lysithea train. Long silver hair and a magic user? Sign me up!
= Claude: Looks at this man. Look at him. How does one even resist such a man? Claude's likely to be my F!Byleth's partner for Golden Deer.
= Raphael: Look at this man. Looks how big and strong and happy he is. He's like a huge teddy bear. At least, that's what I think my F!Byleth will think of him.

Edited by Sire

20 minutes ago, SpiceMan said:

I don't get what this means. There are only 4 girls in the Golden Deer and even counting Female Byleth that's still 5. Did you mistake Ignatz for a girl or something? I don't get it

Crap, I'm sorry! I should have gone for that +2 hours of sleep...

I'll edit that right away.

(Also, yes. I always mistake Ignatz for a girl. Even when I'm not a moving mindless corpse.)

(Also..Who da hell was the 6° girl that I saw? It wasn't Byleth, that's for sure. I was really out of my mind..Wait..Did I really just mistake Claude for a girl?)

Edited by BergelomeuSantos

Black Eagles

F: Dorothea or Petra. I actually like a lot of the girls here, as Bernadetta actually deserves an honorable mention from me since she’s a cutie. Funnily enough the only female I don’t care about is the leader herself.

M: Lindhart. Purely for the memes.

Blue Lions

F: Mercedes. Honestly none of the females here impress me much, but I find Mercie to be the prettiest of them. Maybe I’ll just reclass her into a more enticing outfit.

M: Felix. I like his design the most out of all the males in the game actually, and if I was personally interested in males he’d be my type.

Golden Deer

F: Hilda. She’s pretty much Serra but much cuter and potentially much more tolerable.

M: ...Wow this selection is weak. I might either settle with Claude or snatch someone from BE or BL to romance because nobody of the sterner sex really speaks to me here.

Blue Lions: Mercedes, Annette or Ingrid

Golden Deer: Hilda, Leonie, Lysithea or Marianne

Black Eagles: Dorothea, Bernadetta or Petra

I don't care enough about the males in this game to bother with female Byleth - there's only one relationship-heavy game where I'd be fine playing as a girl, and this ain't it.

Edited by Shadow Mir

I'll be playing Blue Lions first (F!Byleth only) and I am tending towards Felix right now, though Dimitri isn't out of the question depending on how exactly things go down with him. 

Black Eagles: Dorothea, no question. (should the rumours be true) I'd possibly go for her in Blue Lions too, but I plan to "keep it in the house" so to speak between playthroughs. (even though I'll be poaching her for sure)

Golden Deer: Claude, as he is the only remotely attractive male in that house. For the girls: Hilda, Leonie and Marianne aren't my type and Lysithea is too young.

If faculty members are available, I'll romance Catherine for sure (please be bi)

3 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Playing as an Avatar opposite my actual gender in games with heavy relationship themes just make me feel uncomfortable.

Agreed. I'll play as the opposite gender only in games with no shipping mechanics. So I'll be F!Avatar as usual for FE3H. On the topic of who I want to romance...

Blue Lions: Dimitri, Sylvain, Ashe, or Linhardt (stolen from Black Eagles)

Black Eagles: Linhardt, Sylvain (stolen), or Ashe (stolen)

Golden Deer: Claude, Sylvain (stolen), Ashe (stolen), or Linhardt (stolen)

The priority list for my Male Byleth goes something like: Caspar > Claude > Ashe > Catherine. 

One of those is already out of the running and I'm pretty sure the first two will follow suit soon enough so... realistically, Catherine.