• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Yup definitely going to romance Shamir in my first play through!😜😍

Reveal hidden contents

Also a possibility she may be a bisexual option as well

Has it been confirmed that Knights of Seiros such as Shamir are romanceable? I ask because, at the time that I made this topic, it had only been confirmed that students are romanceable, so I restricted the topic to students. If knights are confirmed to be romanceable, then I need to update the original post!

Edited by vanguard333

1 hour ago, vanguard333 said:

Has it been confirmed that Knights of Seiros such as Shamir are romanceable? I ask because, at the time that I made this topic, it had only been confirmed that students are romanceable, so I restricted the topic to students. If knights are confirmed to be romanceable, then I need to update the original post!

I mean they are playable as shown in some shots and footage so I don't see why not.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

Okay so I'm pretty confident that if there are no same-sex options for m!Byleth I like, I'll probably go for Shamir. She's beautiful, I like the tidbits of info about her and she has a nice design too.

8 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

Yeah; sure, they probably are. I was just asking if it has been confirmed yet. 

I thought it was already confirmed? u can support teachers i think it was shown and mentioned in the earlier e3 demo or (somewhere else memory is foggy). I mean it was shown u can get support ranks with Rhea and Sothis. The whole shamir thing is complete speculation on my part

Spoiler

Based on the leak, according to Thanibomb there will be 5 female bi options but idk if that's 100% true

Edited by Aquarius

I won’t decide until after the time skip and it will be heavily influenced by supports. I don’t care how much I like a character I won’t s rank them with Byleth if I end up shipping them with one of their other supports XD

1 hour ago, Onestep said:

At this point, a poll would be great.

Yeah; I agree. I'm just not sure how I should construct the poll though.

If I divided it based on house, then everyone who votes would have to vote for at least one of each house, and some people may not want to vote for a particular house; either because they don't intend on pairing Byleth with anyone in that house or they just simply don't plan on choosing that house. If I divide it based on male and female, that could also cause similar issues. If I just put all the students in one big lump, that could also cause problems that would skew the results. 

Any advice would be appreciated. 

EDIT: I've now added a poll. I hope I've found a solution, but if the poll could be improved in some way, please let me know. 

Edited by vanguard333

It still lacks teachers and non-staff. At this point pretty much only Rhea isn't confirmed playable (yet we know she can be supported anyway). 

Voted for Dorothea, Dimitri and Leonie, but It annoys me I can't vote for best girl Catherine. 

Edited by Tenzen12

4 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

It still lacks teachers and non-staff. At this point pretty much only Rhea isn't confirmed playable (yet we know she can be supported anyway). 

Voted for Dorothea, Dimitri and Leonie, but It annoys me I can't vote for best girl Catherine. 

To be fair, we dont have a 100% confirm on if you can romance teachers or not, but students are confirmed to be after time skip.

I also need list of people who voted for Lysithea, like wtf is wrong with you? She's 15 you sick F****! And dont give me "she is 20 after TS so its fine!" NO it not! /s

And low numbers on Hubert,Dedue, Ann and Inganz but folks want to bang a Aoi Yuuki Char № 56356 ok sure lol

Spoiler

iam just kidding about the Lysi thing  relax lol

Edited by User name

Black Eagles: F!Byleth x Edelgard
Blue Lions: F!Byleth x Dimitri
Golden Deer: M!Byleth x Lysithea

I really hope I can be in lesbians with the Law empress, because it seems like it could be an interesting weak spot for her.
These might change wildly while I play the game though, I planned to marry Libra in Awakening, then ended up falling in love with Gaius as soon as I met him.

I have a big crush on Shamir but since I am going to play exclusively as female Byleth (unless they give us more gay options for male Byleth), I pray to the forces above that she is a romance option.

I would feel most comfortable pairing my f!Byleth with Shamir or Edelgard considering I am not too keen on pairing her with students she isn't close friends with (like Edelgard), but I wouldn't mind digging in a larger pool if wlw romances are limited. Dorothea, Petra, Mercedes, Ingrid, Hilda and Leonie are also girls I could pair my protagonist with.

If they deliver us a bit more mlm options for m!Byleth other than Lynhardt, I could possibly go for one run in which I pair him up with Seteth, Alois, Claude, Sylvain, Caspar or Raphael. 

In any case I'm just a chaotic bisexual starving for some lgbt rep and I'll make the most of it in this game. 😩

Edited by ExaltedViolinist

2 hours ago, ExaltedViolinist said:

In any case I'm just a chaotic bisexual starving for some lgbt rep and I'll make the most of it in this game. 😩

I feel you so much on this. I'm really nervous/excited to see what the same-sex options are going to be.

My personal list for M!Byleth is Claude, Caspar, Alois, Felix, Ferdinand, Linhardt. Sylvain used to be on there but with his personal skill being ladies' man I'm not really expecting him. For F!Byleth it'd probably be Shamir, Petra, Edelgard, Dorothea. 

I'm also really hoping that there are same sex S supports besides just Byleth. I'd love to have multiple same sex couples available. It also would'nt make much sense if there were a number of characters who could romance Byleth of the same gender but no one else. I'd love if I could have a Shamir/Catherine romance.

As for the teachers, I have a feeling that it'll be similar to the parent/child generations of Fates and Awakening where they could romance within their group but not in the other group, with the avatar being the exception.

Edited by firewitch912

I'm not tooooo interested in romancing the students. I'm more interested in romancing the other teachers, like Shamir and Yeritza. They seem cool, and the majority of people I've dated have been older than me anyways. (Shamir and Yeritza are older than Byleth I believe.)

It seem some people here already forget students will no longer be students after the timeskip both equal terms and around same age as Byleth anyway but glad there's a poll here which says otherwise to what I see.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

So far, the Lords prove to be the most popular in general (not surprising), with one major exception. Marianne has actually surpassed both Dimitri and Claude, and is only a few off of Edelgard. Really not that surprised at this, she's one of my favourite characters too.

4 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

I'm not tooooo interested in romancing the students. I'm more interested in romancing the other teachers, like Shamir and Yeritza. They seem cool, and the majority of people I've dated have been older than me anyways. (Shamir and Yeritza are older than Byleth I believe.)

Byleth is the same age as the students in fact he's the youngest professor at the monastery what I find weird is romancing the teachers they're older than Byleth.

2 hours ago, nhaer042 said:

Since I don't see any of the teachers on the poll, I would like to add Shamir. Assuming she is a romance option of course.

It hasn't been confirmed, so they're not on the poll. If they get confirmed, they will be added.