• Hanneman
    • Seteth
    • Flayn
    • Cyril
    • Catherine
    • Alois (platonic S)
    • Gilbert (platonic S)
    • Shamir

Basically every female character + Demetri and Claude. I will be playing each route as FeMC first an romancing the main character of each route first (Edel, Demetri, Claude, Rhea) + the other girls that can romance FeMC. After I go through each route like that, I will do it again as MC and get every girl.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My number one priority is Sothis though I've heard mixed things about whether or not she's a romance option. Assuming she isn't though I'm debating between Petra, Dorothea, Annette, and Lysithea. Edelgard, Hilda, and Ingrid were options but I saw their timeskip designs and dropped them from my list though Edelgard may still be an option if I don't like Petra and Dorothea when I actually play the game.

On 6/29/2019 at 1:05 PM, NegativeExponents- said:

If M!Byleth can romance other males then Caspar, Claude, and Linhardt for me. One for each playthrough :P:

If by chance gay marriage isn't allowed or I don't like any of the options then I'll romance Petra instead.

I guess it's safe to update this now that we have more info on the supports.

My plan for now is to go:

M!Byleth/Linhardt for Golden Deer.

F!Byleth/Edelgard or Dorothea for Black Eagles.

Either M!Byleth/Manuela or F!Byleth/Mercedes for Blue Lions

Spoiler

M!Byleth/Rhea or Sothis for the 4th route. Or I might just end up reading those online and go for Shamir or Petra instead.

No one for all three routes since I think it is wrong to get in a romantic relationship with someone who is supposed to be considered my student. Blyeth will just have to remain single on my playthrough and focus more on saving the country.

13 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

No one for all three routes since I think it is wrong to get in a romantic relationship with someone who is supposed to be considered my student. Blyeth will just have to remain single on my playthrough and focus more on saving the country.

There are several non-student options, and an additional route to boot.

50 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

You DO realize they'll no longer be students after 5 years....your lost then you do you....

I had every intention of marrying Dimitri on BL, Lorenz on GD, and stealing Felix for BE (Unless I really like Edelgard once I get to know her better or the rumor about

Spoiler

Sothis having an older design

turns out to be true and she wins me over) but hhhhhhhhhhhhh Joe's videos/Foraging Bonds is making my decision to play Golden Deer second and not marry Claude when I do Really Hard. I still don't like his beard but he seems so... perfect in every other regard...

12 hours ago, Humanoid said:

There are several non-student options, and an additional route to boot.

Nah, I think I will pass. To be perfectly honest I think I would be interesting to not taking advantage of the support system or playing matchmaker to make the game harder and more challenging for myself. Plus I'm not really into the whole shipping and the fluff that comes with it anymore in Fire Emblem games these days.

If there really is a 4th path in the game I probably won't be doing it since I am only planning on playing the game once and only doing one path since from what I heard this game is 80+ hours long and I just don't have a lot of free time anymore these days to play super long RPGs like that.

11 hours ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

You DO realize they'll no longer be students after 5 years....your lost then you do you....

That doesn't make it any less creepy to me.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Nah, I think I will pass. To be perfectly honest I think I would be interesting to not taking advantage of the support system or playing matchmaker to make the game harder and more challenging for myself. Plus I'm not really into the whole shipping and the fluff that comes with it anymore in Fire Emblem games these days.

If there really is a 4th path in the game I probably won't be doing it since I am only planning on playing the game once and only doing one path since from what I heard this game is 80+ hours long and I just don't have a lot of free time anymore these days to play super long RPGs like that.

That doesn't make it any less creepy to me.

That's you its not at all...

First run: Black Eagles - Bernie. I sympathize with what seems to be her personality too much to not pick her. Obviously haven't played yet, but tentatively my favorite.

Second run: Golden Deer - Marianne. Similarities with Bernie, seems like a safe bet for that House.

Third run: Blue Lions - Felix. For my final playthrough I'll mix it up and try out Female Byleth. That and the only characters I like in BL are boys. Felix seems really cool, although I'm open to picking Dimitri; it'll depend on my impressions of them.

There's other characters I like: Lysithea, Edelgard, Claude, Hubert, and Linhardt. But I don't see myself doing anymore than three runs, so unless they come out with another campaign I won't bother with them.

Although I suspect they will indeed come out with another route (Wave 5?), and I'm betting it'll allow all students to be recruited like how Fates DLC came out with a story that brought both sides together). Not a clue what to do in that scenario...

I made my final decisions in my playthrough order:

1) Blue Lions, Byleth x Dimitri

2) Golden Deer, Byleth x Claude

3) Black Eagles Edelgard route, Byleth x Ferdinand

4) Black Eagles Church route, Byleth x Sylvain

Personally, teacher-student relationships would have to encroach upon being something in the vein of this before I'd consider them creepy...

Spoiler

I'm not romancing anyone because Byleth doesn't even fucking talk in his supports. Christ, I can't believe they actually took the Persona protagonist route. Every Byleth support feels like the base conversations from Echoes, except you have a choice of dialogue which ultimately doesn't change anything. And in that case, why even have them?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated the poll yet. The game is out, but I have yet to actually buy it and play it because I don't yet have a Switch. 

Quick question to help with updating the poll: who among the non-students are s-supportable? 

Catherine.

Love her design and personality type, she's kind of like a prettier Sully from Awakening. And she's not much older than Byleth (I think).

Also, maybe it's because I'm a few years out of college, but... not on board with dating any of my students. Even former students. But maybe my mind will change.

On 7/25/2019 at 10:41 PM, Holder of the Heel said:

First run: Black Eagles - Bernie. I sympathize with what seems to be her personality too much to not pick her. Obviously haven't played yet, but tentatively my favorite.

Second run: Golden Deer - Marianne. Similarities with Bernie, seems like a safe bet for that House.

Third run: Blue Lions - Felix. For my final playthrough I'll mix it up and try out Female Byleth. That and the only characters I like in BL are boys. Felix seems really cool, although I'm open to picking Dimitri; it'll depend on my impressions of them.

There's other characters I like: Lysithea, Edelgard, Claude, Hubert, and Linhardt. But I don't see myself doing anymore than three runs, so unless they come out with another campaign I won't bother with them.

Although I suspect they will indeed come out with another route (Wave 5?), and I'm betting it'll allow all students to be recruited like how Fates DLC came out with a story that brought both sides together). Not a clue what to do in that scenario...

There is a fourth route.

I dunno, maybe noone. I'm kinda refreshed by not feeling forced pick anyone. Still playing it the first time through blind, tho. Might have gone with Petra if she was an option for female Byleth, but since I'm already fully supporting Edelgard I'm kinda curious about how that turns out as a girl too.