don't think I've played a new FE game in a decade but uhh here we go

psy_wombats

Hey all --

I've been out of the loop on all things FE for a long time now just because I just haven't played anything handheld in ages... but I've been following the Three Houses news pretty religiously, so I figured I might as well try to get back into things. Path of Radiance got me on to tactics games and I don't think I've been really looking forward to a launch like this since the buildup to Radiant Dawn. Plus it's been forever since I was active on a board big enough to support a mafia game so uhh there's that. Here's looking forward to TH.

(I'm also finally getting around to coding up a tactics engine of my own, but I'm low on creativity at the moment and will probably end up crowdsourcing ideas about mechanics etc at some point haha)

Hello <3 <3 <3 Glad to have another FE10 fan in here! I'm glad Three Houses might be the way you get back into the series, I sure have been following it's news religiously as well.

And oh I don't know much about coding myself, but that seems fun :0 Good luck with it <3

Welcome to the Forest, Psy Wombats!

8 hours ago, psy_wombats said:

(I'm also finally getting around to coding up a tactics engine of my own, but I'm low on creativity at the moment and will probably end up crowdsourcing ideas about mechanics etc at some point haha)

I'm sure a lot of people will come along to share ideas and other stuff.  

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!