FE Builder Fe8 Modding troubles. Mages display STR and physical wpn levels and Moulder and Vanessa stay vanilla.

STRONG AND TOUGH

I'm a pretty green modder rn, and I've run into two errors concerning an fe8 rom hack I've been making.
1: Several of my magic using characters are displaying the "STR" stat instead of "MAG", and display physical weapon levels instead of the magic weapon levels. Is there any reason for this? None of them have physical weapon levels, btw.
2: I replaced several of the characters with my own OCs, planning on fleshing them out later. Testing them out in vanilla Sacred Stones and everything was working fine until the chapter where Moulder and Vanessa are recruited. Instead of being replaced with a Wyvern Lord and Troubador, they were the same classes as before, a Priest (Moulder) and a Pegasus Knight (Vanessa), and their inventory was completely unchanged. Even more curiously, the unit portraits, base stats, and growth rates were all changed according to what I had inputted. This led me to believe it was something I had forgotten to change in the Unit Placer, but I checked both the character editor and unit placer and nothing seemed out of place. Anybody have any ideas? Help out a tough boy?

5 hours ago, STRONG AND TOUGH said:

I'm a pretty green modder rn, and I've run into two errors concerning an fe8 rom hack I've been making.
1: Several of my magic using characters are displaying the "STR" stat instead of "MAG", and display physical weapon levels instead of the magic weapon levels. Is there any reason for this? None of them have physical weapon levels, btw.
2: I replaced several of the characters with my own OCs, planning on fleshing them out later. Testing them out in vanilla Sacred Stones and everything was working fine until the chapter where Moulder and Vanessa are recruited. Instead of being replaced with a Wyvern Lord and Troubador, they were the same classes as before, a Priest (Moulder) and a Pegasus Knight (Vanessa), and their inventory was completely unchanged. Even more curiously, the unit portraits, base stats, and growth rates were all changed according to what I had inputted. This led me to believe it was something I had forgotten to change in the Unit Placer, but I checked both the character editor and unit placer and nothing seemed out of place. Anybody have any ideas? Help out a tough boy?

1: if you used the a patch, that's one of the downsides, it doesn't affect anything I don't think? As far as weapon type display goes, you can use the only display usable types patch or the all  weapon types shown patch for easy fixes.

2: This is because you don't recruit them in chapter 2, you recruit them in the event before, go to chapter 38 castle frelia, in the builder, in the unit placer, that's where they join your team.

Edited by lightcosmo