Thracia: Any problem with letting the enemy capture Miranda?

Gaia093

I'm at the end of Chapter 19 (finally) and to prepare for accessing 21x someone needs to be left behind, so I figured I'd get that done now. From the units I deployed here, I'm deciding between Miranda and Glade.

I haven't used Miranda at all and I don't plan to either, whereas Glade is at least okay enough to stand in when several units are fatigued. So I'm definitely veering towards ditching Miranda, but I just want to double (triple) check that I won't miss out on anything by letting her go temporarily. From what I've gathered she doesn't have any special mid-battle conversations or events, but I'm wondering if maybe Conomore will leave if she's captured, or anything weird of the sort. Seems unlikely, but I did read that Dean leaves if Linoan gets killed, so I'm wary of something similar.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2019 at 11:47 AM, Gaia093 said:

I'm at the end of Chapter 19 (finally) and to prepare for accessing 21x someone needs to be left behind, so I figured I'd get that done now. From the units I deployed here, I'm deciding between Miranda and Glade.

I haven't used Miranda at all and I don't plan to either, whereas Glade is at least okay enough to stand in when several units are fatigued. So I'm definitely veering towards ditching Miranda, but I just want to double (triple) check that I won't miss out on anything by letting her go temporarily. From what I've gathered she doesn't have any special mid-battle conversations or events, but I'm wondering if maybe Conomore will leave if she's captured, or anything weird of the sort. Seems unlikely, but I did read that Dean leaves if Linoan gets killed, so I'm wary of something similar.

Thanks.

Sorry if this is late, but you won't lose anything from letting Miranda get captured after recruiting Conomore