Fire Emblem: Three Houses Banner (Late July ~)/ Free M!Byleth w/3H Game Purchase!

Coolmanio

Getting Byleth for free? Hey that's awesome!

Now I'm really curious about how they're gonna do the first 3H summoning banner. Would they really put the free unit on it as a focus? This isn't quite the same situation as Fjorm, Legendary Ike, and Eir with their banners.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

No idea what the 3 days are for

3 days, 3 houses. 😛

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to share my findings in regard to account linking:

Well, I played FEH when it came out and linked it with my mynintendo account. I didn't know about rerolls back in the day and once I knew I set up a new mynintendo account. My switch has been linked to the original account and I purchased one dlc (botw expansion pass). Theoretically the switch can be unlinked from my mynintendo account - but that's pointless. All dlc purchased is tied to that specific account.

What can be done:

Another user profile can be created on the switch and that new user profile can be linked with my current feh related mynintendo account. The game can be registered for gold points on said account and the new character should be added.

Edit: And of course, this will probably work best with a physical copy of three houses. If you do that with a digital copy you will probably have to switch accounts if you want to play other games (don't know because I don't buy digital games).

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong

Guess it would be easier to unlink feh and link it to my original mynintendo account - but I guess that's out of the question

Edited by Nimrod

29 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

So one copy has one byleth for one account? I didn't quite get it. 

Basically, yes. Each physical copy of the game can be redeemed for gold points once, and will grant a free Byleth to the Heroes account that is linked to the same account that was used to register Three Houses. If you want to get the free Byleth with the digital version of Three Houses the game must be bought using the same Account that is linked to Heroes as well. 

â—† Only one promotional Byleth: Tested Professor can be accepted for each Three Houses game. A single Nintendo Account cannot receive this promotional gift more than once.

23 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

I just wanted to share my findings in regard to account linking:

Well, I played FEH when it came out and linked it with my mynintendo account. I didn't know about rerolls back in the day and once I knew I set up a new mynintendo account. My switch has been linked to the original account and I purchased one dlc (botw expansion pass). Theoretically the switch can be unlinked from my mynintendo account - but that's pointless. All dlc purchased is tied to that specific account.

What can be done:

Another user profile can be created on the switch and that new user profile can be linked with my current feh related mynintendo account. The game can be registered for gold points on said account and the new character should be added.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong

Guess it would be easier to unlink feh and link it to my original mynintendo account - but I guess that's out of the question

This is correct. 

https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/advance-topics/

Nintendo's official site has a step by step guide that answers frequently asked questions as well.

Edited by BoaFerox

7 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Basically, yes. Each physical copy of the game can be redeemed for gold points once, and will grant a free Byleth to the Heroes account that is linked to the same account that was used to register Three Houses. If you want to get the free Byleth with the digital version of Three Houses the game must be bought using the same Account that is linked to Heroes as well.

This is correct. 

https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/advance-topics/

Nintendo's official site has a step by step guide that answers frequently asked questions as well.

Right... 

What is worse, I just checked and there is a link in the news. Could have saved me quite some time with customer service today. LOL

Edited by Nimrod

Not surprising in the least, I'm glad they finally announced it tho! Though this seems to confirm or lend credence to the fact they're gonna do the M!Byleth/House Leaders and F!Byleth as GHB probably. 

So we'll probably get student banners (curious if they'll do mixed student banners or house student banners) after.

At the very least I don't have to dip into the red pool since I'll be trying to get all the house leaders probably (unless one has atrocious art, which I doubt). Merges will come later.

I will be very disappointed if byleth doesn't have one of his criticals as "class dismissed" or some other stupid teaching puns.

I do like free $60 content myself, byleth is a pretty obvious choice though, now for sothis as a mythic (nb4 gets forced to wait a year for sothis on 3H banner #3 like myrrh) and I will be satisfied.

49 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I will be very disappointed if byleth doesn't have one of his criticals as "class dismissed" or some other stupid teaching puns.

Haha, that alone would make me pull. 

"Don't lick the desk!"

1 hour ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I do like free $60 content myself, byleth is a pretty obvious choice though, now for sothis as a mythic (nb4 gets forced to wait a year for sothis on 3H banner #3 like myrrh) and I will be satisfied.

Get a free game by Purchasing M!Byleth for $60+tax 

13 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Oh man. . .

"Time for remedial classes!"
"A failing grade!"
"You're due for a parent-teacher conference!"
"You should've done your homework!"
"I know your parents helped you to cheat on that math exam, what do you mean 'oddly specific'?"

I'm gonna pick him up, whenever my game comes in.

"I hope you brought enough for everybody"

This makes me realise I never claimed Petey Piranha for Smash. Oh well, haven't played that game since January anyway.

P.S. If you buy the season pass for Three Houses and get the extra Byleth costumes, shouldn't you then get extra costumes for FEH too? 😛

Edited by Humanoid